What sharing a Pizza has Taught Me.

Being the nice I that I am, I bring a large pizza into work every Saturday. I eat about a 3rd of it and share the rest with my co-workers.

I send out an email saying that if they're hungry, They can grab a slice. Today, I got a co-worker who was upset because my plate had 4 or 5 slices. He said I broke the rules of taking more than one piece. I asked him who paid for the pizza. He didn't know.

that's when I realized I was working with BeAChooser. :D

Being the nice I that I am, I bring a large pizza into work every Saturday. I eat about a 3rd of it and share the rest with my co-workers.

I send out an email saying that if they're hungry, They can grab a slice. Today, I got a co-worker who was upset because my plate had 4 or 5 slices. He said I broke the rules of taking more than one piece. I asked him who paid for the pizza. He didn't know.

You eat 5 pieces of pizza for lunch? I'd be in a food coma for the rest of my shift.

I learned that sometimes there is not enough for me then I go for the local brew to fill in the space. Personally me and my sweetie

go for the veggie supremes.

Pizza can keep college students alive..... probably been that way for at least 100 years.

• When I was a kid, there was an old boy in my neighborhood, from Sicily. He had a small oven for, what he called "tomato pies". Baked for the neighborhood. Pie with cheese - $1.00. With toppings - $1.25 to $1.50. It was great to have him there. Then some piece of shit Democrat township supervisor called him on not having a license or paying tax. No more pies.

I remember, before big brother, when people in neighborhoods took care of each other.

Another story. Farm near me - - - same family for 100+++ years. They would raise a calf for you, then slaughter & process the meat. Place was dead immaculate. Never ever a single health violation. In comes big brother. They had porcelain tiles in the processing room. Big brother said, sorry, it must be converted to stainless steel. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

End of story.

There are regulations that take insanity to new levels.

Are there necessary regulations, absolutely; but all regulations should be tempered with common sense.