PM for SOKHound Y Vietnam-era equipment was Korea1980's

Now I wish I could write you a cyber post so plain that could hold you dear SOKHound from going insane.
That could ease you and cool you and cease the pain of your useless and pointless knowledge.

Bob Dylan

SOKHound...first let me say I am really happy to be part of your cyber life.

I think you are trying to troll Old Mack BUT you can do and believe anything you cyber want as long as you are not out on the streets killing people..

Anyhow I will explain why they had Vietnam-era equipment in Korea 1980's. (IE M-60 tanks)

When I got to my unit and met my squad leader he told me if we go to war you have nothing to worry about...(because we are so close to the DMZ) you'll be dead in the first volley.

Now I shouldn't be telling you this BUT I am sure it is obsolete intel. BUT because of the fact every thing in artillery range would be elimanted right away if the North attacked...everything there was obsolete equipment to be sacrificed. For the North Korea to attack South Korea they would have to come thru the American sector because there is only one MSR; which is rigged with all kinds of tank traps. (see PIC below)

Once the NK started coming South and wiping all this out it would mean a real war has started.(not a minor incident with a drunk commander) From rear bases...the first thing off the ground would have been Charlie Cobra and Warthogs to engage in close combat. Bombers would be launched to cut off everything behind the main wave effectively cutting them off and putting them in a giant kill zone. While this is happening...troops / equipment in (sic) from Japan and bases around Pusan would be mobilizing. The Navy would start pounding the North from offshore ships. Taking out communications / hitting runways...sending fighter jets and light bombers at targets that the flight plans are already keyed in.

Thee main goal / plan of the United States...all of this would cause a total collapse of the NK forces / civil rule except for the hardcore troops who be dealing with front line ROKs. I have personally seen ROK Soldiers running in formation with the NCO doing circles around the platoon with night sticks...smacking anyone who is out of step. They are pissed off hardcore soldiers who want to liberate thier families who have been cut off by communism and made them have to do mandatory service.

Also...even tho they are allies...you have to remember NK shares a border with China who does not want any contention at thier door step. If they invaded the North even with only light troops they could not be stoped.

Many of the highways on the South Korean side, approaching the DMZ, are straddled by giant tanktraps, which are rigged to explode and stop the advance of North Korean armour.

kr05_06c.jpg

11925197.jpg

1345110836_7575fbe1b8_b.jpg

Liar, What you posted in the other post was 60's early 70's uniform and equipment. Now you are posting some late 80's cars and some BS about the DMZ.

You were never in the military or in South Korea near the DMZ so stop the lies.

I really think you should end your miserable existence.

200w.gif

"I'm already in my own trap." - SOKhound

kj

Looks like you are giving Old Mack blowjobs.

SOKHoun...I'll bet you're the webmaster from the knock off site.

BTW: I forgot to mention...while all that was happening; once the balloon went up heavy bomber would taking off from bases miles and miles away.

These heavy bombers are on stand by 24-7 / 365...they never sleep !

_84675070_memphisbell.jpg

cbubombs*750xx700-394-0-55.jpg

SOKHoun...I'll bet you're the webmaster from the knock off site.

BTW: I forgot to mention...while all that was happening; once the balloon went up heavy bomber would taking off from bases miles and miles away.

These heavy bombers are on stand by 24-7 / 365...they never sleep !

_84675070_memphisbell.jpg

cbubombs*750xx700-394-0-55.jpg

I caught you in another lie.

The B-52 is still in service,

The B-1 Lancer was NOT is service in Vietnam. It did not go into service until 1986.

The B-52 in the picture you posted in at Barksdale AFB is Lousiana.

YOU ARE PATHETIC!

I

Will you do me a favor?

Please make your signature about half the size it is

No one's signature should take two "page downs" to get past, and I've asked others to kindly do the same, which they all cheerfully have

Thank you!

Now I wish I could write you a cyber post so plain that could hold you dear SOKHound from going insane.

That could ease you and cool you and cease the pain of your useless and pointless knowledge.

Bob Dylan

SOKHound...first let me say I am really happy to be part of your cyber life.

I think you are trying to troll Old Mack BUT you can do and believe anything you cyber want as long as you are not out on the streets killing people..

Anyhow I will explain why they had Vietnam-era equipment in Korea 1980's. (IE M-60 tanks)

When I got to my unit and met my squad leader he told me if we go to war you have nothing to worry about...(because we are so close to the DMZ) you'll be dead in the first volley.

Now I shouldn't be telling you this BUT I am sure it is obsolete intel. BUT because of the fact every thing in artillery range would be elimanted right away if the North attacked...everything there was obsolete equipment to be sacrificed. For the North Korea to attack South Korea they would have to come thru the American sector because there is only one MSR; which is rigged with all kinds of tank traps. (see PIC below)

Once the NK started coming South and wiping all this out it would mean a real war has started.(not a minor incident with a drunk commander) From rear bases...the first thing off the ground would have been Charlie Cobra and Warthogs to engage in close combat. Bombers would be launched to cut off everything behind the main wave effectively cutting them off and putting them in a giant kill zone. While this is happening...troops / equipment in (sic) from Japan and bases around Pusan would be mobilizing. The Navy would start pounding the North from offshore ships. Taking out communications / hitting runways...sending fighter jets and light bombers at targets that the flight plans are already keyed in.

Thee main goal / plan of the United States...all of this would cause a total collapse of the NK forces / civil rule except for the hardcore troops who be dealing with front line ROKs. I have personally seen ROK Soldiers running in formation with the NCO doing circles around the platoon with night sticks...smacking anyone who is out of step. They are pissed off hardcore soldiers who want to liberate thier families who have been cut off by communism and made them have to do mandatory service.

Also...even tho they are allies...you have to remember NK shares a border with China who does not want any contention at thier door step. If they invaded the North even with only light troops they could not be stoped.

Many of the highways on the South Korean side, approaching the DMZ, are straddled by giant tanktraps, which are rigged to explode and stop the advance of North Korean armour.

kr05_06c.jpg

11925197.jpg

I WOULD MENTION, A LOT OF WEAPONS AND STUFF FROM KOREA AND GERMANY ENDED UP IN THE VN. I HAD PINEAPPLE GRENADES AND A WWII GREASE GUN, WHICH WAS A PIECE OF SHIT.

1345110836_7575fbe1b8_b.jpg

Ever see a curved barrel on a grease gun? The barrel was curved so you could shoot around a corner. hahahaha. I worked with 5th Special Forces Group in ll Corps. A spec 5 medic gave me a Swedish K. 9mm. There was no selector switch and it fired full auto all the time. The cycling rate was so slow you could squeeze off one round at a time. The Swedish K was FAR Superior to the grease gun. I fired them both. Another stinker in the nam was the French MAT 49 submachine gun. The Mat 49 was guaranteed to jam every 20 rounds. hahahahahaaa. Grease guns sucked and that is why the Army got rid of them.

Ever see a curved barrel on a grease gun? The barrel was curved so you could shoot around a corner. hahahaha. I worked with 5th Special Forces Group in ll Corps. A spec 5 medic gave me a Swedish K. 9mm. There was no selector switch and it fired full auto all the time. The cycling rate was so slow you could squeeze off one round at a time. The Swedish K was FAR Superior to the grease gun. I fired them both. Another stinker in the nam was the French MAT 49 submachine gun. The Mat 49 was guaranteed to jam every 20 rounds. hahahahahaaa. Grease guns sucked and that is why the Army got rid of them.

I just saw one of these at the range. So feckin cool.liberator-zip-gun.jpg

• Guy said it was called the Liberator. Single shot, sort of - last gasp .45 caliber. Stamped out frame.