First Lady drills Trump a new #*!hole!!

The greatest First Lady of our lifetimes, Michelle Obama, was so eloquent and accurate, reaming Trump as unfit, unqualified, insincere, and dishonest!

She is such an outstanding lady, mother, wife, progressive, future candidate for Potus?

ROFLMAO

3icZnFz.jpg

38768sauln.jpg

600d46f0788622a54adb090c985cc34f.600x315

The greatest First Lady of our lifetimes, Michelle Obama, was so eloquent and accurate, reaming Trump as unfit, unqualified, insincere, and dishonest!

She is such an outstanding lady, mother, wife, progressive, future candidate for Potus?

Her comment" when they go low, we go high " will be used for generations to come.

Her comment" when they go low, we go high " will be used for generations to come.

AND THERE WILL BE MANY,MANY QUOTES FROM THAT AMERICAN HATING BABOON THAT WILL ALSO BE USED FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.....WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM USEFUL IDIOT LIBERAL?

It only took a couple of minutes to upset a racist conhole... Perfect!!

They can't stand strong, intelligient, articulate African-Americans, particularly smart black women, who call their bullshit.

Completely predictable. They are compelled to call a black woman a 'baboon'...

Racist dying dinosaurs will rest in peices.

It took two minutes to expose another one... Too easy!

One two sentence thread can immediately pull out their blatant racist hate... its that simple.

123... you're having a stroke... Let the hate inside you destroy you. Morons fall for it instantly! LOL!!!

LOL I HAVE NEVER FALLEN.....I SIMPLE GO AROUND OWNING YOU EVERY TIME I SPEAK...........ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE

LIBERALS..................CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proud-what-liberals-hate-battaile-politi

LEARN WHAT YOU SUPPORT LIBERALS.............THE IGNORANCE YOU RETARDS DISPLAY MAY LEAVE YOU SOMEDAY

38768sauln.jpg

And she is talking about the scum of the earth.

Imagine, conservatives have sunk so low they embrace a child molester, a wife and child beater, a guy that bleeds corruption from every orifice. LMAO!!

CriminalTrump_zps8dqaiiwj.jpg

The greatest First Lady of our lifetimes, Michelle Obama, was so eloquent....

WHAT THE F'K ARE YOU SMOKING ?

Michelle Obama spoke at the historically black Tuskegee University in Alabama this past weekend, and while there she played the race card like it was her job.

“The road ahead is not going to be easy for folks like you and me,” she told the graduating students, “because while we’ve come so far, the truth is that those age-old problems are stubborn, and they haven’t fully gone away.”

These “age-old problems” was of course the “racism” and “oppression” that Michelle believes white people continue to perpetuate. The first lady went on to whine that both she and her husband continue to face discrimination as white people question their “intelligence,” “honesty,” and their “love for this country.

We don’t question that because we’re racist, Michelle. We question that because a. you’re an idiot. b. both you and your husband have been caught in numerous lies, and c. you have each shown on many occasions that you have no respect for our great nation.

According to Conservative Tribune, Michelle ended her race-baiting speech by telling the black students, “no matter how far you rise in life, how hard you work to be a good person, a good parent, a good citizen — for some folks, it will never be good enough.”

If America is so racist, how did a black man become president for two terms in which he accomplished next to nothing? Riddle me that, Michelle…

edit%20moochelle_zps45ijjhcq.jpg

Michelle-Obama-Queen-Of-Mean_gallery-PP-

LOL I HAVE NEVER FALLEN.....I SIMPLE GO AROUND OWNING YOU EVERY TIME I SPEAK...........ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE

LIBERALS..................CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proud-what-liberals-hate-battaile-politi

LEARN WHAT YOU SUPPORT LIBERALS.............THE IGNORANCE YOU RETARDS DISPLAY MAY LEAVE YOU SOMEDAY

lawrence_odonnell%20liberal%20quote_zpst