More Refugee Gratitude

jimsouth

“My name is F*ck America,” shouts Muslim woman after she’s caught buying several cases of soda on food stamps which she loads into her fancy Lexus SUV

A New York lawyer confronts a Muslim woman who buys a wagonload of soda using food stamps that she then allegedly resells in her store. When he tells her she is stealing money from taxpayers, she goes into a foul-mouthed rage. I hope he makes good on his threat to have her arrested for fraud.

Can't forget refugee gratitude in Canada either. CANADA: Sudden Jihad Syndrome? Onlookers horrified as man ambushed elderly woman, stabbing repeatedly in face, leaving her screaming & bleeding [uPDATE 1: Stabber arrested but no name released]

“My name is F*ck America,” shouts Muslim woman after she’s caught buying several cases of soda on food stamps which she loads into her fancy Lexus SUV

A New York lawyer confronts a Muslim woman who buys a wagonload of soda using food stamps that she then allegedly resells in her store. When he tells her she is stealing money from taxpayers, she goes into a foul-mouthed rage. I hope he makes good on his threat to have her arrested for fraud.

Can't forget refugee gratitude in Canada either. CANADA: Sudden Jihad Syndrome? Onlookers horrified as man ambushed elderly woman, stabbing repeatedly in face, leaving her screaming & bleeding [uPDATE 1: Stabber arrested but no name released]

Aside from all that the soda is full of GMO high pesticide content high fructose corn syrup that creates a lot of inflammation.