Any "Christians" for Trump?

TheHound

What do you so called Christians think about the fact Trump promotes gambling and strippers?

Do you think Jesus would approve of his strip clubs? Since most so called Christians never actually opened the Bible I'm posting some scripture.

28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

13 You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 1 Corinthians 6:13

26 Bible verses about Lust - Knowing Jesus

Trump has been married three times.

Divorce

31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’
32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Matthew 5:31-32

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Luke 16:18

TRUMP IS A BIG BIG TIME ADULTERER!

Proverbs 6:32 He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

Proverbs 6:32 He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

TRUMP IS A YUGE LIAR!

Revelation 21:8

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

TRUMP WILL BURN IN HELL!

or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people--none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:10

Now that you self-proclaimed Christians know what YOUR Bible actually says, how can you support Trump?

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

What do you so called Christians think about the fact Trump promotes gambling and strippers?

Do you think Jesus would approve of his strip clubs? Since most so called Christians never actually opened the Bible I'm posting some scripture.

28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

13 You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. 1 Corinthians 6:13

Divorce

31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’
32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Luke 16:18

TRUMP IS A YUGE LIAR!

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

TRUMP WILL BURN IN HELL!

or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people--none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:10

Now that you self-proclaimed Christians know what YOUR Bible actually says, how can you support Trump?

18 “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Wow, you interpret that as rabid as radical muslims recite sharia law. Different beliefs same mentality and behavior from two different perceptions of reality when living in the same atmosphere. Wonder who educated them to think that way? Was it academically controlled or politically motivated..

Divorce

TRUMP IS A YUGE LIAR!

TRUMP WILL BURN IN HELL!

Trump this and that however he has no record of wanting to get Christians blown up etc. Bill, Monica and Hillery what a mess.

Wow, you interpret that as rabid as radical muslims recite sharia law. Different beliefs same mentality and behavior from two different perceptions of reality when living in the same atmosphere. Wonder who educated them to think that way? Was it academically controlled or politically motivated..

Stop lying asshole. There is no interpretation involved. It says what it says. I'm just not spinning it. Christians say that the Bible is the word of God so if it is it requires no interpretation

As to the Muslims, under their laws liars like you get your tongues cut out. Maybe that is not such a bad idea?

The thing about Christian support of trump is easy to understand

Real Christians know globalism is evil

In fact many describe globalism as demonic in nature since it looks to create a world religion and a world government

Trump is not a globalist

Hrc is pure globalist

That's how a Christian can support trump

Big dummy

In fact many describe globalism as demonic in nature since it looks to create a world religion and a world government

Trump is not a globalist

Hrc is pure globalist

Big dummy

When I was taught history about the constitution, the founding fathers wanted to use the Christian work ethic, not the religion. Now when was that translation changed and why? it has happened in the last 50 years.

Second, as part of a common prayer recited all the time, God is asked to lead not into temptation and deliver the people from evil done unto themselves. Forgive those that have tresspassed against us as we have tresspassed against others. Cannot fix mistakes until one stops making the same ones over and over.

That love thy enemy thing. Judge not least ye judge thyself by the same standard. I have a standard that doesn't change because of species in the food chain let alone categorized casts of people via vocabulary and half truth speculation.

I make mistakes half the time and the other half is repairing them so how the hell can I save anyone else that doesn't want to understand real but save their directed by vernacular reality social jutification in ignoring being one of a kind and taking liberties away from genetic results so character counts and ancestry doesn't matter.

where does evil start from again? Avoiding understanding self contained to the moment here conception to extinction of the species?

Trump this and that however he has no record of wanting to get Christians blown up etc. Bill, Monica and Hillery what a mess.

Know that will trump lie of yours? Your lying tongue cut out and your balls shoved down your lying throat.

BTW cocksucker how many Islamic terrorist leader did Bush kill? ZERO!

How many terrorists has President Obama actually ‘taken out’? Probably more than 30,000. Too bad you were not among them! If I were president you'd be on the terrorist list for a day or so and you'd worm dirt.

How many terrorists has President Obama actually 'taken out ... Obama admin adds to counter-terrorism record, kills Taliban chief ...

How many terrorists has President Obama actually ‘taken out’? Probably more than 30,000.

Trump is not a globalist

Hrc is pure globalist

Big dummy

Globalism is the attitude or policy that the interests of the entire world should be above those of individual nations. Sounds like God and Jesus were globalists.

OK LIAR, show us in the Bible where it says globalism is unChristian. You won't because until I posted the definition of globalism you didn't even know what it was you ignorant right wing tRumproid hypocrite.

Show some scripture you DUMB FUCK!

The Christian Right supports Trump because of the Supreme Court nominees to be picked. Theyre a one trick pony. Abortion is their main issue.

They'd vote for Satan himself if he'd repeal RoeV Wade.

Actually, the CCCs CONservative Christians Cocksuckers don't know that the Bible says abortion is A OK with God.

What the Bible says about Abortion

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life. If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. --Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old. And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons. Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses. And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17

(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents. Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives. The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...

And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women. Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

Know that will trump lie of yours? Your lying tongue cut out and your balls shoved down your lying throat.

How many terrorists has President Obama actually ‘taken out’? Probably more than 30,000. Too bad you were not among them! If I were president you'd be on the terrorist list for a day or so and you'd worm dirt.

How many terrorists has President Obama actually 'taken out ... Obama admin adds to counter-terrorism record, kills Taliban chief ...

How many terrorists has President Obama actually ‘taken out’? Probably more than 30,000.

How many Christians were lost in the humanitarian effort? Big man.

WTF are you babbling about liar?

Answer your own question you filthy shit encrusted tRumroid and include some links.

You are not trying to be Christian in any way but you demand perfection from Christians or people that may want to become Christian.

And so it is once again time to pray, dear Jesus Christ son of God have mercy on us poor sinners.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.

You are not trying to be Christian in any way but you demand perfection from Christians or people that may want to become Christian.

And so it is once again time to pray, dear Jesus Christ son of God have mercy on us poor sinners.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.

FUCK YOU LIAR.

It doesn't matter whether or not I'm a Christian. I can still read the Bible and show what hypocrites you self-proclaimed Christians really are.

Trump is everything a Christian is not supposed to be.

68478433.jpg

A vote for Trump is a vote for Satan.

FUCK YOU LIAR.

It doesn't matter whether or not I'm a Christian. I can still read the Bible and show what hypocrites you self-proclaimed Christians really are.

68478433.jpg

wrong hound

Bad dog

I told you why Christians would support him

Thats the reason

FUCK YOU LIAR.

68478433.jpg

If Trump has demons in the republican party why should a Christian vote for Hillery?

If Trump has demons in the republican party why should a Christian vote for Hillery?

Let's assume that Hillary is also evil. She isn't but for sake of argument, let's say she is. Clearly, she is the lesser of two evils and the facts bear that out.

Trump doesn't have demons, he is a demon and I think you know it Satan. Satan loves all the things Trump is. He's a cheat, a liar, a womanizer a lawbreaker, lustful, he's gluttonous, earthly and greedy... Everything about Trump is unBiblical. For a Christian to support someone as unChristian as Trump prove that they are hypocrites.

As for your dishonest argument and total lack of honor, if we were in the same room, you'd be getting the shit beaten out of you because you deserve it.

Morals aside, Trump is unqualified and some of you liars know that. The rest of you are just fucking ignorant.

I am judging you tRumproids by Christian standards and by Christian standards you fail miserable. If I were a Muslim I'd be wanting your lying tongues caught out. My own standards are a bit more merciful but if there is a civil war of sorts and since I am lawful good and since I am a lot smarter than you tRumproids I would survive and most of you wouldn't. Your DNA would be purged forever from the gene pool.

Do you think it's still a good idea to keep lying?

If you CONS click this link you will see that Trump is a YUGE liar in addition to him being a thief, a cheat, a womanizer and a draft dodger.

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O ...

By not clicking the link you are willfully choosing to remain on the dark side by refusing to see the light.

If you click the link and you still continue your lies then you are in service for Satan/Trump. Trump is probably the anti-Christ.

Trump is clearly the lesser of evils

Not a globalist

Less of a war monger

Anti one sided trade deals

Wants to audit the federal reserve

Can't even argue against those points

That is why he is lesser of evils

Hey Cock Bite you can't even define globalism you moron. You heard some other pedophile like Rush Limbaugh use the word and so like the parrot that you are you toss it around. Retard!

BTW ASSHOLE, The US has the highest GDP of any other country.

What a fucking moron you are.

Trump is a warmonger and you know it as well as an idiot about military operations kinda like Hitler was.

You make these fact-free declarations and you offer nothing to back them up. You are too fucking stupid to even know how fucking stupid you are loser.

The Christian Right supports Trump because of the Supreme Court nominees to be picked. Theyre a one trick pony. Abortion is their main issue.

They'd vote for Satan himself if he'd repeal RoeV Wade.

Dont forget the Muslims.. they are really scared of Muslims.

Yeah, according to the scriptures, Hillary stayed with Bill, and what a mess God is for thinking that is right.

Trump is not a globalist

Hrc is pure globalist

Big dummy

WTF do you think Trump is for gawwds sake???? The fucking guy has businesses all over the globe, and has all his shit made abroad. WAKE THE FUCK UP LOON!!!!!!!!!!