Designated Survivor... Episode Two!

Episode two lived up to last weeks debut.The show will be as good as The West Wing, and better...

Imagine a scenario in which the Capitol Bldg is completely exploded, during the SOTU speech, killing the POTUS, VPOTUS, SOS, SOTH, the entire SCOTUS, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and nearly all 538 Senators and Representatives, leaving one Designated Survivor as new overnight POTUS. Sutherland will be a future certain Emmy winner for his role as President Kirkland, he is no less than terrific. Best Supporting for KAL PENN as the Presidents speech writer and new friend, thrust into facing anti-Muslim treatments...

The show really KICKS ASS! The writing and acting are TOP NOTCH! Glad i got into it, its really worth it!

Not quite. It is predictable because as usual art and reality go hand in hand to mold maintaining the illusions governing humanity one ancestor at a time collectively.

Language is an academic filter that does not allow everything seen, completely understood equally. Creates prisoners of their own vernacular without walls or cages, just living by the total sum choices made so far. That is what a mind is, correct?

the show is as credible as Braindead.

Sole, did u actually watch it last night?

Watched both ep. Not plausible as projected. Oh, another movie Blair Witch Project, Night of the living Dead. the governing elites framing social opinions through arts and entertainment.

that hypothetical shadow government. Academia trains brains to mind and arts and entertainment reminds everyone what happens if they don't obey the law, spirit of the language and ethical treatment of those that conform to social protocols and ignore physical absolutes and self evident results.

How absolute power of choice has become absolutely corrupted in every society saving humanity. That simple..

ok. Thats your opinion. I think Sutherland and cast will win multiple Emmy's next time around, and the writers as well...

is there anything you actually like to watch?

Have no doubt. Stars are always leading the way to social ideologyfollowed by blind faith fellowships worshipping the character protrayed in fiction rather than the person adapting in the moment.

Oops, your character instead of characteristics has come out. Save the illusion because real is something nobody can change because it always stays within the moment here.

Reality allows everyone to believe time is a force, not an immovable object. Now you have to figure out how an irresistible force keeps everything specifically spaced apart now kinetically from the inside out.

I did and nobody believes it possible, why? 4,000 years of denying that is how life works naturally? What percentage of ancestry benefits from it continuing as practiced? 1% or 99%?

Alrighty then!

You're a real fun guy Sole, kinda like root canal...

why does one have to get a root canal? Because they didn't learn how to balance things properly, diet wise. now add all other behaviors with that. I know how to enjoy life, rather than making life fun and nobody knows what went wrong. Time to fix what humanity broke. doesn't require destruction of anything built so far either.

aren't things easier to fix when everyone knows the same answers instead of chasing all kinds of different beliefs?

I don't know you, but you come off on this forum like an extremely rigid robot...

Always telling us how wrong our perceptions are... Do u also constantly correct your family that way? They must love to be around u!

Basically man, you're a downer...

Your posts are always really negative, patronizing, and condenscending. You have no higher knowledge or awareness than anyone else here.

You basically are just telling us how wrong we perceive everything, and its a drag dude...

I don't know you, but you come off on this forum like an extremely rigid robot...

Always telling us how wrong our perceptions are... Do u also constantly correct your family that way? They must love to be around u!

Basically man, you're a downer...

Inaccurate, not wrong. learn the difference and fix the inaccuracies. trying to work outside natural balancing has inherent risks your trained intellect was never educated to content with. Make time an immovable object instead of moving goal posts of tomorrow, next week, next year, next generation.

the show you started this thread about doesn't do that, and that is what I don't like about it. Think by episode 10 they will bring that concept into play?

Better than the shot heard round the world 240 years ago.

...and then you deny how you constantly put us all down here. We don't need your constant weirdo correctiveness.

You never normally converse, you almost always just tell everyone how wrong you think we are.

Do u know how wrong your approach is? You add NOTHING to discussions here.You just take sick enjoyment in telling us how wrong we think.

You are not a sage, or someone with advanced knowledge. You're a threadkiller. Take an ounce of constructive criticism. Show some humility and think about HOW YOU are perceived. You have no joy. You're not even interesting.

I challenge you to NOT say we're always wrong bla bla bla gobble-de-gook.

Take this constructive criticism, if you have the guts...

Good luck man.

...and then you deny how you constantly put us all down here. We don't need your constant weirdo correctiveness.

You never normally converse, you almost always just tell everyone how wrong you think we are.

Do u know how wrong your approach is? You add NOTHING to discussions here.You just take sick enjoyment in telling us how wrong we think.

You are not a sage, or someone with advanced knowledge. You're a threadkiller. Take an ounce of constructive criticism. Show some humility and think about HOW YOU are perceived. You have no joy. You're not even interesting.

I challenge you to NOT say we're always wrong bla bla bla gobble-de-gook.

Take this constructive criticism, if you have the guts...

Good luck man.

Standing as everyone's equal only makes you feel put down because you think you have intellectual superiority as a plural majority because the ideology you support has a large fellowship of devoted characters saving the illusion to their grave, or my grave. I only have me and my instincts and overcoming everything I was misled with since birth.

Nothing supernatural, nothing beyond physical limitations of self contained to the moment here. Just seeing everything for how it exists simultaneously together now, clocks and calendars are tools to distract ancestors from recognizing how real functions and why humanity governs with hypothetial values all the time. Which comes back to the topic of this thread. Art directing how citizens of reality think socially.

The expected robotic anal response...

Is that all u got man?

The same word salad crapola everytime?

You do not define human perception. You are not more correct than the rest of us.

You need a booster shot of humanity...

Project you illusions, nobody is going to second my opinion, not even my own family. when a person is no more willing to lead than follow, they only have themselves to blame. I explain why societies implode before being conquered from the outside forces. You won't accept the simplicity of the self evident because defending denial is easier than acknowledging your ancestry and yourself were duped for life so far.

Pride comes before the downfall. I understand real and that needs nothing more than explaining why nobody wants to know more than they beleive, then accuse me of putting them down by being equal to their plurality and only existing as a sole result of ancestry.

Back to the simplicity of why democracy fails every time practiced as a social fgovernance in societal evolution. One person tyranny works the same as one mind rule of law.making everyone recite hypothetical values to their grave as a pledge of allegiance to their false flag issues by all sides staging world order by vocabulary and only sustained by biology(genetic continuation) as specifically living one lifetime at a time.

good night,