Hillary will win....

Liberals here have been waiting for the chance to gloat about beating us again. I don't see why we should keep them waiting. Barring another major fiasco or a surprising debate performance by Trump next time, I am forced to concede Trump will likely lose. True he will lose narrowly and he will also flip states that went for Obama. He will likely take Florida, Ohio and Iowa but fail overall to reach that threshold.

Does this mean the death of Republicans? Maybe. Oh true Republicans will hold the house and probably the senate but given how shitty they are, it won't matter.

So break out the champagne establishment. You get your way again. As Obama has stated, America is no longer exceptional. Go ahead and take your victory lap and do your endzone dance. Congratulations. You have Hillary, the candidate you deserve. There is absolutely nothing the American people can do to stop you. There is no God so he can't touch her. You must be so proud of yourselves. Right?

LOL.... Fat chance retards. This is America. She won't go down without a fight and even if Trump loses you will not have won.

Liberals here have been waiting for the chance to gloat about beating us again. I don't see why we should keep them waiting. Barring another major fiasco or a surprising debate performance by Trump next time, I am forced to concede Trump will likely lose. True he will lose narrowly and he will also flip states that went for Obama. He will likely take Florida, Ohio and Iowa but fail overall to reach that threshold.

Does this mean the death of Republicans? Maybe. Oh true Republicans will hold the house and probably the senate but given how shitty they are, it won't matter.

So break out the champagne establishment. You get your way again. As Obama has stated, America is no longer exceptional. Go ahead and take your victory lap and do your endzone dance. Congratulations. You have Hillary, the candidate you deserve. There is absolutely nothing the American people can do to stop you. There is no God so he can't touch her. You must be so proud of yourselves. Right?

LOL.... Fat chance retards. This is America. She won't go down without a fight and even if Trump loses you will not have won.

New poll: Hillary takes the lead in North Carolina and Florida and CRUSHED the pathetic one in the debate in 5 swing states.

See my thread about it.

You know...if you were honest with yourself you would realize nobody is fit to be president.

Nobody is actually fit to wield the amount of power that job gives you now. It wasn't intended to do that.

Translation: I can no longer say with a straight face that my boy is fit to be president.

Every newspaper in the country: Trump is unfit and doesn't have the temperment to be president.

The very conservative Az Republic: Trump has a " stunning lack of human decency."

The fat lady is clearing her throat and about to sing: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1#now

If Hillary does win, the Grand Plan that we call America, may very well have run it's course. We've been bleeding out for the past 8 years; only so much blood an organism can lose.

History has shown us, many many times, great nations have come and gone. We are no different.

If Hillary does win, the Grand Plan that we call America, may very well have run it's course. We've been bleeding out for the past 8 years; only so much blood an organism can lose.

History has shown us, many many times, great nations have come and gone. We are no different.

the only thing bleeding is your vagina, better throw on another pad.