Why The Morals of tRumproids/CONS Make Them Worse Than Nazis

TheHound

This is about their compulsive lying and chosen ignorance.

Do they believe their own lies? Probably not but why do they lie with such ease?

Hatred can often me justified but blind hatred fueled by blatant dishonesty and ignorance can only be described as evil. When we think about evil in modern times we think about Nazi Germany but in defence of the German people, they were fed lots of propaganda. They did not have access to all the information the tRumproids have.

The German Nazis probably had sincere beliefs based on what they thought was true. tRumproids know that everything Trump says is bullshit but they don't care. Are truth deniers and lie spreaders anything other than evil? Can you think of any excuse for them?

I'm generally a pacifist but I will not force my beliefs onto others. Let's say that in the 1930's the Jews preemptively killed off Nazis. How would history judge them today? I think they would be seen as heroes.

Short of killing off fact denying lie spreading tRumproids can you think of anything short of exterminating them that can neutralise them? When we point out their lies they continue to lie even more. Will mocking them work?

How would you talk someone hell bent on killing off tRumproids from killing them?

What logical things can you say to them?

What would your best argument be? I will try.

"Please don't kill the tRumproids, because there is good in everyone. (Now I am lying because I don't believe there is good in everyone)

Here's my next attempt to talk patriots out of killing tRumproids. "Let God judge them." That's dishonest too. Would anyone have told the Jews in Germany that?

How about this one? "Killing them off would just bring you down to their level." A patriot might say, "No, it wouldn't. Tell that one to the Nazi hunters."

This one may be honest. "Sure most of them are evil but some are misguided. Should they die for being stupid?" The counter to that is... In war we try to minimize collateral damage but we can't completely eliminate it.

What is your strongest argument for why the Jews should not have killed Nazis in the beginning of Hitler's rise to power? Now talk an anti-Trumper out of not wanting to kill tRrumproids and explain why tRumproids are not as bad if not worse than Nazis.

I would actually vigorously try and talk a patriot out of killing tRumproids but my arguments would be weak. Do you have any strong honest arguments for talking a patriot out of killing off tRumproids? Give it your best shot!

Lol worse than Nazis?

Is that how you justify voting for Hitlary?

She is just as bad as a Nazi but trump is worse?

Lol I love the idiocy of hound

tRumpoids are far worse that NAZIS.

I am voting for Hillary because she's stable, experienced, honest and when a Clinton is in the whitehouse the economy does GREAT!

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

If I were voting against Trump it would be because he's a liar, thief, racist, homophobe, chicken hawk, swindler, womanizer, and crazier than a shithouse rat. If it were between Cruz and Trump I'd pick Cruz.

The rest of you questions are incoherent and as for you, you belong in a cage and tried for treason. It's going to get ugly for you tRumproids. May your lives and death be agonizing.

Even Jesus thinks you are an asshole.

tRumpoids are far worse that NAZIS.

I am voting for Hillary because she's stable, experienced, honest and when a Clinton is in the whitehouse the economy does GREAT!

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

If I were voting against Trump it would be because he's a liar, thief, racist, homophobe, chicken hawk, swindler, womanizer, and crazier than a shithouse rat. If it were between Cruz and Trump I'd pick Cruz.

The rest of you questions are incoherent and as for you, you belong in a cage and tried for treason. It's going to get ugly for you tRumproids. May your lives and death be agonizing.

Even Jesus thinks you are an asshole.

so Hitlary invades Libya

Actual ethnic cleansing is still going on in Libya

Hitler kinda liked ethnic cleansing

She wants gun restrictions

Kinda like Hitler

Wants empirical war

Kinda like Hitler

Loves domestic spying

Kinda like Hitler

Supports indefinite detention

Kinda like Hitler