This is for anyone thinking of voting for Gary Johnson

Tonite Chris Matthews asked Gary Johnson " who's your favorite foreign leader?"

He couldn't even name ONE foreign leader... not that he liked... but he couldn't come up with one name of ANY foreign leader.

Johnson: " I'm having another Aleppo moment. "

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/gary-johnson-i-m-having-an-aleppo-moment-775321667757

Freaking incredible.

Just when we thought Trump was the most clueless presidential candidate.

Tonite Chris Matthews asked Gary Johnson " who's your favorite foreign leader?"

He couldn't even name ONE foreign leader... not that he liked... but he couldn't come up with one name of ANY foreign leader.

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/gary-johnson-i-m-having-an-aleppo-moment-775321667757

Freaking incredible. Just when we thought Trump was the most clueless presidential candidate.

That is the least of the problems with that twit.

Gary Johnson is a radical rightwing nutjob and crackpot. He is a corporate stooge....just like all of the bamboozled Libertarians.....only he knows it and is quite happy being one.

Gary Johnson Is a Hardcore Right-Wing Radical

His rhetoric on marijuana and against war serve as a shield for a litany of radical-right positions.

The True History of Libertarianism in America: A Phony Ideology to Promote a Corporate Agenda

Before Milton Friedman was earning plaudits as an economic genius, he was a shill for the real estate industry and an early pioneer for big business propaganda known as libertarianism.

thats who the libs should vote for,,, he is smart and doesnt lie like the lying bitch hilbory

He is " smart?"

You didn't read the OP did you.

Roflmao

That is the least of the problems with that twit.

Gary Johnson is a radical rightwing nutjob and crackpot. He is a corporate stooge....just like all of the bamboozled Libertarians.....only he knows it and is quite happy being one.

Gary Johnson Is a Hardcore Right-Wing Radical

His rhetoric on marijuana and against war serve as a shield for a litany of radical-right positions.

The True History of Libertarianism in America: A Phony Ideology to Promote a Corporate Agenda

Before Milton Friedman was earning plaudits as an economic genius, he was a shill for the real estate industry and an early pioneer for big business propaganda known as libertarianism.

" Johnson's former adviser, Roger Stone, is now advising the Trump campaign, and has talked in the past of how to use a third-party candidate to split an opponent's vote."

Bingo!

Johnson is drawing from Sanders millennials. Millennials are real stupid and they deserve what has happened to them. Millennials put oblameo over the top and now they are going to vote for Trump when they think they are voting for Johnson. Hilarity will only keep the millennials living with mommy and daddy so giving Trump an edge by voting for Johnson is a good idea. The only good idea millennials ever had.

Johnson is drawing from Sanders millennials. Millennials are real stupid and they deserve what has happened to them. Millennials put oblameo over the top and now they are going to vote for Trump when they think they are voting for Johnson. Hilarity will only keep the millennials living with mommy and daddy so giving Trump an edge by voting for Johnson is a good idea. The only good idea millennials ever had.

You're freaking out of your mind with EVERYTHING you just said.

Freaking incredible.Tonite Chris Matthews asked Gary Johnson " who's your favorite foreign leader?"

Just when we thought Trump was the most clueless presidential candidate.

This is hilarious shit coming from a Hillary supporter. LOL

Where did I hear that number before?

Oh wait!

That's how many states Obama claimed to visit...

That is so weak I cringed..You need to step up your game.

Oh wait... you don't have any.

Do you miss trolling DLN?

57 lies in just 45 minutes of speaking. Want to see the list?

That is so weak I cringed..You need to step up your game.

Oh wait... you don't have any.

Do you miss trolling DLN?

I think actually DLK changed names and is here...

He made such a fool out of himself he left in embarrassment....

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:38 PM

dontlooknow

Lied and people died. Bush is almost as corrupt as Hillary Clinton whose probably the most corrupt politician around. Someoe would have to be stupid to vote for her

ES trying to redefine reality because reality keeps kicking his ass.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

This coming from the idiot bragging how Trump went ahead of Hillary with 538... for a minute.

Want to see what Nate is saying today?

Didn't think so...

Being wrong about everything ALL the time proves you're my bitch because I use facts to back it up... to which you are allergic.

This coming from the idiot bragging how Trump went ahead of Hillary with 538... for a minute.

Want to see what Nate is saying today?

Didn't think so...

Being wrong about everything ALL the time proves you're my bitch because I use facts to back it up... to which you are allergic.

I know what he's saying today. He's giving Hillary NV, CO, NC and FL, even though Trump is ahead in all 4.

And you eagerly swallow this shit because you're incapable of THINKING.

And this is why you'll always be my bitch.

ES trying to redefine reality because reality keeps kicking his ass.

GB doesn't want to admit the reality of Trump is getting crushed by all sides .. the right, the left and middle.

But I can understand your deep loyalty because you're exactly like him as having a " stunning lack of human decency" as a conservative newspaper wrote about him.

You revel in YOUR stunning lack of decency and display it on two forums EVERY single say.

I know what he's saying today. He's giving Hillary NV, CO, NC and FL, even though Trump is ahead in all 4.

And this is why you'll always be my bitch.

ES SAYS THAT BILL MAHER AND CNN IS WHERE HE GETS HIS NEWS..........HE PARROTS THEM AND THINKS HE IS BRILLIANT........HE IS SO EASY TO SHOOT DOWN..ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS GO TO A MEDIA MATTERS OR OTHER GEORGE SOROS CONTROLLED MEDIA PROPAGANDA SITE THAT GIVES DIRECTION IN ADVANCE TO HIS BELOVED SOURCES , AND THE NEXT DAY HE WILL START QUOTING IT VERBATIM.

ITS MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.ROFLMAO

Liar.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by single digits in five critical battleground states, according to post-debate polls for each battleground.

Clinton tops Trump in Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia in Public Policy Polling (PPP) surveys out Thursday.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/298437-poll-clinton-tops-trump-in-five-battleground-states

Your WHOLE game is lying about Trump. Just like you lied about Obama in 2012.

My consistent calling you out on your ALL of your lies is why you're my bitch and we both know it.