A person that is provoked by a tweet should not be our next president

Between following dim and nit wits siding with a half wit the trio collective mind never reaches beyond 10% brain capacity together.

something all you educated idiots need to figure out, one can explain instinctive behavior but never define it accurately when intellectually thinking beyond one's own physical location.

While the nation is beset with myriad administration scandals, a woeful economy, the Middle East on fire, an imploding health care system, an upside-down budget, etc., many liberals, especially the Washington bigwigs, are focusing instead on coercing a football team to change its innocuous name. Harry Reid actually said this issue is the nation’s top priority.

David Limbaugh

So Clinton's dropping out?

No loser you dropped out of your mama's as when she was taking a shit.

Should this be our next president?

“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

But she was spot on defending a child rapist.

FACT FREE STATEMENTS BY SCUMBAG JIMSLOTH. May you live and die in agony liar.

No loser you dropped out of your mama's as when she was taking a shit.

FACT FREE STATEMENTS BY SCUMBAG JIMSLOTH. May you live and die in agony liar.

Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

He contends Clinton was collaborating with allies of the Kennedys to block revelation of Kennedy-administration activities that made Watergate “look like a day at the beach.”

Her brief, Zeifman said, was so fraudulent and ridiculous, she would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.

Polk confirmed Clinton wrote a brief arguing Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent. But Clinton deliberately ignored the then-recent case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970.

Moreover, Zeifman claims Clinton bolstered her fraudulent brief by removing all of the Douglas files from public access and storing them at her office, enabling her to argue as if the case never existed.

Polk confirmed the Clinton memo ignored the Douglas case, but he could not confirm or dispel the claim that Hillary removed the files.

Looking back on the case amid Clinton’s fierce battle with Sen. Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, Calabrese sees a picture emerging “of a very ambitious young lawyer who was eager to please her political patrons, and was willing to mislead and undermine established committee staff and senior committee members in order to do so.”

The columnist, editor in chief of the North Star Writers Group, noted Zeifman has been “trying to tell his story for many years, and the mainstream media have ignored him.”

Hey, it was a lifelong Democrat who made the statement, not me.

Hound, how old are you???

I say Conservatives backing Hillary Clinton tells voters that Hillary Clinton is much more conservative than she is pretending. Conservatives only back their own kind. Was Trump paid to run against Hillary?

Jill Stein the activist grass roots presidential candidate is dealing with her activist misdemeanor according to her legal counsel.

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein "Debates" Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 1

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein Spars with Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 2
Jill Stein looks extremely healthy and quite handsome.
CtTHJcuWAAItih7.jpg

Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.”

He contends Clinton was collaborating with allies of the Kennedys to block revelation of Kennedy-administration activities that made Watergate “look like a day at the beach.”

Her brief, Zeifman said, was so fraudulent and ridiculous, she would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.

Polk confirmed Clinton wrote a brief arguing Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent. But Clinton deliberately ignored the then-recent case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970.

Moreover, Zeifman claims Clinton bolstered her fraudulent brief by removing all of the Douglas files from public access and storing them at her office, enabling her to argue as if the case never existed.

Polk confirmed the Clinton memo ignored the Douglas case, but he could not confirm or dispel the claim that Hillary removed the files.

Looking back on the case amid Clinton’s fierce battle with Sen. Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, Calabrese sees a picture emerging “of a very ambitious young lawyer who was eager to please her political patrons, and was willing to mislead and undermine established committee staff and senior committee members in order to do so.”

The columnist, editor in chief of the North Star Writers Group, noted Zeifman has been “trying to tell his story for many years, and the mainstream media have ignored him.”

Hey, it was a lifelong Democrat who made the statement, not me.

No Proof STFU bitch.

BTW Old Mack is now Old Bitch and you are Dumb Bitch.

Zeifman claims

He contends

Moreover, Zeifman claims

I Strongly suspect that you are a pedophile and a source tells me that you have anal sex with your pets.

I have reason to believe you will end up butt-raped in prison by members of Ayran Nation while the Mexican Mafia pisses in you lying mouth fat ass.

I say Conservatives backing Hillary Clinton tells voters that Hillary Clinton is much more conservative than she is pretending. Conservatives only back their own kind. Was Trump paid to run against Hillary?

Jill Stein the activist grass roots presidential candidate is dealing with her activist misdemeanor according to her legal counsel.

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein "Debates" Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 1

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein Spars with Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 2
Jill Stein looks extremely healthy and quite handsome.
CtTHJcuWAAItih7.jpg

I say the green party is why Bush won. Thanks assholes!

Jill Stein will only take votes away from Hillary same as Nader did with Gore and FUCK YOU asshole!

No Proof STFU bitch.

BTW Old Mack is now Old Bitch and you are Dumb Bitch.

Zeifman claims

He contends

Moreover, Zeifman claims

I Strongly suspect that you are a pedophile and a source tells me that you have anal sex with your pets.

I have reason to believe you will end up butt-raped in prison by members of Ayran Nation while the Mexican Mafia pisses in you lying mouth fat ass.

Well at least admit Hillary dredged up all her legal skills to defend a child rapist.

Child Rape Victim: - Lying' Hillary Defended My Attacker

How old are you?