Lyin Donald vs Honest Hillary vs Dems vs CONS

TheHound

The chart below is quite telling for several reasons:

politifact-meter.png

Hillary was the most honest candidate in the Dem primary and her party nominated her.

Kasich was the most honest Republican and his party rejected him. Republicans embraced the two biggest liars.

WHY? The answer is simple. CONS are everything America should not be. They are liars. When I say CONS I am not talking about conservatives. Real conservatives like Kasich are practically extinct. I am talking about CONS Chronically Obtuse Numb Skulls. Most liberals would agree, paleo-conservatism has merit and whether liberal want to admit it or not, the Clintons are fiscal conservatives and social moderates.

In defence of Republican politicians: They kinda have to lie because their base is so depraved. Most Republican voters are enemies of truth, justice and the American way. There are evil!

Kasich is a decent and respectable guy and he truly is a Reaganite. Trump and Cruz are not even remotely conservative. They are both liars but at least Cruz in not a totally immoral criminal like Trump. CONS picked Trump. Trump is a symbol of CON depravity.

Idiot keeps posting outlier polls thinking they mean something. Lol

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

YEAH...THE TRUTH MEANS SOMETHING.........FIGURE IT OUT..................MEANWHILE IN THE REAL WORLD....LIBERALS JUST CANT STOP DONALD FROM CREATING JOBS.............LIBERALS FKN HATE CREATING JOBS...THATS WHY THEY LOVE BEING AND SUPPORTING LIBERAL DOUCHENOZZLES

trumpmeme.png

politifact-meter.png

Hillary was the most honest candidate in the Dem primary and her party nominated her.

Kasich was the most honest Republican and his party rejected him. Republicans embraced the two biggest liars.

WHY? The answer is simple. CONS are everything America should not be. They are liars. When I say CONS I am not talking about conservatives. Real conservatives like Kasich are practically extinct. I am talking about CONS Chronically Obtuse Numb Skulls. Most liberals would agree, paleo-conservatism has merit and whether liberal want to admit it or not, the Clintons are fiscal conservatives and social moderates.

In defence of Republican politicians: They kinda have to lie because their base is so depraved. Most Republican voters are enemies of truth, justice and the American way. There are evil!

Kasich is a decent and respectable guy and he truly is a Reaganite. Trump and Cruz are not even remotely conservative. They are both liars but at least Cruz in not a totally immoral criminal like Trump. CONS picked Trump. Trump is a symbol of CON depravity.

Truth and reason don't mean squat to trumpets. What's best for the country doesn't mean a thing.

Only WINNING.

Which they WILL NOT do.

Watch the mass exodus from this forum after the election.

YEAH...THE TRUTH MEANS SOMETHING.........FIGURE IT OUT..................MEANWHILE IN THE REAL WORLD....LIBERALS JUST CANT STOP DONALD FROM CREATING JOBS.............LIBERALS FKN HATE CREATING JOBS...THATS WHY THEY LOVE BEING AND SUPPORTING LIBERAL DOUCHENOZZLES

trumpmeme.png

]

Not a single thing you've ever said has any validity to it.

Watch me kick your ass AGAIN with FACTS.

Moody's: Trump's plans would cost 3.5 million jobs

Electing Donald Trump president would be terrible for the economy, according to a new report from Moody's Analytics.

The super rich would get richer and everyone else would be worse off, Moody's concludes.

Just how bad would it get? The downturn under a President Trump would last longer than the Great Recession. About 3.5 million Americans would lose their jobs, unemployment would jump back to 7%, home prices would fall, and the stock market would plummet, Moody's predicts.

Fuckhead pulls shit from his ass. I use the business section from CNN

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/21/news/economy/donald-trump-economy-jobs/

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/21/news/economy/donald-trump-economy-jobs/

CNN..............YOU SAID CNN....ROFLMAO...CNN? FIRST YOU SAID YOU GOT ALL YOUR INFORMATION FROM COMEDIAN BILL MAHER....NOW YOU "UPGRADED" TO CNN?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................WAIT.................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO..........ALLRIIIIIGHTY THEN...NOW I HAVE GREAT REASON TO BELIEVE YOU.......................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HEY SEPTICBRAINS....HOW YOU GONNA STOP TRUMP FROM CREATING JOBS ....YOU LUNATICS BASH HIM AND HE CREATES JOBS.....NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET

trumpmeme.png

YOU SAID YOU GOT ALL YOUR INFORMATION FROM COMEDIAN BILL MAHER..]

Liar.

you're just like your fuhrer. You can't construct even one sentence without lying.

Moody's : Trump policies would lose 3.5 million jobs and have a significant negative impact on the world economy.

123 I'm an Idiot: no it won't.

Lmao

Liar.

you're just like your fuhrer. You can't construct even one sentence without lying.

Moody's : Trump policies would lose 3.5 million jobs and have a significant negative impact on the world economy.

Lmao

LIAR? ITS IN YOUR POST...I LAUGHED AT YOU FOR DAYS...YOU WERE PROUD TO SAY YOU FOLLOW BILL MAHER AND YOU GOT YOUR NEWS FROM HIM...YOU DENY?

SEPTICLIAR............................ANOTHER LIBERAL PAID BY SOROS LYING CREEP SHOW.

politifact-meter.png

Exactly.

I will admit that Trump is doing one service for the country.

He is pulling out from under the woodwork and exposing the vile scum of this country.

LIAR? ITS IN YOUR POST...I LAUGHED AT YOU FOR DAYS...YOU WERE PROUD TO SAY YOU FOLLOW BILL MAHER AND YOU GOT YOUR NEWS FROM HIM...YOU DENY?

Did I say I got ALL my news from him, like you lied about? No I didn't.

And did I use the word PROUD?

Nope.. like I said... you can't speak even one sentence without lying thru your teeth.

Like many people including the people on the panelists say that they always learn something from the educated guests on the show and from the totally informed Bill.

Still deflecting that you think you know more than Moody's Analytics?

Lmao

You're an idiot and should be happy I even engage you since most people don't even bother with you.

Moody's Analytics : Trump policies would lose 3.5 million jobs and have a significant negative impact on the world economy.

Lmao

Bump for the criminally insane.

politifact-meter.png

Right before a CON draws his last breath wouldn't it be nice of the last thing it saw was a whole bunch of facts?

cruz-responds-trump-wife.jpg

]

Facts have a liberal bias which is why cons eschew them.

Did I say I got ALL my news from him, like you lied about? No I didn't.

And did I use the word PROUD?

Nope.. like I said... you can't speak even one sentence without lying thru your teeth.

Like many people including the people on the panelists say that they always learn something from the educated guests on the show and from the totally informed Bill.

Still deflecting that you think you know more than Moody's Analytics?

Lmao

You're an idiot and should be happy I even engage you since most people don't even bother with you.

ROFLMAO......OK SOROS PAID SHILL...YOU DONT ENGAGE ME...YOU CANT.............YOU GET OWNED SO BADLY ITS PATHETIC WATCHING YOU TRY...THE OTHERS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AT LEAST...THATS RIGHT ...THEY DONT DARE ENGAGE ME...CAUSE THEY GOT OWNED...THEY KNOW BETTER....

KEEP ON SHILLING SEPTICTANK OF LIES

obamainchargeofeverythingresponsibleforn

123 I'm an idiot can never address when his lies get called out and his bullshit is contested with FACTS.

He's just like his fuhrer, no honor, integrity or redeeming value in anything he says.

Thanks for confirming.

Oh btw... nice rebuttal that Trump's policies would lose 3.5 million jobs and send the world economy in a talespin. Lol

Liberals use facts and logic.

Trumpettes use pictures and propaganda.

.YOU GET OWNED SO BADLY ITS PATHETIC WATCHING YOU

]

by using pictures?

Lmao

Is it your small penis that compels you to write in all caps?

123 I'm an idiot can never address when his lies get called out and his bullshit is contested with FACTS.

He's just like his fuhrer, no honor, integrity or redeeming value in anything he says.

Thanks for confirming.

Oh btw... nice rebuttal that Trump's policies would lose 3.5 million jobs and send the world economy in a talespin. Lol

Liberals use facts and logic.

Trumpettes use pictures and propaganda.

LOL.........IF YOU HAD SOMETHING TO REFUTE.DAMN....................YOU BRING BILL MAHER...........CHRIS MATHEWS...........YOU HAVE NOTHING...EVER.PERIOD!

crazy-matthews-rtp.jpg

stupid-liberals-the-boat-is-not-sinking-

LOL.........IF YOU HAD SOMETHING TO REFUTE.DAMN....................YOU BRING BILL MAHER...........CHRIS MATHEWS...........YOU HAVE NOTHING...EVER.PERIOD!

]

from an earlier post...

http://money.cnn.com...p-economy-jobs/

Wonder if Idiot is on the same drugs Trump is on to ruin his memory..

from an earlier post...

http://money.cnn.com...p-economy-jobs/

Wonder if Idiot is on the same drugs Trump is in to ruin his memory..

THIS DOPE ACTUALLY THINKS HE IS BEING INFORMED ON TRUTH FROM THE CNN BUSINESS SECTION

HOLY SHIT!!!!

LIBERALS..........................INSANELY STUPID!!!!

NOW IF I QUOTED EVERYTHING FROM FOX NEWS ..WHAT WOULD THIS STUPID HYPOCRITE SAY.?

LIBERALS.....DUMB AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

politifact-meter.png

Cons love Trump because he lies as much as they do.

During a 90-minute debate, in which he spoke for approximately 46 minutes, Trump managed to squeeze in 57 lies, distortions, and straight-up figments of his imagination into his answersand were not even counting the times he repeated his lies.

Heres what we counted (but frankly, it was hard to keep up):

1. Trump lied when he denied praising Russian president Vladimir Putin.

2. Trump lied when he claimed Hillary created the birther movement.

3.Trump lied when he denied calling climate change a Chinese hoax.

4. Trump lied about his support for the Iraq War. (At least three times.)

5. Trump lied when he said New York Citys unconstitutional stop and frisk policy caused a decrease in crime.

6. Trump lied when he said ISIS formed under Hillary and President Obamas watch.

7. Trump lied when he denied saying pregnancy is an inconvenience.

8. Trump lied when he denied saying women dont deserve equal pay.

9. Trump lied when he said Hillary has no plan to create jobs.

10. Trump lied when he said you cant release your tax returns during an audit.

11. Trump lied about the United States paying Iran more than $1 billion as part of the Iran nuclear deal.

12. Trump lied about his companys debtsaying $650 million in debt is not a lot.

13. Trump lied about how many companies are leaving the United States, especially when he said they are leaving in bigger numbers than ever.

14. Trump lied when he said that he was quoted in Esquire magazine about not supporting the Iraq War.

15. Trump lied when he said his father gave him a very small loan.

16. Trump lied when he claimed credit for NATO opening a terrorism division.

17. Trump lied when he said hes developed good relationships with African Americans. (Polls show little-to-no African-American support for Donald Trump.)

18. Trump lied when he said he and Hillary agree on child care (they agree its necessarybut Hillary, and most independent experts, disagrees with Trumps plan).

19. Trump lied when he said Hillary doesnt want to use the words law and order.

20. Trump lied when he said he didnt pay small businesses and contractors for their work because they didnt do a good enough job.

21. Trump lied when he said Hillary put out the rumor that he supported the Iraq War.

22. Trump lied when he said he doesnt mind releasing his tax returns.

23. Trump lied when he said other people dont get audited.

24. Trump lied when he said he has much less than $650 billion in debt.

25. Trump lied when he said he told Howard Stern I dont know, maybe about the Iraq War.

26. Trump lied when he said Iran has total power over North Korea.

27. Trump lied when he said Iran was ready to fall under sanctions before the Iran deal.

28. Trump lied when he said ISIS has a lot of the oil in Libya.

29. Trump lied when he said Hillary has only recently started talking about trade.

30. Trump lied when he said no one cared about the birther issue until recently.

31. Trump lied when he said nobody knows it was Russia that hacked the DNC.

32. Trump lied when he said nobody wants to call Sean Hannity to confirm he was against the Iraq war.

33. Trump lied when he said Hillary could have defeated ISIS by never having it get going in the first place.

34. Trump lied when he claimed Hillary was unable to produce President Obamas birth certificate (note: she didnt trybecause she didnt believe it was necessary).

35. Trump lied when he said Hillarys created so many bad deals.

36. Trump lied when he said B-52 bombers are outdated.

37. Trump lied when he said Hillarys very cavalier in the way she talks about various countries.

38. Trump lied when he said Sid Blumenthal sent a reporter to investigate President Obamas birth certificate.

39. Trump lied when he said his tax plan will create millions of new jobs.

40. Trump lied when he said Hillary changed his position on TPP after he came out against it.

41. Trump lied when he said Hillary is just beginning to think about job creation.

42. Trump lied when he said he only filed for bankruptcy four times.

43. Trump lied when he said his contractors were paid a lot even if they didnt get paid everything they were owed.

44. Trump lied when he said Hillary hasnt created jobs in 30 years.

45. Trump lied when he said we have no leadership in bringing jobs back (apparently, hes not counting the 15 million jobs created under President Obama).

46. Trump lied when he said you dont learn much from tax returns.

47. Trump lied when he said Hillary has no trade plan.

48. Trump lied when he said the Federal Reserve is doing political things by keeping interest rates down.

49. Trump lied when he said Hillary called TPP the finest deal shes ever seen.

50. Trump lied when he said Hillary treated President Obama with terrible disrespect during the debates.

51. Trump lied when he said she wants to approve TPP.

52. Trump lied when he said Hillarys regulations will kill jobs.

53.Trump lied when he said youre telling the enemy everything you want to do.

54. Trump lied when he said New York Citys old stop and frisk policy wasnt ruled unconstitutional.

55. Trump lied when he said Hillarys been fighting ISIS her entire adult life.

56. Trump lied when he said the Iran deal is a mess.

57. Trump lied when he called his lies facts.

The DEPLORABLES: ILL VOTE FOR THAT

EVER WONDER WHY LIBERALS ALWAYS SAY THE EXACT SAME THING?....WE KNOW WHY...AND KNEW IT YEARS AGO.............THEY STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY FAIL MISERABLY. THEY ARE LEMMINGS,PUSHOVERS,MENTAL MIDGETS...THEY NEVER HAVE ORIGINAL THOUGHT..............EVER!

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

1467209821912.jpg

By Dan Gainor

Published May 11, 2011

Editor's note: This is the first of a two part series on George Soros and the media.

When liberal investor George Soros gave $1.8 million to National Public Radio , it became part of the firestorm of controversy that jeopardized NPR’s federal funding. But that gift only hints at the widespread influence the controversial billionaire has on the mainstream media. Soros, who spent $27 million trying to defeat President Bush in 2004, has ties to more than 30 mainstream news outlets – including The New York Times, Washington Post, the Associated Press, NBC and ABC.

Prominent journalists like ABC’s Christiane Amanpour and former Washington Post editor and now Vice President Len Downie serve on boards of operations that take Soros cash. This despite the Society of Professional Journalists' ethical code stating: “avoid all conflicts real or perceived.”

This information is part of an upcoming report by the Media Research Centers Business & Media Institute which has been looking into George Soros and his influence on the media.

The investigative reporting start-up ProPublica is a prime example. ProPublica, which recently won its second Pulitzer Prize, initially was given millions of dollars from the Sandler Foundation to “strengthen the progressive infrastructure” – “progressive” being the code word for very liberal. In 2010, it also received a two-year contribution of $125,000 each year from the Open Society Foundations. In case you wonder where that money comes from, the OSF website is www.soros.org. It is a network of more than 30 international foundations, mostly funded by Soros, who has contributed more than $8 billion to those efforts.

The ProPublica stories are thoroughly researched by top-notch staffers who used to work at some of the biggest news outlets in the nation. But the topics are almost laughably left-wing. The site’s proud list of “Our Investigations” includes attacks on oil companies, gas companies, the health care industry, for-profit schools and more. More than 100 stories on the latest lefty cause: opposition to drilling for natural gas by hydraulic fracking. Another 100 on the evils of the foreclosure industry.

Throw in a couple investigations making the military look bad and another about prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and you have almost the perfect journalism fantasy – a huge budget, lots of major media partners and a liberal agenda unconstrained by advertising.

One more thing: a 14-person Journalism Advisory Board, stacked with CNN’s David Gergen and representatives from top newspapers, a former publisher of The Wall Street Journal and the editor-in-chief of Simon & Schuster. Several are working journalists, including:

• Jill Abramson, a managing editor of The New York Times;

• Kerry Smith, the senior vice president for editorial quality of ABC News;

• Cynthia A. Tucker, the editor of the editorial page of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

ProPublica is far from the only Soros-funded organization that is stacked with members of the supposedly neutral press.

The Center for Public Integrity is another great example. Its board of directors is filled with working journalists like Amanpour from ABC, right along side blatant liberal media types like Arianna Huffington, of the Huffington Post and now AOL.

Like ProPublica, the CPI board is a veritable Who’s Who of journalism and top media organizations, including:

• Christiane Amanpour – Anchor of ABC’s Sunday morning political affairs program, “This Week with Christiane Amanpour.” A reliable lefty, she has called tax cuts “giveaways,” the Tea Partyextreme,” and Obama “very Reaganesque.

• Paula Madison – Executive vice president and chief diversity officer for NBC Universal, who leads NBC Universal’s corporate diversity initiatives, spanning all broadcast television, cable, digital, and film properties.

• Matt Thompson – Editorial product manager at National Public Radio and an adjunct faculty member at the prominent Poynter Institute.

The group's advisory board features:

• Ben Sherwood, ABC News president and former "Good Morning America" executive producer

Once again, like ProPublica, the Center for Public Integrity’s investigations are mostly liberal – attacks on the coal industry, payday loans and conservatives like Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour. The Center for Public Integrity is also more open about its politics, including a detailed investigation into conservative funders David and Charles Koch and their “web of influence.”According to the center’s own 990 tax forms, the Open Society Institute gave it $651,650 in 2009 alone.

The well-known Center for Investigative Reporting follows the same template – important journalists on the board and a liberal editorial agenda. Both the board of directors and the advisory board contain journalists from major news outlets. The board features:

• Phil Bronstein (President), San Francisco Chronicle;

• David Boardman, The Seattle Times;

• Len Downie, former Executive Editor of the Washington Post, now VP;

• George Osterkamp, CBS News producer.

Readers of the site are greeted with numerous stories on climate change, illegal immigration and the evils of big companies. It counts among its media partners The Washington Post, Salon, CNN and ABC News. CIR received close to $1 million from Open Society from 2003 to 2008.

Why does it all matter? Journalists, we are constantly told, are neutral in their reporting. In almost the same breath, many bemoan the influence of money in politics. It is a maxim of both the left and many in the media that conservatives are bought and paid for by business interests. Yet where are the concerns about where their money comes from?

Fred Brown, who recently revised the book “Journalism Ethics: A Casebook of Professional Conduct for News Media,” argues journalists need to be “transparent” about their connections and “be up front about your relationship” with those who fund you.

Unfortunately, that rarely happens. While the nonprofits list who sits on their boards, the news outlets they work for make little or no effort to connect those dots. Amanpour’s biography page, for instance, talks about her lengthy career, her time at CNN and her many awards. It makes no mention of her affiliation with the Center for Public Integrity.

If journalists were more up front, they would have to admit numerous uncomfortable connections with groups that push a liberal agenda, many of them funded by the stridently liberal George Soros. So don’t expect that transparency any time soon.

Dan Gainor is the Boone Pickens Fellow and the Media Research Center’s Vice President for Business and Culture. He writes frequently for Fox News Opinion. He can also be contacted on FaceBook and Twitter as dangainor.

Dan Gainor is the Media Research Center's Vice President for Business and Culture. He writes frequently about media for Fox News Opinion. He can also be contacted on Facebook and Twitter as dangainor.