Trumps excuse for not paying contractors...

fishhead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe they did a lousy job".

Why would this business mogul hire lousy contractors? Trump is a chump.

Nothing matters to the republiKan voter, never has, never will

And symbolic illusions are all you offer in trade of anyone following your mindset must rent for life the right to ignore the self evident. How misery forms company that institutionalize educated stupidity conceived to extinction of the species while each lifetime occupies the moment here as biologically displaced in plain sight.

"Maybe they did a lousy job".

Why would this business mogul hire lousy contractors? Trump is a chump.

What a dip-shit.

Nobody intentionally hires a lousy contractor. A contractor that did a fantastic job on one project may, for a multitude of reasons, do a bad job on the next project. Maybe the project was larger than they anticipated. Maybe the contractor overlooked something in their bid. Maybe the workforce they had to rely upon was at a lesser skill level in that area compared to other areas.

Fact of the matter...if a contractor submitted a fixed price bid on a project and is awarded the job, they are usually stuck with only getting that amount. If they screw up, miss something in their bid and end up with significant overruns many times it is their tough luck. Sometimes, depending on the circumstances surrounding the overruns and the existing relationship with the contractor, those overruns may be paid in full...or partially paid. Sometimes the contractor is held to their contract, resulting in litigation...which the contractor usually loses.

Trump is a notorious SCHEISTER! He has ripped off decent American contractors for decades.

Now he's in trouble for the six foot painting of himself, the disgusting narcissist, that his shills are now saying he was 'storing'...

If you have something "in storage", it should NOT be mounted on the wall of your business, in full display of customers!!!

"IN STORAGE" means it wrapped and put away in a STORAGE ROOM!

He's the worst liar of our lifetimes...

What a dip-shit.

Nobody intentionally hires a lousy contractor. A contractor that did a fantastic job on one project may, for a multitude of reasons, do a bad job on the next project. Maybe the project was larger than they anticipated. Maybe the contractor overlooked something in their bid. Maybe the workforce they had to rely upon was at a lesser skill level in that area compared to other areas.

Fact of the matter...if a contractor submitted a fixed price bid on a project and is awarded the job, they are usually stuck with only getting that amount. If they screw up, miss something in their bid and end up with significant overruns many times it is their tough luck. Sometimes, depending on the circumstances surrounding the overruns and the existing relationship with the contractor, those overruns may be paid in full...or partially paid. Sometimes the contractor is held to their contract, resulting in litigation...which the contractor usually loses.

All utterly irrelevant to Trump's bullying and defrauding of hard-working American businesses.

It is actually quite a common fraud perpetuated by scumbags with money. Intentionally choose a small business without the resources for a long, costly legal battle, then when they finish all the work, say "Fuck off, sue me."

Every single person who has any understanding of the business world knows this.

All utterly irrelevant to Trump's bullying and defrauding of hard-working American businesses.

There is the HUGE difference in view. I look at someone holding a party to the terms of the contract they sign as good business...liberals view it as "bullying and defrauding".

Since neither of us were a party to the contract, we can only guess as to the circumstances surrounding the dispute. Do you even consider it a possibility that the contractor deliberately bid low on the project to keep some of his key people workings and took a gamble that Trump would agree to pay cost overruns? Do you even consider it a possibility that when the contractor realized he was in danger of over-shooting his cost estimate he started cutting corners and it showed in the quality of the work?

99% of those stiffed contractors did normal adequate jobs! Trump has a history of stabbing them in the back cause he's an anal retentive asshole, screwing the working man and woman, every chance he gets!

Cite you source and proof.

There is the HUGE difference in view. I look at someone holding a party to the terms of the contract they sign as good business...liberals view it as "bullying and defrauding".

Since neither of us were a party to the contract, we can only guess as to the circumstances surrounding the dispute. Do you even consider it a possibility that the contractor deliberately bid low on the project to keep some of his key people workings and took a gamble that Trump would agree to pay cost overruns? Do you even consider it a possibility that when the contractor realized he was in danger of over-shooting his cost estimate he started cutting corners and it showed in the quality of the work?

Cite you source and proof.

Every fucking time? Laughable!!

Liar. I consider defrauding and bullying to be defrauding and bullying, while you worship it.

All irrelevant to Trump's habitual and systematic defrauding of small businesses. It may even rise to the level of a RICO charge.

It is actually quite a common fraud perpetuated by scumbags with money. Intentionally choose a small business without the resources for a long, costly legal battle, then when they finish all the work, say "Fuck off, sue me."

Another common fraud perpetuated by contractors is to intentionally low-ball a bid, then sue the business owner when they attempt to hold them to the contract. All they have to do is request a jury trial and count on "bleeding hearts" flipping the bird to "the man".

Another common fraud perpetuated by contractors is to intentionally low-ball a bid, then sue the business owner when they attempt to hold them to the contract. All they have to do is request a jury trial and count on "bleeding hearts" flipping the bird to "the man".

All irrelevant to Trump's habitual and systematic defrauding of small businesses. It may even rise to the level of a RICO charge.

For every action comes an equal and opposite reaction, natural balancing of kinectic displacements simultaneously occupying the same time in the same atmosphere.

Like the old Bat man series, Same station same channel same time next week while the moment here changes everything added between. Time is an immovable object, not a linear force of natural balances adding currently.

Everyone looks for flaws, how many weren't jilted by Trump and got bonuses for a job well done and on time or early completion? Not part of the hit piece, correct? And you have the gull to call anyone not agreeing with you a negative personality. You are positively corrupted through and throughout.

May your instincts out glow your shinny denial for every breath you take until dead. Your choice on how soon that happens, I don't care, I don't know you or where you occupy the moment anyway. You have to live within yourself, as I do for myself.

I understand what you don't want to believe possible. ha ha ha ha ha.