Suddenly, I feel Slightly better and Slightly worse about Hilary.

ScottMon

You mean you felt like a braindead retard because you didn't vote for the most intelligent and best President this country has had in a very long time? Good. You ARE a braindead retard.

no we couldnt believe anyone would vote for a fraud faggot nlgger with purple lipps

Makes me wonder how intelligent people could vote for Trump.

They don't.Trump's demographic is stupid, racist, broke-ass white losers.

LOLOLOLOL.......right on!

The intelligent Republicans have all repudiated T'Rump and most have said they will vote for Hillary.

All T'Rump still has backing him are the deplorable, irredeemable, offensive, hateful, mean-spirited, un-American, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic bigots. He's still got ALL of those.

Isabel: They don't.Trump's demographic is stupid, racist, broke-ass white losers.
Pogo: LOLOLOLOL.......right on!

And the best part is that - IT'S TRUE. Trump's demographic is lower education, lower income whites with "racial resentment" who feel "powerless".

I just had a GREAT idea. Let's host a Trump "rally" where everyone supporting Trump gets a free bus ticket there, free accommodations at the Super 8, and a free all you can eat breakfast buffet.

When the dregs of America show up and start stuffing their fat faces, load them all onto buses and take them to some uninhabited island.

Tell them it's a reality show and they all might get FAY MUSS ON THUH TEE VEE!

Then never go back.

Makes ya wanna vote for Gary Johnson...Welcome to the real world.

NOPE!!! NO WAY!!!

Gary Johnson is a radical rightwing nutjob and crackpot. He is a corporate stooge....just like all of the bamboozled Libertarians.....only he knows it and is quite happy being one.

Gary Johnson Is a Hardcore Right-Wing Radical

His rhetoric on marijuana and against war serve as a shield for a litany of radical-right positions.

Except nearly half of America isn't stupid racist and white. Trump is a poor candidate, only doing well because Clinton is also a poor candidate.

Trump's support does not equal "nearly half of America".....except in your rightwingnut fantasies....there is still a sizable racist element in the population though, as we have all seen in recent months....

Nor is Mrs. Clinton "a poor candidate".....another rightwingnut myth....she is actually one of the best prepared and knowledgable Preidential candidates this country has ever seen.....as President Obama has mentioned.....but she has been the target of an unrelenting and very fraudulent smear campaign against her mounted by the Republicans and the 1%ers who fear her.

If You're Liberal and You Think Hillary Clinton Is Corrupt and Untrustworthy, You're Rewarding 25 Years of GOP Smears -

thedailybanter.com 2016/01 hillary-g...

Jan 31, 2016 - Hillary Clinton's reputation is largely the result of a quarter century of visceral GOP hatred. ... Bernie Sanders -- you've proven that the protracted smear campaign against this woman has worked.

GOP Smears Hillary Clinton But She's the Only Candidate with Her Full Tax Returns Online - Politicus USA

www.politicususa.com 2016/04/03 re...

Apr 3, 2016 - Yet, Hillary Clinton is the only candidate in the 2016 race to put her full tax returns and medical records ... dollar, decades-long Republican campaign to smear Hillary Rodham Clinton as untrustworthy.

The smear campaign against Hillary Clinton - Baltimore Sun

Baltimore Sun

Jun 12, 2016 - Reading Robert Gellert's letter is testimony to the "outstanding" job the Republicans have done to impugn Hillary Clinton ("Clinton makes Trump look good," June 2). To quote Mr. Gellert, Ms ...

GOP Admits Benghazi Accusations Only Smears Against Hillary - Progressive Issue

progressiveissue.com ... News

Top Republican Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) admits on Fox News that the Benghazi "investigations" are nothing more than a smear campaign against Hillary Clinton.

Why Do So Many Liberals Fall in With the 'Crooked Hillary' Smear? - Newsweek

www.newsweek.com why-do-so-many-...

Jul 17, 2016 - The one thing we wanted was a criminal case against Hillary, and we didn't get it, so we'll remind .... I have said more than once that I would not want to be the person in the Clinton campaign who had to ...

The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton - The New York Times

The New York Times politics the-rig...

May 16, 2015 - In digital campaigns, conservative groups are sending a steady stream of posts attacking HillaryRodham Clinton, some of them specifically designed to be spotted, and shared, by liberals.

You mean you felt like a braindead retard because you didn't vote for the most intelligent and best President this country has had in a very long time? Good. You ARE a braindead retard.

Figures you would think Obama is intelligent. He speaks the same primitive protolanguage you do:

"Mesum' take from the tribes that have to give to tribe that donnat' hav. More fair. Beat with rocks if they dont. Take um der rocks and sticks so they cant fight back. Use more numbers we win."

Interesting, primitive animals think themselves more intelligent than more evolved species because of their ability to share a common language.

Why did you vote for him?

Cause he lied and flip-flopped on issues all over the place

Isabel: Trump's demographic is stupid, racist, broke-ass white losers.

Figures you would think Obama is intelligent. He speaks the same primitive protolanguage you do:
"Mesum' take from the tribes that have to give to tribe that donnat' hav. More fair. Beat with rocks if they dont. Take um der rocks and sticks so they cant fight back. Use more numbers we win."
Interesting, primitive animals think themselves more intelligent than more evolved species because of their ability to share a common language.

Ladies and gentlemen - Exhibit One.

Except nearly half of America isn't stupid racist and white.

Poor, uneducated, resentful, racist white losers are Trump's biggest demographic.

Trump is a poor candidate, only doing well because Clinton is also a poor candidate.

Bullshit. Clinton is a brilliant candidate. She is the most qualified person ever to run for office, she has moved from role to role with universal success, and, despite traitorous cons' decades of lies and slander and millions in taxpayer money spent on malicious, shamefully politically-motivated "investigations", she keeps coming out smelling like a rose.

I doubt that many of us would come out of that sort of vicious partisan witchhunting as well as she.

Trump supporters think " intelligence" is an elite thang. A liberal thing.

That's why the hicks, tea baggersand non educated make up a major portion of Trump's base.

Clearly you don't reflect intelligence in any way, shape or form.

Dumbass.

Poor, uneducated, resentful, racist white losers are Trump's biggest demographic.

Wow. Isabitch is a Trump supporter now.

Clearly you don't reflect intelligence in any way, shape or form.

Dumbass.

I pulverize your ass every time I address you so what does that say about your intelligence, home schooler?

Remember when you said " everyone is in NYC is an idiot."

Remember when you said the BENGHAZI committee will prevent HRC from running for president?

There are dozen more examples of your " intelligence" I'm saving for election night when you're planning your walk of shame back into this forum.

I pulverize your ass every time I address you so what does that say about your intelligence, home schooler?

Remember when you said " everyone is in NYC is an idiot."

Remember when you said the BENGHAZI committee will prevent HRC from running for president?

There are dozen more examples of your " intelligence" I'm saving for election night when you're planning your walk of shame back into this forum.

YOU ARE OWNED ...YOU HAVE NO INTELLIGENCE. YOU JUST REPEAT WHAT YOUR DADDY TELLS YOU TO

kjnh1v0.jpg