Majority of Polls: Trump Beat Her Back Into the Van

(I'm sorry, maybe that was rude...Should I have said, "Trump Beat her Back Into Her Brain-Damaged Stupor,
that She's USUALLY IN?---
I hear from Inside Sources, they had her PUMPED SO FULL OF PREDNISONE, OTHER STEROIDS AND STIMULANTS, SHE COULD'VE VIBRATED AWAY, Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!)
Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey
  • CNN's snap poll gave Clinton the win with 62 per cent to Trump's 27
  • But most of the others reported Trump was the winner by a landslide
  • The pair engaged in a vigorous back-and-forth at Hofstra University
  • Here, we present the results from snap polls conducted after the debate

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 01:00 EST, 27 September 2016 | UPDATED: 07:25 EST, 27 September 2016

CNN awarded Hillary Clinton an overwhelming victory in the first presidential debate - but most snap polls show Trump emerged victorious.

Trump and Clinton tangled over the economy, her use of a private mail server and his unwillingness to release his income tax returns on Monday night.

They engaged in a vigorous back-and-forth on the debate stage at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, as polls showed them locked in a tight race.

However, after the debate's end, polls conducted by a number of media websites showed their readers felt the real estate mogul came out on top.

Trump acknowledged the result, tweeting: 'Wow, did great in the debate polls (except for @CNN - which I don't watch). Thank you!'

CNN/ORC's snap poll, gave Clinton the win with 62 per cent to Trump's 27.

It was the biggest, and fastest, exercise conducted by an opinion polling firm.

The poll of 521 registered voters who watched the debate was a sample which the network warned leaned more Democratic than the average - starting the night with Clinton ahead 26 per cent among the sample.

And while it handed the victory overwhelmingly to Clinton, it was more mixed on whether the debate will make a difference, with 47 per cent saying it would not affect their vote, 34 per cent saying it moved them towards Clinton - and 18 per cent towards Trump.

Online polls carried out afterwards gave a different outcome - handing the title to Trump.

Such polls are self-selecting, and more likely to pick up the views of those who vote, although CNN's study also reflected a similar bias.

The Drudge Report's poll showed Trump fared better with 81.5 per cent of the vote to Clinton's 18.5 while others, including Time, CBS New York and the Washington Times, also saw Trump win the vote.

Clinton edged out Trump in the Star Tribune's poll and one conducted by NBC News.

Here are the some of the results from snap polls:

+15

38D4AB5200000578-3809204-image-a-113_147
+15
38D4AB4E00000578-3809204-image-a-114_147
38D4AB0500000578-3809204-image-a-116_147
+15
38D4AB4100000578-3809204-image-a-118_147
+15
+15
+15
38D4AB3400000578-3809204-image-a-122_147
+15
38D4AB3800000578-3809204-image-a-123_147
+15
+15

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html#ixzz4LULMpjto
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey
  • CNN's snap poll gave Clinton the win with 62 per cent to Trump's 27
  • But most of the others reported Trump was the winner by a landslide
  • The pair engaged in a vigorous back-and-forth at Hofstra University
  • Here, we present the results from snap polls conducted after the debate

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 01:00 EST, 27 September 2016 | UPDATED: 07:25 EST, 27 September 2016

yep she got beaten back to her van......

So she could speak at a watch party right after the debate,

Hillary Clinton took a victory lap after the debate, thanking supporters at a watch party

Trump went home with his tail between his legs to prep for the next debate in advance ....LMAO

DO YOU EVEN KNOW, WHAT THAT MEANS, "Beat her back into the VAN"?

giphy.gif

IT MEANS THE VAN, THAT 3 MEN HAD TO LIFT HER UP AND PUT HER IN, AFTER SHE COLLAPSED, (FOR THE 6TH TIME), DUE TO THE BRAIN DAMAGE SHE SUFFERED, FROM THE CONCUSSION AND BLOOD CLOT SUSTAINED, WHEN SHE FELL DOWN AND SMASHED HER HEAD, BACK IN 2012......

THE DAMAGES SUFFERED FROM THAT INJURY, HAVE BEEN GROWING WORSE AND WORSE, EVEN THOUGH INSIDE SOURCES REPORT SHE WAS HOSPITALIZED, BACK IN 2013 -

REMEMBER WHEN SHE DISAPPEARED, FROM PUBLIC LIFE, FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, WHEN NO ONE HEARD A WORD FROM HER, SAW A PHOTO OF HER, FOR ALMOST A YEAR?

THEY HAD TO CHANGE THE DATES, ON A BUNCH OF HILLARY PHOTOS, TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE, SHE WAS NEVER HOSPITALIZED....

INSIDE SOURCES SAY, IF YOU PULLED HER HAIR BACK ON THE LEFT SIDE OF HER SCALP, YOU WOULD SEE THE SCARS, WHERE THEY HAD TO DRILL INTO HER SKULL, AND BONE-SAW OUT A SQUARE OF HER SKULL, TO TRY AND REPAIR THE DAMAGE, BUT PART OF HER BRAIN HAD BEEN DEPRIVED OF OXYGENATED BLOOD FOR TOO LONG, FROM THE CLOT, AND THAT BRAIN DAMAGE, CANNOT BE FIXED.

IF SHE WERE YOUNG, HER GROWTH RATE MIGHT BE ENOUGH TO "SUBSTITUTE" THE DAMAGED BRAIN CELLS.

BUT SHE'S NOT YOUNG....

SHE'S OLD, AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE HEAD-SPINNING, EYES-ROLLING, CACKLING-LIKE-A-MAD-WOMAN, COUGHING, WEAKENING NECK MUSCLES, TILL THE DAY SHE DIES.

AND THEY WILL GROW WORSE AND WORSE, UNTIL THEN..

"HERE, LITTLE HILLARY, LET ME HELP YOU UP!..I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, WITH YOUR HANDICAP, YOUR BRAIN DAMAGE...."

200w.gif

"LITTLE HILLARY", ABOVE, MAY BE JUST A FUN GIF.......

BUT "LITTLE HILLARY'S" HEAD, IS THE REAL THING, HER PATHETIC, BRAIN-DAMAGED RESPONSE, TO STIMULI, FROM THE VIDEO OF HER STANDING NEXT TO BUBBA THE RAPIST, AT AN EVENT....

IN HILLARY'S ENTIRE LIFE, AS A LAWYER, FIRST LADY, EVEN AT THE START OF HER SEC. OF STATE TERM....

DID YOU EVER SEE HILLARY ACT LIKE THIS?....ALL THE OTHER VIDEOS, HER HEAD-BOBBING, WILD-EYED, SCARING REPORTERS IN FRONT OF HER, ONE EYE ROLLING OFF ONE DIRECTION, THE OTHER FACING FORWARD?

BUT.....NOTHING WRONG WITH HER, RIGHT?...JUST A CASE OF PNEUMONIA.....

WHICH, MIRACULOUSLY, SHE SEEMED TOTALLY CURED OF, IN 2 DAYS!....JUST LIKE, AFTER HER COLLAPSE, WHEN SHE LOOKED LIKE DEAD WEIGHT-BUT 90 MIN. LATER, THEY PUSH HER OUT IN THE STREET, DANCING AND LAUGHING!

THEY MUST HAVE A GREAT "DR. FEELGOOD", WITH SOME SYRINGES OF A "B-12, COCAINE, METHAMPHETAMINE COCKTAIL", JUST LIKE THEY USED TO GIVE ELVIS, RIGHT BEFORE THEY PUSHED HIM OUT ON STAGE.....

SKIP PAST THE FIRST 1:55

Liar... trump won the online polls... which means people who didn't even see the debate could vote. Plus you could use different browsers and vote multiple times.

Trump lost big time in the scientific polls. PPP, CNN etc.

as a matter of fact Hillary had the 3 largest margin of victory ( 62%-27% ) in the CNN poll's history.

Funny you liars are trying to spin what everybody saw.

Trump coming unhinged and showing why he's unfit to be president.

Hillary Clinton took a victory lap after the debate, thanking supporters at a watch party

Trump went home with his tail between his legs to prep for the next debate in advance ....LMAO

Hillary,Bill Chelsea and their entourage were all smiles after the debate.

The buffoon, Zsa Zsa, Uday& Qusay were all looking grim as they filed out of the arena.

Let the liberals keep denying it. When we complete the Tsunami Republican Trifecta win it will make them cry all the harder.

I suspect you will disappear on election night and thereafter after conservatism gets delivered a knockout punch for the third consecutive time.

Deplorables like you will retreat back into the woodwork.

Denying it?

Clinton Won The Debate, Which Means Shes Likely To Gain In The Polls

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-won-the-debate-which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

Hillary Clinton was deemed the winner of Monday night's debate by 62% of voters who tuned in to watch, while just 27% said they thought Donald Trump had the better night, according to a CNN/ORC Poll of voters who watched the debate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/index.html

DO YOU EVEN KNOW, WHAT THAT MEANS, "Beat her back into the VAN"?

Sure I got your dumfuk message....

Did you get mine ??? She hardly got beaten back to her van, Trump looked gassed and left very somber......

After the debate Hillary looked energetic and went to a watch party and spoke to the audience, where did trump go ???

Besides of the two she looked the freshest and most alert , when you are wining it tends to give you wings.........LOL

Here's a little more accurate chart.........not a cherry picked one

RCP%20ave%209-28-16_zpsnljawrdd.jpg

trump tells it like it is...the filthy, lying ,brain damaged, crack whore, Killary Klinton will be living in van down by the river...

post-23170-Chris-Farley-living-in-a-van-

killaries van ..........hahahahahahaha

Living-In-a-Van-Down-by-the-River.jpg

Hey, uh, Madman, Electric-Septic Sucker......HERE is the ONLY POLL that MOST PEOPLE CARE ABOUT.....

LOOK TO THE BOTTOM OF ARTICLE, ASSCLOWNS , HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

"The poll was August 8 — August 14, 2016 among a national sample of 15,179 adults who are registered to vote."

I guess to a Liberal whiny-bitch loser, 15,179 adults registered to vote is "NOT SCIENTIFIC".................

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahhrhrhahahhrherhhahsahrhahsahrhhahsah!!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

NBC Poll: Only 11 Percent Think Hillary Is Honest and Trustworthy!

GettyImages-589919658-640x479.jpg

by CHARLIE SPIERING16 Aug 20162,948

Only eleven percent of voters believe that Hillary Clinton is “honest and trustworthy,” according to the new NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

Clinton is leading Trump by six points when third party candidates are included and nine points in a head to head contest.

When asked to choose a statement about Clinton, 42 percent said that she has the “personality and temperament to serve” but earned low numbers for her values.

which_statements_describes_clinton-_char

Sixteen percent believe that Trump is honest and trustworthy and only 17 percent believe he has the personality and temperament to serve as president.

The poll was conducted online August 8 — August 14, 2016 among a national sample of 15,179 adults who say they are registered to vote.

Hillary on the move: she went up a full % point since early this morning.

Trump's flameout in the debate is killing him.

Hillary- 55%

Racist lunatic- 45%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1#now

Updated many times daily.

Check out Hillary's surge. She went up 8 points just today. Largest one day swing I've seen at 538 in 5 years..

Now 67.5 to 37.5. Trump is getting smoked.

Trump's birther lies and him saying he's" smart" for not paying taxes like the rest of us pay is killing him.

EVEN TRUMP SUPPORTERS SAY TRUMP IS FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

THUMBSUP_zpsznbul05u.jpg

DO YOU LIBERAL BRAIN-MUSHED SHEEP EVEN REALIZE, HOW FUCKING STUPID AND BRAINWASHED YOU SOUND, WHEN YOU CALL ANYONE - TRUMP, A DRUG DEALER, CHARLES MANSON, EVEN BARACK OBAMA -

WHEN YOU CALL ANYONE "A LIAR", AND IN THE SAME BREATH SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON?

THE A.J. FOYT, THE MARIO ANDRETTI, OF LIARS ?

THE MICHAEL JORDAN, THE WAYNE GRETSKY, OF LIARS?

AND THEN, YOU HAVE THE STUPIDITY, TO CALL ANYONE ELSE, A LIAR?

DON'T YOU REALIZE, IT MAKES YOU LOOK, LIKE YOU HAVE NO MIND LEFT !

IT'S ALL GONE!!...THE DEMOCRAPS, THE MEDIA......THEY'VE TAKEN IT ALL AWAY FROM YOU....

THEY ABILITY TO ACTUALLY THINK, TO MAKE RATIONAL STATEMENTS, AND JUDGEMENTS....

YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THAT, ANYMORE , SHIT-O, ELEC.-SEPTIC TANK, MADMAN, etc....I mean....Hillary Clinton?

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.......BUT YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF......I TRIED TO TEACH YOU.....

I TRIED TO SHOW YOU, WHAT FOOLS OF YOURSELVES, YOU WERE MAKING, HOW THEY WERE INDOCTRINATION YOU, BRAINWASHING EVERY BIT OF COMMON SENSE OUT OF YOU,

SO NOW... FOR YOU, OFF IS ON, UP IS DOWN, BAD IS GOOD,

CROOKS, NEGLIGENT MURDERERS AND LIARS ARE "LEADERS",

AND DICTATORSHIP IS DEMOCRACY.....

I'm only "beside myself", in sorrow, pity, and disgust, for some of the people on this website....

Those of you, that continue, everyday, to dig a hole, in a Big Pile of Shit, take their head, stick it in the hole, then try and lick their way out, while they listen with headphones, to MESS-NBC and other Brainwashing propaganda worthy of Goebbles, say,

"Hillary is fine, she has NO MEDICAL PROBLEMS, just a little pneumonia, that makes one eyeball stay still, and the other roll around, made her cough, since 2012, makes her head spin like "The Exorcist", mouth open like she's catching golf balls, goes into head-bobbing seziures, scaring reporters in front of her, cackles like a Mental Patient, at the MOST INAPPROPRIATE TIMES, like whenever she's asked A SERIOUS QUESTION ABOUT HER DAMAGING AND ILLEGAL ACTIONS, etc., etc....

Also, the "special Hillary pneumonia", made her IGNORE 600 EXTRA-SECURITY REQUESTS, FROM AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS.

Hillary couldn't HELP it!...She HAD to let him get KILLED, ALONG WITH 3 NAVY SEALS,....She HAD TO LIE, AND SAY, "It was ONLY A SPONTANEOUS DEMONSTRATION CAUSED BY A NASTY RIGHT WINGER, MAKING A YOUTUBE VIDEO", and send out her parrots, for 6 weeks!

She HAD TO HIDE A SECRET KMART SERVER, in her HORSE BARN IN CHAPPAQUA, so she could HELP SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL IN BENGHAZI, EXTRACT MORE BRIBES, FOR THE CLINTON FOUNDATION!......

"IT DIDN'T MATTER", SHE TOLD US, THAT CHRIS STEVENS WAS MURDERED, RAPED, BURNED, DRAGGED THRU THE FILTHY 3RD-WORLD CESSPOOL OF BENGHAZI, WHILE CHILDREN THREW ROCKS AT HIS BODY, WOMEN SPIT AND MEN PISSED ON HIM.........

AS HILLARY SAID...."WHAT DOES IT MATTER, SENATOR, WHAT HAPPENED, OR HOW I LIED, AND FOR HOW LONG?"

AND AS ELEC. SEPTIC-SHIT-TANK, SHIT-O, MADMAN, AND ALL THE OTHER HEAD-IN-THE-SHIT LEFTY GOOFBALLS HERE VOTE FOR THIS WOMAN, THEY PISS ON CHRIS STEVENS' BODY, ALSO..........

Fartman brings up everything but what is happening.

Only a delusionally desperate man would keep bringing up BENGHAZI when HRC was exonerated by 13 separate investigations... and had her way with your repukes during the 11 hour inquisition.

Trump got skunked big time in the debate and HRC is rising in the polls.

Trump has more scandals on the burner than someone cooking a Thanksgiving dinner.

The Cuba scandal, the Miss Universe scandal, his tax returns problem, his sinking polls with the biggest demographic in the country: Women, the aftermath with his pathetic debate performance.

Both Nate Silver and the betting markets give HRC a 62-68% chance of winning...

While Fartman lives in his own false reality and still thinks it's " morning in America for Trump."

60 million people saw the real trump and most were appalled at what they saw.

Even Fox Nrews VP scolded that partisan asshole Hannity about lying about the debate results.

Not one newspaper in the country has endorsed him. Not one.

When you're depicted as having a " stunning lack of human decency " by a historically republican publication the handwriting is in the wall for all to see.

Trump is toast.. and everyone knows it.

I wish I was a fly on the wall on election night to watch your head explode.

It will be a beautiful thing.

Oh one more thing...

You're a total asshole.

I saw parts of it. Trump lost, because he was unprepared. He missed opportunities, too. I've not watched many in my life, but his was the worst performance I've seen.

The best I've seen is tough to give, but I'm thinking Romney in his first debate with Obama.