Trump calls for war between China and N. Korea

fishhead

Clinton like America and the World were LIED TO ABOUT IRAQ

I gotta remember that, incase I go into politics & fuc up.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was lied to.

I wonder just how many dumb shit democrats those lies managed to get past.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - - - I was lied to

But - - - Senator Feinstein's War Profiteering - by Joshua Frank

Clinton like America and the World were LIED TO ABOUT IRAQ

Why did her husband lie to her Benson?

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

China would never take over North Korea, because it would damage their economy and put them on the border with a much more prosperous South Korea. There is no conceivable advantage for China to take over North Korea.

There is no reason why China's leaders would take over North Korea.They are not stupid people.

China wants a buffer between itself and South Korea. Kim does not follow the orders of the Chinese. If China wanted to take away North Korea's nukes, it would have to invade. China at war would be very, very bad for business everywhere.

Trump is phenomenally ignorant of foreign affairs.

Trump is too fucking stupid to run any country.

China would never take over North Korea, because it would damage their economy and put them on the border with a much more prosperous South Korea. There is no conceivable advantage for China to take over North Korea.

There is no reason why China's leaders would take over North Korea.They are not stupid people.

China wants a buffer between itself and South Korea. Kim does not follow the orders of the Chinese. If China wanted to take away North Korea's nukes, it would have to invade. China at war would be very, very bad for business everywhere.

Trump is phenomenally ignorant of foreign affairs.

Trump is too fucking stupid to run any country.

So when fishhead stated, Trump called for China to declare war on N. Korea ( or visa vesa ), he was lying through his teeth, correct. I mean, I cannot find a link to support that.

Now, economically, it would be effortless for China to reel in N. Korea; but I don't see that happening.

So when fishhead stated, Trump called for China to declare war on N. Korea ( or visa vesa ), he was lying through his teeth, correct. I mean, I cannot find a link to support that.

Now, economically, it would be effortless for China to reel in N. Korea; but I don't see that happening.

C'mon Jim..

A liberal-moonbat kid that lies?

Are you serious?

Fishhead: "Bush planned 911"

You fuckwads saw it, heard it, deny it. Predictable..

And you claim Bush planned 911...

Comical..

fishhead

• 6,699 posts

Yeah cuz all islamo Nazi terrorism started under Bush. BAHAHA! Did you just caw your way out of your mother's womb yesterday?.

you hatched yesterday. Reagan and ollie started it years ago, W insured terrorism with 9-11 that he planned.

Bush planned 911 Fishhead? Yeah....Now that's funny

==========================================

That is utter nonsense.

First, because North Korea is very stubborn, and second, because China would not benefit by weakening the Kim regime. China is quite content to have the DPRK as a buffer between it and South Korea.

The DPRK military dares not to upset the balance and overthrow Kim, because they know what happened to the East German military after German reunification. At best they would be working as doormen or cab drivers. The South Korean establishment is also aware of what happened to the German politicians after reunification.

East Germany's economy was about a sixth the size of the West's: but the economy of South Korea is around 30 times the size of the DPRK's. Unification would be a disaster for the South that would last at least 10 years.

"I think that once the nuclear alternative happens, it's over," Trump said. "I can't take anything off the table. Because you look at some of these countries, you look at North Korea, we're doing nothing there. China should solve that problem for us. China should go into North Korea."

Ya think China is just gonna "go into" N.Korea?

"I think that once the nuclear alternative happens, it's over," Trump said. "I can't take anything off the table. Because you look at some of these countries, you look at North Korea, we're doing nothing there. China should solve that problem for us. China should go into North Korea."

Liar!

Why would China go into someplace they already occupy economically, dah. Kind of like Puerto Rico to the United States?

Both nuclear countries....Trump is a fucking chump.

No he didn't. Are liberals REALLY this fucking clueless?

NKorea is a step-child of China and China could control them by simply cutting off all shipments of food and other products that NKorea depends on them for, to survive.

THAT is what Trump was referring to.

Why is it that liberals have to lie about EVERYTHING, even something as obvious as this?

Correct!

Incomplete generalization. From what I remember being taught was China sent troops during the Korean conflict. Kind of like they did in Vietnam in the late 60's. Just the media left that out of the news.

that thing about orientals all look alike. That generalization goes with any categorical classification of race, creed, color, national origin, etc, etc. Just a means to get ancestors to choose societal evolution over staying balanced within genetic continuation.

We've had nuclear weapons since WW2 - - - they have never been off the table.