Trumps 400 ib. hacker???

Trump, reveling in one his strangest delusional diatribes last night, implied no one really knows who hacked the DNC, saying it could've been the Russians, the Chinese, or some 400 lb. hacker 'in their bedroom'???

Wow, Trump will really go out of his way to reference CHRIS CHRISTIE!!

Post the evidence that it was the Russians who did the hacking. I've never seen it.

Post the evidence that it was the Russians who did the hacking. I've never seen it.

Fact-check #16: Trump on the DNC being hacked.

Trump: "I don't know if anyone knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. Shes saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I dont -- maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. Could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay? You dont know who broke into DNC."

Grade: Mostly False

Explanation: U.S. officials - speaking on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the information - have uniformly told ABC News and other major news outlets that evidence in the DNC hack points directly to Russia. In addition, the firm hired by the DNC to respond to the suspected breach, CrowdStrike, conducted an investigation and later issued a statement saying it had "identified two sophisticated adversaries" as behind the hack. "Both adversaries engage in extensive political and economic espionage for the benefit of the government of the Russian Federation and are believed to be closely linked to the Russian governments powerful and highly capable intelligence services," CrowdStrike said. Just last week, the top Democrats on the House and Senate intelligence committees, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., issued a statement saying, "Based on briefings we have received, we have concluded that the Russian intelligence agencies are making a serious and concerted effort to influence the U.S. election. At the least, this effort is intended to sow doubt about the security of our election and may well be intended to influence the outcomes of the electionwe can see no other rationale for the behavior of the Russians."

Trump: "I don't know if anyone knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC. Shes saying Russia, Russia, Russia, but I dont -- maybe it was. I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. Could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, okay? You dont know who broke into DNC."

Explanation: U.S. officials - speaking on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the information - have uniformly told ABC News and other major news outlets that evidence in the DNC hack points directly to Russia. In addition, the firm hired by the DNC to respond to the suspected breach, CrowdStrike, conducted an investigation and later issued a statement saying it had "identified two sophisticated adversaries" as behind the hack. "Both adversaries engage in extensive political and economic espionage for the benefit of the government of the Russian Federation and are believed to be closely linked to the Russian governments powerful and highly capable intelligence services," CrowdStrike said. Just last week, the top Democrats on the House and Senate intelligence committees, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., issued a statement saying, "Based on briefings we have received, we have concluded that the Russian intelligence agencies are making a serious and concerted effort to influence the U.S. election. At the least, this effort is intended to sow doubt about the security of our election and may well be intended to influence the outcomes of the electionwe can see no other rationale for the behavior of the Russians."

Wow, anonymous source.

Wow, anonymous source.

That was from the "Good Morning, America" Fact-Check, unhinged.

I am not surprised that you never looked at any of the fact checking reports on the debate.....you're undoubtedly feeling very suicidal after watching the debate so looking at the fact checkers' reports on how often T'Rump lied would probably push you right over the edge.

That was from the "Good Morning, America" Fact-Check, unhinged.

I am not surprised that you never looked at any of the fact checking reports on the debate.....you're undoubtedly feeling very suicidal after watching the debate so looking at the fact checkers' reports on how often T'Rump lied would probably push you right over the edge.

You should commit suicide. Bye!

I can imagine a 400 lb redneck, empty beer cans all over the room, confed flag on the wall, empty KFC buckets on the floor, someone who loves Trump, hates minorities, and women, never gets laid. Fox News contantly on his tele...

SS tatts on his arms,Ted Nugent and Hank Williams Jr. cds playin'...

NRA stickers everywhere...

I can imagine a 400 lb redneck, empty beer cans all over the room, confed flag on the wall, empty KFC buckets on the floor, someone who loves Trump, hates minorities, and women, never gets laid. Fox News contantly on his tele...

SS tatts on his arms,Ted Nugent and Hank Williams Jr. cds playin'...

NRA stickers everywhere...

I think you have just visualized BeALoser, right down to the empty beer cans. Really cheap beer too.

Trump, reveling in one his strangest delusional diatribes last night, implied no one really knows who hacked the DNC, saying it could've been the Russians, the Chinese, or some 400 lb. hacker 'in their bedroom'???

Wow, Trump will really go out of his way to reference CHRIS CHRISTIE!!

Just one of the countless absurd comments by the racist buffoon. He has a severe hangup with over weight people. It's now coming home to haunt him with his comments about the former beauty contest winner coming to light.

Some media websites had a Twitter feed set up so that people could comment about the debate while it was in progress. One that made me laugh later when I read it said:

"Trump's dismissive reference to a 400 pound hacker lying in his bed just lost him the alt.right"

Trailer park trash : was he talking about us?

I used to work for a machine shop that made thousands of parts for heavy duty bariatric beds

Firemen friends tell of cutting holes in walls and using hoists to rescue obese people.

Budha is praised for his Obesity...

Gee....was that a typo?.....or are you really so ignorant about the world that you just don't know how to spell 'Buddha'.....the spiritual teacher who founded one of the world's major religions? And BTW, nitwit, the Buddha was praised for many things but not for "his Obesity". You have a cartoon comic book level of understanding the world.

Buddhism is a religion and dharma that encompasses a variety of traditions, beliefs and spiritual practices largely based on teachings attributed to the Buddha. Buddhism originated in India, from where it spread through much of Asia, whereafter it declined in India during the middle ages. Two major extant branches of Buddhism are generally recognized by scholars: Theravada (Pali: "The School of the Elders") and Mahayana (Sanskrit: "The Great Vehicle"). Buddhism is the world's fourth-largest religion, with over 500 million followers or 7% of the global population, known as Buddhists.

Trump not exactly looking too trim these days himself. Better force Donald Dumbass to hit the gym, on camera, under pressure... See how he enjoys being called Big Orange Marmaphatty, or the Weirdo White Whale...

Donald PLUMP

Tubby Trump

The Fat Orange Tub of Terrible Temperament

The Porky Pedophile