Trump looked nervous.

Trump was scared shitless and his constant Mussolini type face gestures became annoying, and what the fuck was that constant sniffling like a friggin 6 year old. He looked amateurish and his little brat like acting out didn't work well for him the way it did against his Republican rivals.

All he had in the end which he clung on to and repeated constantly was "Hillary doesn't have the stamina". It was a childish display and he didn't answer a single question the mod threw at him.

People are finally realizing Trump is blowing smoke up their asses.

Trump was scared shitless and his constant Mussolini type face gestures became annoying, and what the fuck was that constant sniffling like a friggin 6 year old. He looked amateurish and his little brat like acting out didn't work well for him the way it did against his Republican rivals.

All he had in the end which he clung on to and repeated constantly was "Hillary doesn't have the stamina". It was a childish display and he didn't answer a single question the mod threw at him.

People are finally realizing Trump is blowing smoke up their asses.

Yes, and like I said in another thread, the 5 minutes of recap I watched, Hillary was behaving as if she had an army working behind the seems to help her. Hell Trump has The Republic elites against him as well and everyone knows the philosophy behind , "The enemy of my enemy is our ally until the common threat is removed from plane enlightenment.".

I can actually empathized with Trump and Hillary as both are seeking to rule public opinion from a social titled position that demands respect for the office, not the office holder. But reality cannot distinguish the separation anymore than citizens can tell the difference between symbolic value and self evident displacement.

Considering that Clinton should be up easily I would say it's the Democrats that are nervous

Go beyond left and right. leaders directing positions of top down and bottom up molding social outcomes around talking points are beginning to realize they don't have the power of suggestion they used to own without question.

Considering that Clinton should be up easily I would say it's the Democrats that are nervous

Not so much nervous, as it's mostly not believing that the American people have been this stupid so far supporting a charlatan.........

Not so much nervous, as it's mostly not believing that the American people have been this stupid so far supporting a charlatan.........

The guy that bought political favors or the woman selling them when not in office as well as serving the people up for the picking when ripe as fooled for life and blindly loyal to their grave.

Now which is the lesser of two evils one working economically and the other politically both having academically trained minds employing artistic impressionists to mask their behavior publicly.

Gave you 4 corners(hemispheres) to triangulate from intellectually speaking directing symbolism over substance policy and mind over matter psychology.

Trump looked very good in the debate. Relaxed and all business.

Think he got a hair-cut, too... no?

Hitlary Rotten Clinton, in contrast, looked like a fat, sanctimonious, Mao-suited Toad.

GettyImages-531741200-640x481.jpg

Between the Meth she was on, and the earbud she wears, so that her staffers can couch her through the labyrinth of her lies...?

She looked looked brain-damaged.

Pity.

His expressions varied between a dour, glum, constipated looking scowl and that weird smirk where he raises his cheeks and squints his eyes and imagines that people think he's smiling.

Everytime he lied, which was quite often, Secretary Clinton's smile got a little bigger.

His expressions varied between a dour, glum, constipated looking scowl and that weird smirk where he raises his cheeks and squints his eyes and imagines that people think he's smiling.

Everytime he lied, which was quite often, Secretary Clinton's smile got a little bigger.

Gee the science of body language used to speak while others talk. Dah. cow patties and bull shit are the same crap just gender specific which side of the species it came out of.

Gee the science of body language used to speak so clearly while I always mumble insane gibberish. Dah. cow patties and bull shit taste like the same crap to me when I have them for breakfast. My drivel is just gender specific to which side of the species I came out of.

Another of ol' SorelyRetarded crystal clear pronouncements. LOLOLOLOL. It's probably not an easy job, being the forum's resident wacko.

• I'd be nervous too, if I was standing 10 feet from someone who may have been carrying Pneumonic Plague.
Awwww, you are being much too harsh on poor Mr. T'Rump, JustStupid.....he was just sniffling all the time because of all the coke he had snorted with Don King before the debate.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Has Gross Medical Issue During Presidential Debate (VIDEO)
September 26, 2016

Throughout the first presidential debate of the 2016 campaign season, Donald Trump seemed wracked with a serious health issue: sniffling.

Since the medical records Trump has released so far have been seriously lacking in full details, one can only assume that the sniffling is part of some imminently life-threatening issue. He may even have a tumor. Many people have said that they had sniffles and then suddenly found out they had a tumor, so it’s not only true, it must be common enough that it is, of course, the only diagnosis one should consider.

After all, everything Donald Trump does, he does “bigly.” He couldn’t have a common cold or mere allergies. That’s for weak men and losers. Trump’s sniffles are surely indicative of some disease that is the biggest disease, the hugest disease. You won’t believe it, folks.

One thing is for certain after all that sniffling, though. Whether or not the liberal media, which focuses too much on Hillary Clinton and ignores poor Trump, will ever cover it, Donald Trump is surely too ill to be president. They won’t want you to know that. They need Trump, you see, to keep their ratings up on all their failed networks, so the last thing they’d want to do is see Trump out of the race. It’s true, though. He’s too sick to lead.

How will someone with a tumor have the “stamina” the American people deserve from their president? How will he hold up while kicking 11 million undocumented immigrants out of the country? How will the wall ever get built while Trump is lying in bed, dying from a tumor?

America can’t get great again with a sick president.

We can’t stand up to Mexico, and China, and all the other countries we need to “fight” so they’ll stop sneaking in and stealing all our jobs away with a president who has no stamina. We can’t “bomb the sh*t” out of terrorists and scare them when they know we have a weak president with a tumor. This cannot stand.

Trump must release a full medical report immediately, or step down and suspend his campaign.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/26/breaking-donald-trump-has-gross-medical-issue-during-presidential-debate-video/

1. I'd be nervous too, if I was standing 10 feet from someone who may have been carrying Pneumonic Plague.

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF,............ YOU TALKING ABOUT TRUMPS POOR MEDICAL CARE? ......... SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

TRUMP HAS A DRUG ADDICTION

THE POOR BASTARD WAS HANGING ON THE PODIUM TO KEEP HIS BALANCE AND KNEES FROM BUCKLING. LMAO!!

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF,............ YOU TALKING ABOUT TRUMPS POOR MEDICAL CARE? ......... SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

TRUMP HAS A DRUG ADDICTION

THE POOR BASTARD WAS HANGING ON THE PODIUM TO KEEP HIS BALANCE AND KNEES FROM BUCKLING. LMAO!!

good thing Hillary's pant suit covered up her leg braces. Yes I made that up, but it is within the anything is possible play book.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Has Gross Medical Issue During Presidential Debate (VIDEO)
September 26, 2016

Throughout the first presidential debate of the 2016 campaign season, Donald Trump seemed wracked with a serious health issue: sniffling.

Since the medical records Trump has released so far have been seriously lacking in full details, one can only assume that the sniffling is part of some imminently life-threatening issue. He may even have a tumor. Many people have said that they had sniffles and then suddenly found out they had a tumor, so it’s not only true, it must be common enough that it is, of course, the only diagnosis one should consider.

After all, everything Donald Trump does, he does “bigly.” He couldn’t have a common cold or mere allergies. That’s for weak men and losers. Trump’s sniffles are surely indicative of some disease that is the biggest disease, the hugest disease. You won’t believe it, folks.

One thing is for certain after all that sniffling, though. Whether or not the liberal media, which focuses too much on Hillary Clinton and ignores poor Trump, will ever cover it, Donald Trump is surely too ill to be president. They won’t want you to know that. They need Trump, you see, to keep their ratings up on all their failed networks, so the last thing they’d want to do is see Trump out of the race. It’s true, though. He’s too sick to lead.

How will someone with a tumor have the “stamina” the American people deserve from their president? How will he hold up while kicking 11 million undocumented immigrants out of the country? How will the wall ever get built while Trump is lying in bed, dying from a tumor?

America can’t get great again with a sick president.

We can’t stand up to Mexico, and China, and all the other countries we need to “fight” so they’ll stop sneaking in and stealing all our jobs away with a president who has no stamina. We can’t “bomb the sh*t” out of terrorists and scare them when they know we have a weak president with a tumor. This cannot stand.

Trump must release a full medical report immediately, or step down and suspend his campaign.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/09/26/breaking-donald-trump-has-gross-medical-issue-during-presidential-debate-video/

TRUMP IS TO WEAK TO LEAD, THAT CANCEROUS TUMOR IS ZAPPING ALL HIS STRENGTH. HE CAN ONLY MAKE ONE CAMPAIGN STOP A DAY. HE USES THAT PODIUM LIKE A CRUTCH, TRYING TO HANG ON, AND IS TAKING DRUGS FOR HIS PAIN. HE IS TRULY UNFIT TO LEAD AMERICA. THE DRUGS ARE AFFECTING HIS ABILITY TO THINK AND REASON AND CAUSING TEMPERAMENT PROBLEMS AND DISORIENTATION. AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE DEBATE HE WALKED OFF STAGE TO SHAKE HANDS WITH WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS THE MODERATOR, THEN SEEING HIS MISTAKE CAME BACK AND SHOOK HANDS WITH THE MODERATOR. IT WAS APPARENT TO EVERYONE THAT TRUMP WAS CLEARLY DISORIENTED AND CONFUSED.