Trump exposed, debunked, and dismembered!

His temperament better than hers?? She looked cool as a cucumber for two hours, he looked MISERABLE, while he bullied and interrupted her umpteen times.

She was poised, articulate, PRESIDENTIAL, and had the STAMINA of the President-Elect.

He looked tortured and frustrated, juvenile, immature, easily goaded, as a lot of us predicted here... He acted obnoxious for half an hour, then VISIBLY ran out of steam, as she took him apart limb by limb. She is beautifully passive-aggressive. Displaying true ROPE-A-DOPE skills on A TRUE DOPE. He behaved like a crude, pathetic imbecile, because he is.

His rambling, incoherent, psychotic, and dangerous NATO comments, his mono-syllabic babbling of "THE NUCLEAR", his boneheaded billionaire condenscending bullshit saying "That makes me smart", in reference to paying NO FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, basically admitting to the entire country why he's not releasing his returns..

HILLARY NAILED HIM TONIGHT, and it was easy. Her part at the end when she got in several more swings describing his horrific sexist/racist comments. She dug Trump multiple holes, and he fell in EVERY one. IT was like watching Rembrandt paint a masterpeice!

Hillary Clinton was the Babe Ruth of debates tonight. Trump let the ball roll between his knees. It was a massacre. She knew exactly how to let Trump be Trump, and his dumb ass did it. He HAD to show his PATHOLOGY, his NARCISSISM, his WARPED REALITY, his COMPULSIVE LYING, and for lack of a better term.. his SHEER STUPIDITY. This was the greatest GOTCHA debate yet...

Hillary Rodham Clinton- A++

Donald Jackass Trump- MAJOR FAIL

I must say Holt was near perfect, and Trump managed to insult and interrupt him too. There was one PROFESSIONAL candidate on stage tonight and she was BRILLIANT!!!

Unfortunately his diehard supporters and spin doctors will twist his 'performance' positively for him, and his deplorable followers will suck it up, like the sheep they are.. He was blatantly unprepared, lied his ass off, as expected. She had the stamina, she looked Presidential, but will it matter? If Trump was a school student, he'd be suspended, or made to pull detention. He has no respect for any situation, just his own, he continues to spew forth the psychotic lies, cause he knows he'll get away with it

The swing states are the key to this election, Hillary emerged as the definite prepared professional last night, but will it matter?

Strange days we are living in...

His temperament better than hers?? She looked cool as a cucumber for two hours, he looked MISERABLE, while he bullied and interrupted her umpteen times.

She was poised, articulate, PRESIDENTIAL, and had the STAMINA of the President-Elect.

He looked tortured and frustrated, juvenile, immature, easily goaded, as a lot of us predicted here... He acted obnoxious for half an hour, then VISIBLY ran out of steam, as she took him apart limb by limb. She is beautifully passive-aggressive. Displaying true ROPE-A-DOPE skills on A TRUE DOPE. He behaved like a crude, pathetic imbecile, because he is.

His rambling, incoherent, psychotic, and dangerous NATO comments, his mono-syllabic babbling of "THE NUCLEAR", his boneheaded billionaire condenscending bullshit saying "That makes me smart", in reference to paying NO FEDERAL INCOME TAXES, basically admitting to the entire country why he's not releasing his returns..

HILLARY NAILED HIM TONIGHT, and it was easy. Her part at the end when she got in several more swings describing his horrific sexist/racist comments. She dug Trump multiple holes, and he fell in EVERY one. IT was like watching Rembrandt paint a masterpeice!

Hillary Clinton was the Babe Ruth of debates tonight. Trump let the ball roll between his knees. It was a massacre. She knew exactly how to let Trump be Trump, and his dumb ass did it. He HAD to show his PATHOLOGY, his NARCISSISM, his WARPED REALITY, his COMPULSIVE LYING, and for lack of a better term.. his SHEER STUPIDITY. This was the greatest GOTCHA debate yet...

Hillary Rodham Clinton- A++

Donald Jackass Trump- MAJOR FAIL

I must say Holt was near perfect, and Trump managed to insult and interrupt him too. There was one PROFESSIONAL candidate on stage tonight and she was BRILLIANT!!!

Was this written as the Jimmy Kimmel, man on the street debate interview.....before the debate??? LOL!!!

Trumps asskissers continue to twist the truth, what a shock...

Every news organization declared Hillary the winner.

What debate did you phony idiots watch?

You Trumplovers were prepared to excuse his performance no matter how horrible he was, and he was!

Watched it live, you morons just can't handle the truth...

Trumps asskissers continue to twist the truth, what a shock...

Every news organization declared Hillary the winner.

What debate did you phony idiots watch?

You Trumplovers were prepared to excuse his performance no matter how horrible he was, and he was!

Watched it live, you morons just can't handle the truth...

I watched a food fight between two people who I'm frankly shocked represent our best.

Had to work, but the 5 minutes I watched made me think about what it was like when I walked through the picket line in 1983 and 10% of the mob was telling me how at anytime I could expect a ball bat on the back of my head, or something could happen to my spouse.

Working psychological class warfare from a mob can send the most civil a behavior into frustration dealing with all other forms of corruption than the side they choose to defend cradle to grave.

the debate is why I stopped taking sides on how to deny the self evident best socially. it creates a theater of eternal denial globally and humanity just becomes stages of teaching ancestors how to ignore self containment academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically, and most of all socially as it takes a village to assure nobody stands alone.

The physical reason why nobody wins fighting city hall mentality.

I watched with an open mind, maybe Trump would show a different side, more mature, less dishonest?

But Trump was Trump, and Hillary was truly the more Presidential of the two, no comparison, no contest...

Minds are not open, they are sealed deals defending a make believe reality is all anyone needs to know about to save the rules defining where humanity must go next generated lifetime arriving now and only here.

A brain is another topic all together, isn't it Mr. evince?

LOL! Yes he was scalped, eviscerated, and emasculated.

Trump will never admit it, but today he has a healthy respect for Hillary Clinton, knows she bests him in stamina, articulation, intelligience, facts, and is more than formidable. She's gonna be the woman that kicks his ass!!

She was strong, didn't bat an eye to his bullshit, just kept pressing on, and whooped his dumb obnoxious ass last night.

He was fidgety, uncomfortable, irritated, stupid, and SNIFFLY!

He got schooled badly last night. He knows it...

to those with artistic talent, wish one of you could put together a cartoon of Valerie Jarrett behind stage with an RC remote working the robotic Hillary standing on stage.

One lever is eye rolls and the other hand gestures, and another with the famous head bob. Yeah real presidential, puppet.

Trump’s Georgia Campaign Director Resigns After Criminal Past Revealed

49167082.cached.jpg
TWITTER

Donald Trump’s Georgia campaign executive director resigned Tuesday after his criminal past was revealed, WSB-TV reported. “Today we accepted the resignation of the Trump-Pence campaign's Georgia State Director Brandon Phillips,” Trump spokesman Jason Miller told the Atlanta-based news outlet. Phillips reportedly pleaded guilty to criminal trespassing charges after admitting he destroyed a person’s laptop and slashed the tires of another person. He was arrested in 2008, WSB-TV learned, and was arrested on battery and felony criminal damage charges.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/27/trump-s-georgia-campaign-director-resigns-after-criminal-past-revealed.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl