The Health Of CONS

TheHound

I'm not talking about their mental and moral health because it is well known that they are twisted and depraved. I'm talking about their physical health and not just about their genetic defects from all the inbreeding.

American_Life_Expectancy_at_Birth.png

I have some great great news. CONS have shorter lifespans! This is wonderful news.

CONS are revolting in many many ways and when it comes to sinning and vice CONS lead the league. CONS are sinning bastards and as we all have been told, "THE WAGES OF SIN LEAD TO DEATH" and that's a great thing!

hillbillies-with-guns.jpg

CONS kill themselves in a variety of ways.

highestobesity.jpg

They eat themselves to death. Since I love free enterprise I say, built more fast food restaurants and make more junk food and life the ban on trans fats. Gluttony is a good way to decrease the population of CONS.

9e86399dcc4ee572be483f0ae8ca9083.jpg

Smoking kills off a lot of CONS. We need to end the sin tax and remove all taxes on tobacco products. Unlike obesity, Cancer kills fast! We need to bring back smoking ads on TV and allow the sale of tobacco products to children. Let the FREE MARKET RULE!

Horsey-cartoon-courtesy-latimes.com_.jpg

GUNS: The numbers are encouraging. More than 1/2 of all gun deaths are suicides or accidental shootings. We need to remove taxes on guns and remove regulations on gun makers. More guns in the hands of CONS mean more CONS will kill themselves and each other.

CONS are an angry bunch. They live in the greatest country on earth and they are still losers. We need to increase their levels of stress by pointing out to them that every foreigner who comes to America does better than them. CONS hate truth and the truth is... CONS are LOSERS!

RNBoatTrailer.jpg

Boating accidents kill CONS: While it is illegal to operate a boat when intoxicated, we need to change that. When Billy Bob goes out in his bass boat he should have at least a 1/2 keg of beer. I mean, what's a day on the water without a high blood alcohol level.

CONS are sinning bastards and their sinning leads to premature death. Let's encourage it.

Hard to believe you never grew up..

What are you ?

19?

Truth hurts huh LOSER? :P

You need to worry about one person's health, Hound ...

I don't worry about the health of you CONscum. I am encouraged by it. Sick and dying CONS make me happy! :D

EAT EAT EAT YOU BIG FAT LOSERS!

Truth hurts huh LOSER? :P

I don't worry about the health of you CONscum. I am encouraged by it. Sick and dying CONS make me happy! :D

EAT EAT EAT YOU BIG FAT LOSERS!

Try this on loser! The flaw in the atheist progressive welfare program of Johnson's War on Poverty that gave us 73% and climbing black babies born to unwed mothers. Before that blacks were tight knit Christian families with very low crime statistics. FDR had it right!!!

Excerpt of 1935 State of the Union Speech (FDR)

But the stark fact before us is that great numbers still remain unemployed.

A large proportion of these unemployed and their dependents have been forced on the relief rolls. The burden on the Federal Government has grown with great rapidity. We have here a human as well as an economic problem. When humane considerations are concerned, Americans give them precedence. The lessons of history, confirmed by the evidence immediately before me, show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fibre.

To dole out relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit. It is inimical to the dictates of sound policy. It is in violation of the traditions of America. Work must be found for able-bodied but destitute workers. The Federal Government must and shall quit this business of relief. I am not willing that the vitality of our people be further sapped by the giving of cash, of market baskets, of a few hours of weekly work cutting grass, raking leaves or picking up .papers in the public parks. We must preserve not only the bodies of the unemployed from destitution but also their self-respect, their self-reliance and courage and determination. This decision brings me to the problem of what the Government should do with approximately five million unemployed now on the relief rolls.