How To Get Rid Of Ants

jimsouth

What a great tip, it really works. I'll bet Krylon loves this plug.

How to get rid of ants. . .

My buddy from Atlanta, Georgia swears this works. Go to Home Depot or Wal-mart and buy a can of Krylon black spray paint. Stir up each ant mound with a stick. The ants will emerge by the thousands to defend the mounds. Spray each mound and the surrounding area, making sure you get plenty of paint on the ants as well. Once the ants realize they live in a black neighborhood, they quit working and start killing each other.

There’s much evidence that this works. For example: Southeast Chicago, Philadelphia, Newark, St. Louis, South Los Angeles, New Orleans, Detroit, downtown Birmingham and numerous other large cities controlled by the Democrats.

My buddy from Atlanta, Georgia swears this works. Go to Home Depot or Wal-mart and buy a can of Krylon black spray paint. Stir up each ant mound with a stick. The ants will emerge by the thousands to defend the mounds. Spray each mound and the surrounding area, making sure you get plenty of paint on the ants as well. Once the ants realize they live in a black neighborhood, they quit working and start killing each other.

There’s much evidence that this works. For example: Southeast Chicago, Philadelphia, Newark, St. Louis, South Los Angeles, New Orleans, Detroit, downtown Birmingham and numerous other large cities controlled by the Democrats.

Gee, to be honest, I heard go buy grits of bulk and cover the mound's entry ways with enough they take some in for food to the queen. Once eaten the ants intestinal tracks explodes and the mounds become ghost hives.

Jim.. that is pretty vile and racist thinking.

We grew some habeneros this year.. made habanero jelly.. so good we are going to make second batch with some pineapple

anyway.... it seems like the habaneros repelled the ants somehow this year.

caribbean%20red%20habanero.jpg

We use the terra insecticide when it gets bad.

Ya gotta be thick skinned to survive. Me, I could care less what anyone has to say or thinks of me. I paid my dues in spades.

• Just for the record, a black surgeon saved my wife's life.

• Just for the record, a black surgeon saved my wife's life.

Luckily, he did not know what an insufferable bigot you are, or perhaps he simply is a better human being than you are.

What will actually get rid of ants is anything that will cause them to ingest Boric Acid. Mixing it with flour works pretty well.

It gives them gas in their digestive tract and since bugs cannot fart, they explode.

I get along with the ants in my area of the country.

Funny how a wannabe hive mind colonizes just like ants that mound, or termites that eat what everything else provides. Your educated stupidity is showing. Might want to use your brain for a change and get back to basic navigating as one of a kind rather than one that rents popularized opiinions cradle to grave.

We grew some habeneros this year.. made habanero jelly.. so good we are going to make second batch with some pineapple

anyway.... it seems like the habaneros repelled the ants somehow this year.

We use the terra insecticide when it gets bad.

I've been using organic controls for years now with great success - and often even better results than other methods. Especially love the nematodes and praying mantis.

tumblr_lh34n2cY6N1qeok01.png

BAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!

I will have to try that.. like I said there were a lot less ants this year with the peppers growing around

I heard planting merigolds around certain things cuts down on some bugs and rabbits coming in to eat. But it has been 45 years since reading about it and I don't remember every detail read.

Was in one of the issues of Mother Earth magazine in the first 5 years it wasn't such a political rag it turned into during those 5 years.

330px-Tanacetum_cinerariifolium_MHNT.BOT
Tanacetum cinerariifolium

Pyrethrum has been used for centuries as an insecticideand as a lice remedy in the Middle East (Persian powder, also known as "Persian pellitory"). It was sold worldwide under the brand Zacherlin by Austrian industrialist J. Zacherl It is one of the most commonly used non-synthetic insecticides allowed in certified organic agriculture

The flowers should be dried and then crushed and mixed with water.

• Pyrethroids are synthetic insecticides based on natural pyrethrum (pyrethrins); one common example is permethrin. A common formulation of pyrethrin is in preparations containing the synthetic chemical piperonyl butoxide: this has the effect of enhancing the toxicity to insects and speeding the effects when compared with pyrethrins used alone. These formulations are known as synergized pyrethrins.

Ya gotta be thick skinned to survive. Me, I could care less what anyone has to say or thinks of me. I paid my dues in spades.

THEY WERE SURE WASTED.

Ants like two things, protein and sugars. The queen tells the workers which one she wants them to forage.

1.Make a paste of peanut butter and Borax, to a firm consistency. Like play dough, but still pliable/sticky.

2.Make a paste of strawberry jelly and Borax, to a firm consistency.

Keeping these two dough's separated, put on the shiny side of duct tape. It will stick to walls, sidewalks, etc. Space the dough about 4-6 inches apart and put on ant trails or near ant holes.

I haven't had an ant around here in three years now. It completely killed the nests.

borax-to-kill-fleas-213x300.jpg

Also, check about once a week and replace, because they eat the shit out this mixture.

Wow, when you ask like that, you don't want to believe the actual answer as it is the total sum of your social behavior as an adult all the time.

You cannot answer even the simplest of questions.

I have grown tired of you and your drivel.

I shall let others point out what a scatterbrained strewer of gobbledegook you are for a while.

LOL

How do white guys satisfy their wives?

They hire a pool boy.

What do white women make for dinner?

Reservations.

What do you call a white girl that can run faster than her brothers?

The redneck virgin.

Why do white people own so many pets?

Because we're not allowed to own people anymore.