PM 4 SOKHound concerning my time in South Korea

Old Mack

I never claimed to have served in Korea during the hostilities of 1950-53.

I did in fact serve on a S&T compound @ Camp Casey in the Village of TDC (Tongduchŏn) South Korea...which is within artillery range of North Korea. Technically THO...I did serve during the war because the North and South never signed a treaty. I have spent time on the DMZ while attached to INF units (who were 'locked and loaded') and was on QRF during Christmas time.

I do have PTSD but it is unrelated to any combat or hostilities...it has more to do with being shunned as a child. I mean even my parents wouldn't talk to me...they just made hand gestures at me.

Camp Casey is home to several of the main combat units of the Second Infantry Division. Among these are the Second Battalion of the 9th Infantry Regiment. the First Battalion of the 72nd Armored Regiment (Crusaders), and the 210th Field Artillery Brigade. The 302nd Brigade Support Battalion is also located on Camp Casey, providing support to the line battalions of the brigade as well as depot and medical support to everyone stationed in the Camp Casey area.

SITPOLLYMA KEGOGI !

ARMY-1.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never claimed to have served in Korea during the hostilities of 1950-53.

I did in fact serve on a S&T compound @ Camp Casey in the Village of TDC (Tongduchŏn) South Korea...which is within artillery range of North Korea. Technically THO...I did serve during the war because the North and South never signed a treaty. I have spent time on the DMZ while attached to INF units (who were 'locked and loaded') and was on QRF during Christmas time.

I do have PTSD but it is unrelated to any combat or hostilities...it has more to do with being shunned as a child. I mean even my parents wouldn't talk to me...they just made hand gestures at me.

Camp Casey is home to several of the main combat units of the Second Infantry Division. Among these are the Second Battalion of the 9th Infantry Regiment. the First Battalion of the 72nd Armored Regiment (Crusaders), and the 210th Field Artillery Brigade. The 302nd Brigade Support Battalion is also located on Camp Casey, providing support to the line battalions of the brigade as well as depot and medical support to everyone stationed in the Camp Casey area.

SITPOLLYMA KEGOGI !

ARMY-1.jpg

PTSD LOL! What a fucking goldbricker you are.

You are sooooooo full of shit about your parents liar. That's right, you are a pussy so blame your parents.

Let's assume that what you are saying is true. Where were your aunts, uncles, teachers, doctors, guidance counselors, and grandparents? Both parents not ever talking to you? I gotta call BULLSHIT!

Again, let's assume what you say is true. Do you think that may explain why you lie so much

Then you copy and pasted some shit about Camp Casey. I call BS on you even being in the service but if I'm wrong, are you getting/scamming VA benefits for PTSD? I ask because you are a CON.

I know a guy very well who served in Korea with the Army Corps of Engineers in the 80 and he loved every minute of it. He partied his ass off.

I'm going to give you a little test for PTSD.

Are you troubled by the following?

Yes No You have experienced or witnessed a life-threatening event that caused intense fear, helplessness, or horror.

Do you re-experience the event in at least one of the following ways?

Yes No Repeated, distressing memories, or dreams

Yes No Acting or feeling as if the event were happening again (flashbacks or a sense of reliving it)

Yes No Intense physical and/or emotional distress when you are exposed to things that remind you of the event

Do reminders of the event affect you in at least three of the following ways?

Yes No Avoiding thoughts, feelings, or conversations about it

Yes No Avoiding activities and places or people who remind you of it

Yes No Blanking on important parts of it

Yes No Losing interest in significant activities of your life

Yes No Feeling detached from other people

Yes No Feeling your range of emotions is restricted

Yes No Sensing that your future has shrunk (for example, you don't expect to have a career, marriage, children, or normal life span)

Are you troubled by at least two of the following?

Yes No Problems sleeping

Yes No Irritability or outbursts of anger

Yes No Problems concentrating

Yes No Feeling "on guard"

Yes No An exaggerated startle response

Having more than one illness at the same time can make it difficult to diagnose and treat the different conditions. Depression and substance abuse are among the conditions that occasionally complicate PTSD and other anxiety disorders.

Yes No Have you experienced changes in sleeping or eating habits?

More days than not, do you feel…

Yes No sad or depressed?

Yes No disinterested in life?

Yes No worthless or guilty?

During the last year, has the use of alcohol or drugs...

Yes No resulted in your failure to fulfill responsibilities with work, school, or family?

Yes No placed you in a dangerous situation, such as driving a car under the influence?

Yes No gotten you arrested?

Yes No continued despite causing problems for you or your loved ones?

I put a picture up of me in Korea and it still isn't good enough.

3143733574_1_6_pgHdrkLW.jpg

TALKING%20TO%20A%20WALL_zpsydbtchi3.jpg

That is a Korean war era vehicle and uniform. You put a picture of a Korean war or vietnam era soldier and truck liar.

Your profile says you are 40 years old.You theoretically could have served in Korea in 1996 - 2016

Here is where you got that image Still Mack. http://s989.photobucket.com/user/StillMack/media/ARMY-1.jpg.html

Check out Old Macks photo bucket site and you will see that he's poser.

RacistArmy4.jpg

It seems you have a photobucket account with pictures of soldier from the Vietnam era. Like this one. Those a vietnam era helmets and equipment

soldier-in-field.jpg

These are the helmets and uniform used in Desert Storm you fucking poser! Desert Storm: August 2, 1990 – February 28, 1991

Why do you CONS always try to steal the valor of America's Vets! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE!

You don't have PTSD. Stop your baby man BS.

BUSTED!

That is a Korean war era vehicle and uniform. You put a picture of a Korean war or vietnam era soldier and truck liar.

Your profile says you are 40 years old.You theoretically could have served in Korea in 1996 - 2016

Here is where you got that image Still Mack. http://s989.photobucket.com/user/StillMack/media/ARMY-1.jpg.html

Check out Old Macks photo bucket site and you will see that he's poser.

RacistArmy4.jpg

It seems you have a photobucket account with pictures of soldier from the Vietnam era. Like this one. Those a vietnam era helmets and equipment

soldier-in-field.jpg

These are the helmets and uniform used in Desert Storm you fucking poser! Desert Storm: August 2, 1990 – February 28, 1991

Why do you CONS always try to steal the valor of America's Vets! WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE!

You don't have PTSD. Stop your baby man BS.

BUSTED!

Hound

Did you serve in the military?

How old are you?

This is a picture of my Company Commander and myself on a 10 mile road march in South Korea.

RacistArmy4.jpg

IwantmyDick.jpg

"SOKhound, good job making everybody hate you.

Maybe they wontlooknow when I shit on some more threads."

kj

If a CON likes me then I am doing something very wrong!

I don't hate you CONS any more than I hate any other vermin. I just don't want you around. No decent people do.

I'll admit it...I was a REMF; well a SEMI- one !

Hey POSER.

Trump interrupted over 50 times and Hillary ZERO.

Trump lied 16 times which was a lie every 3 minutes and 30 seconds. That's a record.

Lester Holt is a Republican you fucking moron.

Trump Calls NBC News Anchor And Fellow GOP'er Lester Holt A ...
www.npr.org/.../oops-trump-calls-nbc-news-anchor-and-fellow-gop-er-lester-holt-a...
NPR
6 days ago - NBC's Lester Holt will moderate the Sept. 26 debate between Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. ... It appears that as far as the news media is concerned, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump sees Democrats everywhere. ... Well, we checked that part about NBC's Lester Holt, who will ...

How did you like getting busted on your claim of being a vet?

Did you take the following oath when you joined the Army? Yes? No? Do some research before I bust you again!

"In the presence of Almighty God, I do, of my own free will and accord, solemnly promise and declare that: I will bear true allegiance to the Government of the United States of America, and I will always be loyal thereto, and will never bear arms, nor in any way use my influence against its Laws or Institutions."