JILL STEIN means economic growth and more jobs for the USA

merrill

The Jill Stein ticket would be the most powerful ever for Single Payer Medical Insurance. This would be a help to lower income families,middle-class families and upper income families = everybody wins.

Women's Rights would see formidable support as well.

HOWEVER Jill Stein offers a strong Green Party platform ----- yes she does. I speculate a lot of votes will come from the Progressive Democrats of America for Jill Stein.

Jill Stein is the TEAM LEADER that will represent the largest number of American Citizens which encompass moderate republicans,moderate democrats/progressive democrats and Green Party constituents and other smart constituents.

Jill Stein has not even a snowball's chance in hell of winning this election. FACT!!!

People who try to urge you to vote for her by smearing Hillary are really stealth Trump supporters and paid trolls, hoping to split and dilute the Democrat vote.

IF.......IF... Stein had SOME resume as Elected......IF IF... she polled at 30% +.... then MAYBE. As is? Hell no. Can't figure out her thing,do NOT dig the VP.. what little he's said. Stein is like Nader.. if Nader was in the 2% zone, getting ZERO Electoral votes.

MEANWHILE......Trump SUCKS SUCKS and.....also SUCKS. Had Hillary crapped on my birthday cake....I'd STILL vote for her.

trump is TOO INSANE. TOO incompetent.

IF.......IF... Stein had SOME resume as Elected......IF IF... she polled at 30% +.... then MAYBE. As is? Hell no. Can't figure out her thing,do NOT dig the VP.. what little he's said. Stein is like Nader.. if Nader was in the 2% zone, getting ZERO Electoral votes.

MEANWHILE......Trump SUCKS SUCKS and.....also SUCKS. Had Hillary crapped on my birthday cake....I'd STILL vote for her.

trump is TOO INSANE. TOO incompetent.

You nailed it!

Jill Stein has not even a snowball's chance in hell of winning this election. FACT!!!

People who try to urge you to vote for her by smearing Hillary are really stealth Trump supporters and paid trolls, hoping to split and dilute the Democrat vote.

"People who try to urge you to vote for her by smearing Hillary are really stealth Trump supporters and paid trolls, hoping to split and dilute the Democrat vote."

link please.... you are making shit up. Hillary and Trump are so fucking corrupt.

JILL STEIN WILL PUT THE PEOPLE BACK TO WORK IN THE USA. Economic Growth is back on the table !!!!! Good Paying Jobs Feed The Economy 7 Days A Week.

--- The Peoples Budget is the only budget that does everything this country needs:

* Reduces Debt

* Creates good-paying jobs

* Fully maintains our social safety net

* Invests in education

* Ends our costly wars

* Closes the tax loopholes that have made offshoring jobs profitable

* Ends oil and gas subsidies that pollute our country at taxpayer expense

* Creates a national infrastructure investment bank to help us make intelligent investments for the future

The People's Budget represents not just common sense; it represents the will of the American people.

The lesser of the two evils is NOT good enough any longer!

I have been a Jill Stein supporter for more years than Trump has been a candidate. I have been a Green Party supporter for years and years.

I got duped by Bill Clinton a true conservative and excellent with bullshit. I did not vote for Obama.I can never vote for another Clinton. Trump more likely than not is a puppet for the Clinton campaign which again if I'm right voters are too easily duped.

The DLC and the DNC sleep together and they sleep with ALEC.

So in essence Pogo you are lying kinda what Clinton and Trump do. You are not as wise as perhaps you should be.

Why be controlled by the Hillary and Donald fear mongering. Instead vote for the best candidate.

The reality is that the majority voters are so easily controlled by big political machines,big $$$$$ campaign spending and cave in to their messages of fear which have zero foundation.

The messages of fear that which are sought out then paid for then distributed.

Jill Stein is without a doubt the best candidate hands down. Jill Stein is still a respectable and ethical candidate for President of the USA. Let's bring a breath of fresh air to the White House.

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/5:6600944

Why did conservatives put up two bad candidates? aka Clinton and Trump

Why in the hell would anyone want to vote for Hillary Clinton much less Donald Trump? Two very corrupt individuals.

Jill Stein can come in first ... this works for me.

Clintonism screwed the Democrats: How Bill, Hillary and the Democratic Leadership Council gutted progressivism

Imagine there's no Clintons. It's easy if you try! Without pernicious DLC, liberalism is a stronger movement today

The DLC brand of progressivism was perfectly crafted within this corrupt system of politics to enable certain individual politicians to succeed with their targeted messages and well-honed promises combining “responsibility” on the one hand an “compassion” on the other.

The Clinton’s early 80s fight against the Arkansas teachers union was a textbook example of how this worked, which is why From cited that example as showing that the Clintons were made for the Koch powered DLC.

The problem Cochrane described is not about corrupt individuals, necessarily, but it is about systems in which mass organizations like teachers unions are automatically labeled corrupt. In an upside-down world like that, things are bound to be confusing.

Which is why that world favors clear, crisp messaging more than almost anything else. “Reformer with results” is a powerful branding message, regardless of how meager those results may be, or even how toxic they are now seen to be two decades on down the road.

In the end, the real problem with Bill and Hillary Clinton-style progressivism is not only what a mixed bag its results have proven to be.

There’s also the further problem of how it muddles our vision of what a truly successful progressive politics might look like.

Now, more than ever, we need to go back and ask ourselves, what were the roads not taken? Where could they have lead us instead of here? And how can we create similar alternatives going forward? That’s a conversation we’ve barely even begun to have.

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/30/clintonism_screwed_the_democrats_how_bill_hillary_and_the_democratic_leadership_council_gutted_progressivism/

When voters idolize political names then the country is in trouble and politicians are more easily to deceive voters. Politicians are not to be worshipped they are to be watched which is which is why watch dog groups got born.

90% of politicians are to be replaced every voting cycle. The USA does not need dynasties controlling the country.

Neither the Clintons nor the Bushes need to come back ever again.

Be Smart and Fiscally Correct VOTE JILL STEIN !!!

Precisely.

Like Merrill - who apparently makes his entire income telling lies all day long for the pennies his pimps throw in the dirt for him.

Trump will do nothing to cause the Green Party to become popular in the US.

Stein cannot win. She will not win. Voting for her rather than Hillary is just stupid if you believe in what Stein believes.

Yep, I think the same thing, another wasted voted by a fence sitter. Bernie fucked the Dems royal, because there will be a partial block of votes that Hillary should have had, those assholes will now sit it out.

And after 8 years, what makes him think the GOP would create jobs for a greenie?

When voters idolize political names then the country is in trouble and politicians are more easily to deceive voters. Politicians are not to be worshipped they are to be watched which is which is why watch dog groups got born.

90% of politicians are to be replaced every voting cycle. The USA does not need dynasties controlling the country.

Neither the Clintons nor the Bushes need to come back ever again.

Be Smart and Fiscally Correct VOTE JILL STEIN !!!

JILL STEIN WILL PUT THE PEOPLE BACK TO WORK IN THE USA. Economic Growth is back on the table !!!!! Good Paying Jobs Feed The Economy 7 Days A Week.

--- The Peoples Budget is the only budget that does everything this country needs:

* Reduces Debt

* Creates good-paying jobs

* Fully maintains our social safety net

* Invests in education

* Ends our costly wars

* Closes the tax loopholes that have made offshoring jobs profitable

* Ends oil and gas subsidies that pollute our country at taxpayer expense

* Creates a national infrastructure investment bank to help us make intelligent investments for the future

The People's Budget represents not just common sense; it represents the will of the American people.