Why there are no CON no holds barred forums

TheHound

Of course there isn't a con run no holds barred forum. Why? CONS are liars and cowards and they prove it every day for all to see here on LF NHB.

I was on a so called fair and balanced forum that had mostly CONS and I was kicking the shit out of them same as I do here but I was fully abiding by the rules and they were not. The mods there were not enforcing the rules when the CONS broke them. When I exposed the mods on that they banned me. Suddenly the entire forum vanished.

I don't know if they got the hacking they deserved or what but the were gone for a long long time. I went back as a CON and I posted shit very similar to JTZilla's racist vitrol which was against the rules but rules don't apply to CONS. I did a great troll job on them. I got the CONS fighting among themselves. Today the forum is rife with paranoia and the mods don't know whether to shit or blind. They now censor every poster because they can't tell friend from foe. Like the CONS here they accuse everybody new of being a sock.

If JTZilla and some of the other CON ass clowns went there with their shit the mods would have fits.

I go back there from time to time to stir the pot and keep the chaos going.

CONS are liars and coward and they prove it every day and in every way. What pathetic wastes of protoplasm CONS are. Wish there were a bounty on them.

Sure I talk about your mom BUT at least I'm not shunning you ! Cannonpointer

Keith Scott's wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband's killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him and had told authorities he carried a gun, hit her as well as one of her children and had threatened to kill her, records have shown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3808803/Keith-Scott-carrying-stolen-gun-police-say-wife-filed-restraining-order-against-saying-armed-violent-threatened-kill-her.html#ixzz4LQZyqDWB

Of course there isn't a con run no holds barred forum. Why? CONS are liars and cowards and they prove it every day for all to see here on LF NHB.

I was on a so called fair and balanced forum that had mostly CONS and I was kicking the shit out of them same as I do here but I was fully abiding by the rules and they were not. The mods there were not enforcing the rules when the CONS broke them. When I exposed the mods on that they banned me. Suddenly the entire forum vanished.

I don't know if they got the hacking they deserved or what but the were gone for a long long time. I went back as a CON and I posted shit very similar to JTZilla's racist vitrol which was against the rules but rules don't apply to CONS. I did a great troll job on them. I got the CONS fighting among themselves. Today the forum is rife with paranoia and the mods don't know whether to shit or blind. They now censor every poster because they can't tell friend from foe. Like the CONS here they accuse everybody new of being a sock.

If JTZilla and some of the other CON ass clowns went there with their shit the mods would have fits.

I go back there from time to time to stir the pot and keep the chaos going.

CONS are liars and coward and they prove it every day and in every way. What pathetic wastes of protoplasm CONS are. Wish there were a bounty on them.

Suuuuurrrre thingggg? Between liars and deniers using the same facts makes the facts debated suspect of misdirection from all sides trying to get ancestors to walk away from their own ancestry intellectually as it cannot happen genetically.

guess that is how a free market is made from nothing at all, and those renting osical justifications pay throughout ancestry to act in roles of "We the people of the first part are last to rule from the central authority defining what is possiible and what isn't allowed open for debate.