Have You Ever Been Poor

native

I don't think people that havent been poor really understand what its like to be poor

I think poverty is something you really have to experience to understand how it is

Its hard for me to listen about the issue of poverty from people who haven't been in that position

I have been poor

I have had decent money

I've gone back and forth and been in between

Who here has actually been poor?

No. I worked a full time job and a part time job too. I lived real cheap in a two room apartment. I saved the money. It is hard for me to understand how anybody could be poor. I know a plumber who has 4 plumbers working for him. He owns a McMansion in northern central Mass. hahahahahaaa. I bought rental properties over 35 years and made a nice living while still working a real job. I do not own a McDonalds like other posters but i live real good. I built it.

i grew up in a lower middle class family, we had 11 kids, i was number 7. I wore hand me downs, i didnt get new bikes and shit it was all hand me downs.... I went to work at 12 with a paper route, I paid for my own college, i started a business my own family my kids never knew what it was like not to have everything they wanted. Both kids in last years of college and they will take care of themselves...

I dont care how poor people live, i see it every day while im out working. They want to be poor, because if they didnt they could go get a mother fucking job and get out of the crappy circumstances they are in.

I used to be very active in charity work, until obama came into office now i do nothing for charity because i have seen how bad the democrats are and how they manipulate everything...

We need trump to make america great again because the democrat party has fouled the air in america

No. I worked a full time job and a part time job too. I lived real cheap in a two room apartment. I saved the money. It is hard for me to understand how anybody could be poor. I know a plumber who has 4 plumbers working for him. He owns a McMansion in northern central Mass. hahahahahaaa. I bought rental properties over 35 years and made a nice living while still working a real job. I do not own a McDonalds like other posters but i live real good. I built it.

Good for you, I did the same thing,I bought rental properties and now those properties are buying me more properties,,, I hope to retire with 20 plus properties to be my income.

Not everybody chooses to be poor

Shit happens

I would never diss for being poor

I been there

Took a chance that could've payed off big time but it blew up

I didn't want to be poor

But I was

I clawed my way out

Most poor people hate being poor

Especially in California

Its much harder out here than most places

You guys kinda prove my point

If you never been poor, can you really speak on poverty?

Do you really know what you are talking about when you do?

Not everybody chooses to be poor

Shit happens

I would never diss for being poor

I been there

Took a chance that could've payed off big time but it blew up

I didn't want to be poor

But I was

I clawed my way out

Most poor people hate being poor

Especially in California

Its much harder out here than most places

You guys kinda prove my point

If you never been poor, can you really speak on poverty?

Do you really know what you are talking about when you do?

I know that no matter what be being poor all my life was not an option! i didnt give up and i kept working and learning so i could start my own business!! I never had any intentions of working for other people my whole life ! I wanted my destiny in my hands not someone elses.

To me ,, it was too scary to be poor to even give it a thought! I would scrub toliets before i was willing to be poor!

Being poor is like being a democrat !!! a fucking loser !

I know that no matter what be being poor all my life was not an option! i didnt give up and i kept working and learning so i could start my own business!! I never had any intentions of working for other people my whole life ! I wanted my destiny in my hands not someone elses.

To me ,, it was too scary to be poor to even give it a thought! I would scrub toliets before i was willing to be poor!

Being poor is like being a democrat !!! a fucking loser !

and there we go

Idk man, a lot of the founding fathers were dirt poor at certain times

Are you saying they were losers?

Never been wealthy, but then again, I have never lived in poverty. My problems were dealing with many many years of sickness - health issues with people close to me. A very very hard road; so I would rather be dirt poor than have to constantly deal with serious health issues.

My first wife was diagnosed with Melanoma at 25 years old; she died at 30. Our only son was killed in a car accident at 27. My wife Diane has been through 15 major surgeries ( spinal - heart - abdominal ). When her back was finally stabilized, we had to step up & begin raising 2 grandchildren.

Never been wealthy, but then again, I have never lived in poverty. My problems were dealing with many many years of sickness - health issues with people close to me. A very very hard road; so I would rather be dirt poor than have to constantly deal with serious health issues.

+1,000

Too many people use the dollar as a score card. We have never been "poor" but we have sweated the paycheck to paycheck routine many times. We are not wealthy, but we have what we need, put our kids through private colleges, have some put away and can take vacations each year.

Spend several years fighting a medical issue that is debilitating and getting to the point where it really doesn't matter to you if you get better AND have a family member with a condition that cannot be cured...just have to fight and hope it doesn't get worse. You will realize that "poor" and "wealthy" have different definitions that aren't related to money.

I don't think people that havent been poor really understand what its like to be poor

I think poverty is something you really have to experience to understand how it is

Its hard for me to listen about the issue of poverty from people who haven't been in that position

I have been poor

I have had decent money

I've gone back and forth and been in between

Who here has actually been poor?

As a child having parents tend to my needs, I wouldn't comprehend what poor was until I went to school to learn societal evolution is the prefered salvation for humanity's laws that rule social behavior from household to global exchange of misleading information.

Truth is relative to what ancestors choose to believe could be real, real is how and why everything remains self contained by the moment here all the time.

Don't get lost in translation. Humans seem to have forgotten what keeps things in checks and balances with or without the human population while societies give it names like God, Allah, Karma, Mother Nature, Father Time, eternal life after death, Lady justice, Lady Liberty, and so many more.

All caricatures to create illusions Eternity must be anything other than being equally displaced now. Heaven, Hell, richman, poorman, beggerman, thief. All just things people do while adapting in the moment here.

Civil brains vs civic minds same thing as brains vs brawn, might makes right. Now define might and right to only mean one thing forever? Won't happen because real is corrupted in every reality intellectually, not genetically.

Sort of a "Dark Night of the Soul"

• Questioning the meaning of life, and the desire to find your soul’s purpose;
  • Deep introspection, and need for isolation;
  • Feeling great emptiness that is devoid of joy, and the inability to move forward;
  • Inability to tolerate lies, and overwhelming desire for truth, clarity and universal answers.

• Questioning the meaning of life, and the desire to find your soul’s purpose;
  • Deep introspection, and need for isolation;
  • Feeling great emptiness that is devoid of joy, and the inability to move forward;
  • Inability to tolerate lies, and overwhelming desire for truth, clarity and universal answers.

Your sole purpose. Why are you only one of a kind like everything else limited to one lifetime at a time now? If you desire liberty to remain you cradle to grave, don't buy into the beliefs anything is possible making others believe or pay for your interpretation real doesn't count and symbolism is worth dying for, rather than being just another sole result of genetic progression here now.

Blind ambition doesn't do anyone any favors, especially the persons following it..

My first wife was diagnosed with Melanoma at 25 years old; she died at 30. Our only son was killed in a car accident at 27. My wife Diane has been through 15 major surgeries ( spinal - heart - abdominal ). When her back was finally stabilized, we had to step up & begin raising 2 grandchildren.

god damn dude

That's pretty fucked up

===================================/

How does that relate to your belief in "Karma", Jimbo?