123urout...Just for you Moron!!

benson13

Empty again heh 123...LMAO

you're a typical Uneducated racist republiKan

reminder...you haven't won the WH in 5 out of the last 6 elections, and Gerrymandering is the ONLY thing keeping your despised Stooges in power

BRILLIANTLY NOTHING

602.jpg?w=277&h=383

f0745bab3252abac4dba44422338ab69.jpg

YOUR WIENERS ARE PATHETIC

usa_new_york_weiner_sexting_scandal.jpg?

hillary-clinton-huma-abedin-muslim-F.jpg

LIBERALS...........DUMB AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!

LMAO...is that all you have is Anthony Weiner?????

I've got hundreds of YOUR pedophiles....wanna see them?????

DOES ONE NEED ANY MORE? OF COURSE I HAVE MORE,THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO TURN EVERYONES STOMACHES...BUT NOT FOR LIBREJECTS....THEY SWALLOW WEINER SICKNESS AND ASK FOR MORE...YOU WANT MORE LIBERAL LEMMING? ILL GIVE IT TO YOU AND POUND YOU BACK INTO THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!

CANT FIX A STUPID LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think we should help South Korea assassinate Kim Jong Un??

YOU LIBERALS FOOLS KILLED MUAMMAR.REAGAN PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE AND DIDNT KILL HIM...MUAMMAR AT LEAST UNDERSTOOD STRENGTH AND POWER.NOW LOOK AT ANOTHER DISASTER OF LIBERAL LUNACY..THEY FLAT OUT MURDERED MUAMMAR AND HE WAS ALREADY IN LINE.....I THINK YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO HAVE A DEBATE WITH SO I AM NOT ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU....BUT THAT LITTLE RICE EATING FAGGOT WOULD UNDERSTAND HIS PLACE WITH SOME SIMPLE ACTIONS...SO NO, I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD KILL HIM.......

YOU LIBERALS FOOLS KILLED MUAMMAR.REAGAN PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE AND DIDNT KILL HIM...MUAMMAR AT LEAST UNDERSTOOD STRENGTH AND POWER.NOW LOOK AT ANOTHER DISASTER OF LIBERAL LUNACY..THEY FLAT OUT MURDERED MUAMMAR AND HE WAS ALREADY IN LINE.....I THINK YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO HAVE A DEBATE WITH SO I AM NOT ACTUALLY TALKING TO YOU....BUT THAT LITTLE RICE EATING FAGGOT WOULD UNDERSTAND HIS PLACE WITH SOME SIMPLE ACTIONS...SO NO, I DO NOT THINK WE SHOULD KILL HIM.......

0308-1-1-CLINTON.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s Emails Confirm The “Real Agenda” Behind the US-NATO War on Libya "Overthrowing Gaddafi and Confiscating Libya’s vast wealth"
Global Research, January 20, 2016
Silent Crow News 19 January 2016

printme.png

Hillary-Clinton-Libyan-rebels-400x289.jp

Revelations that involve Hillary Clinton and her email scandal confirms what the real motives of the US-NATO led war on Libya to remove Muammar Gaddafi and it was not for democracy or to protect the Libyan people. It never was.

There are several reasons why Western powers want Africa under their control besides their appetite for natural resources and that is to keep Africa under their control. Washington and Paris want to remain a dominant power politically and economically with their currencies in place instead of Gaddafi’s idea which called for the gold dinar to replace U.S. dollars and Euros. Africa is to remain a captive market under the West because it is their corporations and special interest groups who should profit.

U.S. Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton and her email prove that the Obama and Sarkozy administrations wanted Libya’s oil, gold and silver under their control with their puppets (or terrorists) in place after Gaddafi was removed from power. Zero Hedge linked the actual email exposing what Washington and Paris had been discussing regarding the situation in Libya:

According to sensitive information available to this these individuals, Qaddafi’s government holds 143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver. During late March, 2011 these stocks were moved to SABHA (south west in the direction of the Libyan border with Niger and Chad); taken from the vaults of the Libyan Central Bank in Tripoli. This gold was accumulated prior to the current rebellion and was intended to be used to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. This plan was designed to provide the Francophone African Countries with an alternative to the French.franc (CFA).

(Source Comment: According to knowledgeable individuals this quantity of gold and silver is valued at more than $7 billion. French intelligence officers discovered this plan shortly after the current rebellion began, and this was one of the factors that influenced President Nicolas Sarkozy’s decision to commit France to the attack on Libya

Thanks to the discovery of Clinton’s emails that revealed the truth. But dob Hillary Clinton supporters care that she was involved in the overthrow of Libya’s government for its natural resources and its gold and silver holdings? Don’t count on it. What is interesting about Clinton’s emails is that it describes what Sarkozy planned in Libya’s aftermath:

I think we should invade NK and take it over in a coalition with the Chinese

First, this would be very dangerous.

Second, China would never agree to it.

China does not want to share a border with South Korea.

Neither South Korea nor China could deal with the immense cost of dealing with the backwardness of North Korea.

Every politician in South Korea knows what happened to West German politicians after reunification, and they want no part of it.

Every officer in the DPRK Army knows what happened in the officers in the East German Army after reunification.

The Chinese have a large Korean population within China along the border. The one thing that China wants above everything else is stability.