Obama Birth: Trump Reverses himself, Lying Again People!!!

shintao

Donald Trump: I only said Obama is a U.S. citizen “to get on with the campaign”

Less than a week after (we thought) he'd definitively declared Obama a U.S. citizen, Trump says he was just kidding.

In a hurried interview on Wednesday, Donald Trump admitted he said President Barack Obama was a natural-born U.S. citizen only in order to “get on with the campaign.”

Before his rally in Toledo on Wednesday, the Republican presidential nominee — who was over an hour late — answered just three questions from a reporter from Columbus, Ohio-based ABC affiliate, WSYX.

Asked “what changed?” with respect to his position on Obama’s citizenship, the longtime birther confessed it wasn’t necessarily a change of heart so much as a priorities shift.

“Well, I just wanted to get on with — I wanted to get on with the campaign,” Trump said. “A lot of people were asking me questions,” he said.

CONSERVATIVES LIE!!!!!!!!!!! And their wives are whores, as any Liberal worth his salt can testify to!!

Imagine this fucker as President, there isn't a country in the World that could rely on his word.

Donald Trump: I only said Obama is a U.S. citizen “to get on with the campaign”

Less than a week after (we thought) he'd definitively declared Obama a U.S. citizen, Trump says he was just kidding.

In a hurried interview on Wednesday, Donald Trump admitted he said President Barack Obama was a natural-born U.S. citizen only in order to “get on with the campaign.”

Before his rally in Toledo on Wednesday, the Republican presidential nominee — who was over an hour late — answered just three questions from a reporter from Columbus, Ohio-based ABC affiliate, WSYX.

Asked “what changed?” with respect to his position on Obama’s citizenship, the longtime birther confessed it wasn’t necessarily a change of heart so much as a priorities shift.

“Well, I just wanted to get on with — I wanted to get on with the campaign,” Trump said. “A lot of people were asking me questions,” he said.

CONSERVATIVES LIE!!!!!!!!!!! And their wives are whores, as any Liberal worth his salt can testify to!!

Imagine this fucker as President, there isn't a country in the World that could rely on his word.

The thing is, he always knew Obama was natural born and so do all the other birthers but there are enough stupid people like the CON scum trolls here who believe it.

Now the Trump CONtards are thinking that Trump still believes it. Trump supporter = EVIL + Stupid!