An Honest Question for 5, ALL Hillary fans........

Five By Five - I would SERIOUSLY, IN ALL CANDOR, like to ask you a few questions.

Perhaps I can learn something.....

You seem to be a pretty good spokesman, for your average, semi-intelligent Liberal Hillary supporter, am I right?

Let's assume I am.

First, I'd like to ask, again, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I REALLY WOULD LIKE YOUR HONEST RESPONSES......

You support Hillary, I can see, with that photo below, her looking proudly out into space. Now, you know that was POSED, RIGHT? OK..

Do you think, when she ignored 600 requests(it's common knowledge, in the Congressional Record, now),when she ignored 600 Requests for MORE SECURITY , IN BENGHAZI, AND GOT OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, CHRIS STEVENS, KILLED, ALONG WITH 3 NAVY SEALS, do THINK she was

"acting Presidential"?......NO COMPARISONS OR COMMENTS ON TRUMP, LET'S JUST STICK WITH HILLARY.

WAS THAT PRESIDENTIAL, FOR HER TO HIDE A PRIVATE SERVER, AND SQUIRREL AWAY EMAILS, BACK-AND-FORTH WITH SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL, WAYS FOR HIM AND HER, TO MAKE MORE MONEY, ENDANGER OUR ASSETS, BUT IGNORE REQUESTS THAT WOULD'VE PREVENTED THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATHS, IN BENGHAZI?

THE FACT, THAT ONLY A BLIND, DEAF, AND MENTALLY DEFICIENT MAN, WOULD ACTUALLY THINK HILLARY IS HONORABLE, OR THAT SHE TELLS THE TRUTH, MORE THAN 30% OF THE TIME (and I'm being kind, here),

DO YOU THINK, THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF SOMEONE "PRESIDENTIAL"?

Let's say, ALL THE PEOPLE, MANY FAMOUS DOCTORS AND NEUROLOGISTS INCLUDED, that think Hillary has some SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES, say they are ALL WRONG, AND HER COLLAPSES, 2-YEAR COUGH, HEAD-SPINNING, INNAPPROPRIATE CACKLING AT SERIOUS QUESTIONS, SCARING REPORTERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER- LET'S SAY THEY WERE "ALL CAUSED BY PNEUMONIA".......(Hahaha)

LET'S "SUSPEND DISBELIEF", AND SAY SHE'S CAPABLE OF LASTING EVEN 4 YEARS, IN THAT PRESSURE-COOKER JOB.....

DO YOU LIBERALS GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, AND REALLY TELL YOURSELVES, THAT THIS WOMAN HAS "CHARACTER"?

THAT SHE IS "HONEST"?

THAT SHE "CARES DEEPLY, FOR ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND HASN'T BEEN DRIVEN HER WHOLE LIKE, BY MONEY, GREED, AND POWER" ?

A WOMAN WHO WOULD STAND BY, BEING A MADE A FOOL OF, TIME AND TIME, AND TIME, AND TIME AGAIN, CLEANING UP THE MESS, "THE DIRTY SHEETS ON THE BED", WATCH HER HUSBAND FUCK AND SUCK WITH EVERY FEMALE HE COULD GET HIS HANDS ON, AND SMILE, CALL HIM "MY HUSBAND", JUST FOR POWER-GREED?

AND DESTROY WOMEN'S LIVES, THREATEN, HARASS, INTIMIDATE, THEN GO OUT AND CALL HERSELF A 'WOMEN'S CHAMPION"?

FOR THE CHANCE THAT SOMEDAY, FINALLY, SHE WOULD HAVE THOSE HANDS ON THE REIGNS OF POWER, TO DO WHATEVER SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO?.........

AND THAT DOESN'T SCARE YOU?

DO YOU REALLY GO TO SLEEP, TELLING YOURSELF "THIS IS A GOOD WOMAN"?

"THIS IS THE WOMAN I WANT TO SEE AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"?

Screenshot_2016_09_19_at_11_46_22_AM.png

P.S. ...ALSO, JUDGING BY YOUR SHOWING OF THE GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE, A SARCASTIC, SATIRICAL GOOD COMIC, WHO WAS ADEPT, AT COMPLINING ABOUT THE COUNTRY THAT MADE HIM VERY RICH,

I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU HATE "THE AMERICAN WAY", OF BUILDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND OWNING YOUR OWN HOME, AND PASSING SOMETHING DOWN TO CHILDREN, LIVING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF.

Five By Five - I would SERIOUSLY, IN ALL CANDOR, like to ask you a few questions.

Perhaps I can learn something.....

You seem to be a pretty good spokesman, for your average, semi-intelligent Liberal Hillary supporter, am I right?

Let's assume I am.

First, I'd like to ask, again, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I REALLY WOULD LIKE YOUR HONEST RESPONSES......

You support Hillary, I can see, with that photo below, her looking proudly out into space. Now, you know that was POSED, RIGHT? OK..

Do you think, when she ignored 600 requests(it's common knowledge, in the Congressional Record, now),when she ignored 600 Requests for MORE SECURITY , IN BENGHAZI, AND GOT OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, CHRIS STEVENS, KILLED, ALONG WITH 3 NAVY SEALS, do THINK she was

"acting Presidential"?......NO COMPARISONS OR COMMENTS ON TRUMP, LET'S JUST STICK WITH HILLARY.

WAS THAT PRESIDENTIAL, FOR HER TO HIDE A PRIVATE SERVER, AND SQUIRREL AWAY EMAILS, BACK-AND-FORTH WITH SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL, WAYS FOR HIM AND HER, TO MAKE MORE MONEY, ENDANGER OUR ASSETS, BUT IGNORE REQUESTS THAT WOULD'VE PREVENTED THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATHS, IN BENGHAZI?

THE FACT, THAT ONLY A BLIND, DEAF, AND MENTALLY DEFICIENT MAN, WOULD ACTUALLY THINK HILLARY IS HONORABLE, OR THAT SHE TELLS THE TRUTH, MORE THAN 30% OF THE TIME (and I'm being kind, here),

DO YOU THINK, THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF SOMEONE "PRESIDENTIAL"?

Let's say, ALL THE PEOPLE, MANY FAMOUS DOCTORS AND NEUROLOGISTS INCLUDED, that think Hillary has some SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES, say they are ALL WRONG, AND HER COLLAPSES, 2-YEAR COUGH, HEAD-SPINNING, INNAPPROPRIATE CACKLING AT SERIOUS QUESTIONS, SCARING REPORTERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER- LET'S SAY THEY WERE "ALL CAUSED BY PNEUMONIA".......(Hahaha)

LET'S "SUSPEND DISBELIEF", AND SAY SHE'S CAPABLE OF LASTING EVEN 4 YEARS, IN THAT PRESSURE-COOKER JOB.....

DO YOU LIBERALS GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, AND REALLY TELL YOURSELVES, THAT THIS WOMAN HAS "CHARACTER"?

THAT SHE IS "HONEST"?

THAT SHE "CARES DEEPLY, FOR ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND HASN'T BEEN DRIVEN HER WHOLE LIKE, BY MONEY, GREED, AND POWER" ?

A WOMAN WHO WOULD STAND BY, BEING A MADE A FOOL OF, TIME AND TIME, AND TIME, AND TIME AGAIN, CLEANING UP THE MESS, "THE DIRTY SHEETS ON THE BED", WATCH HER HUSBAND FUCK AND SUCK WITH EVERY FEMALE HE COULD GET HIS HANDS ON, AND SMILE, CALL HIM "MY HUSBAND", JUST FOR POWER-GREED?

AND DESTROY WOMEN'S LIVES, THREATEN, HARASS, INTIMIDATE, THEN GO OUT AND CALL HERSELF A 'WOMEN'S CHAMPION"?

FOR THE CHANCE THAT SOMEDAY, FINALLY, SHE WOULD HAVE THOSE HANDS ON THE REIGNS OF POWER, TO DO WHATEVER SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO?.........

AND THAT DOESN'T SCARE YOU?

DO YOU REALLY GO TO SLEEP, TELLING YOURSELF "THIS IS A GOOD WOMAN"?

"THIS IS THE WOMAN I WANT TO SEE AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"?

Screenshot_2016_09_19_at_11_46_22_AM.png

P.S. ...ALSO, JUDGING BY YOUR SHOWING OF THE GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE, A SARCASTIC, SATIRICAL GOOD COMIC, WHO WAS ADEPT, AT COMPLINING ABOUT THE COUNTRY THAT MADE HIM VERY RICH,

I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU HATE "THE AMERICAN WAY", OF BUILDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND OWNING YOUR OWN HOME, AND PASSING SOMETHING DOWN TO CHILDREN, LIVING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF.

THIS IS PERFECTLY SAID...BUT SADLY LIBERALS ARE IN DENIAL OF ANY AND ALL TRUTH.....ITS BUSHS FAULT,REAGANS FAULT...ETC.....LIBERALS ARE A DISGRACE

liberals-are-shameless-politics-13876772