WHAT'S that Quote? Picture Speaks 1,000 Words?

TRUMP RALLY:

maxresdefault.jpg

ANOTHER TRUMP RALLY:

american_airlines_center_donald_trump_sp

ANOTHER TRUMP RALLY:trump-rally-north-carolina.jpg?w=640&h=2

A HILLARY RALLY:

hillary-dubuque.jpg

PITIFUL ! THE ONLY WAY THIS BITCH CAN WIN IS MASSIVE FRAUD, A TAKEOVER OF THE VOTING MACHINES -

AND THE PEOPLE WILL NOT STAND, FOR AN OUTCOME VASTLY DIFFERENT THAN POLLS AND EXIT POLLS!

LIBERALS ARE SO TERRIFIED OF TRUMP THEY HAVE DOUBLED THEIR LYING.

lies+libel+liberals+lying+liberals+polit

/

A HILLARY RALLY:

hillary-dubuque.jpg

PITIFUL ! THE ONLY WAY THIS BITCH CAN WIN IS MASSIVE FRAUD, A TAKEOVER OF THE VOTING MACHINES -

AND THE PEOPLE WILL NOT STAND, FOR AN OUTCOME VASTLY DIFFERENT THAN POLLS AND EXIT POLLS!

I believe that's a soup kitchen & street people who wanted a free lunch. Everything else photoshopped.

Heard several on CNN express turnout concern for Hillary. Their point was it is highly likely that people who would stand in line for several hours...even camp out...to get into a Trump ra ( & honest ) than Hillarylly will stand in a long line to vote. They are not sure supports of The Hildabeast will.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, I stood in line to hear this group. Certainly more interesting ( and honest ) than Hillary.

VIDEO]

The Fugs - Coca Cola Douche - YouTube

As 123urout would say you can't fix stupid

No, "Five-Cocks-inmy-Ass By Five-Cocks-inmy-mouth", I BELIEVE 123urout would say:

"LIBERALS ARE SO TERRIFIED OF TRUMP THEY HAVE DOUBLED THEIR LYING."

AND HE'S RIGHT!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

Hillary, the Coke-Bottle-Lens in Left Eye, Falling-down-in-the-street, Body-double, cackling, head-bobbing, coughing

Pathological liar, is politically dead, as far as INTELLIGENT people are concerned...ONLY THE BRAIN-MUSHED SHEEP, AND THE POLITICAL MASTERS, ARE PROPPING HER UP, ALONG WITH A "Basket of Deplorables", KEEPING HER FROM FALLING IN THE STREET.

"Ding-dong, the Witch is dead, the ding-dong witch is dead......"(Man, I wish I could make musical NOTES!)

I believe that's a soup kitchen & street people who wanted a free lunch. Everything else photoshopped.

What are you saying? You don't believe that's her Dubuque speaking engagemnt?

You want more? Ok......

No, "Five-Cocks-inmy-Ass By Five-Cocks-inmy-mouth", I BELIEVE 123urout would say:

"LIBERALS ARE SO TERRIFIED OF TRUMP THEY HAVE DOUBLED THEIR LYING."

AND HE'S RIGHT!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

Hillary, the Coke-Bottle-Lens in Left Eye, Falling-down-in-the-street, Body-double, cackling, head-bobbing, coughing

Pathological liar, is politically dead, as far as INTELLIGENT people are concerned...ONLY THE BRAIN-MUSHED SHEEP, AND THE POLITICAL MASTERS, ARE PROPPING HER UP, ALONG WITH A "Basket of Deplorables", KEEPING HER FROM FALLING IN THE STREET.

"Ding-dong, the Witch is dead, the ding-dong witch is dead......"(Man, I wish I could make musical NOTES!)

What are you saying? You don't believe that's her Dubuque speaking engagemnt?

You want more? Ok......

NAIL THEM LIBREJECTS SHEIK.......YOU ALWAYS TEAR THEM UP !!!!!!!!! LIBERALS ARE A DAMN DISASTER

obama-is-a-disaster-pyscho.jpg

Wait- Do you mean you don't believe that's Hillary's rally?.....Hold on.........%()(TUV^%$W@^%$#(^% &$^# (wrestles with images)

Anyone can go to the pages, these photos came from, and see, they're Hillary "rallies".....Nowadays, it's real easy to find the source of a photo.....

hilary-omaha-gym-575x431.jpgHillary-Clinton-campaign-rally-concord-n

295CE00500000578-3111535-image-a-2_14334ChQJOg2UYAE0OJC.jpg

YEAH, SHE'S TEARIN' EM UP@! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaa!

10 words used 100 different ways. where one person's ideas are accepted by 9 others and they get 11 more each to join the venue. Is how a reality's chain of command operates controlling the outcomes of ancestry's incoming ancestors cradle to grave by rule of law..

Who dares to face Eternity alone?

What is your mind's interpretation of where Eternity is centered all the time eternally?

space time continuum is the singularity of now and how many societies in history and current events ever based their power of suggestion around actual existing in the same moment eternally separated now?

Why can't everyone get along? They choose to rule time as spaced apart currently. Whose the fools and whom are fooled all the time?

Five By Five - I would SERIOUSLY, IN ALL CANDOR, like to ask you a few questions.

Perhaps I can learn something.....

You seem to be a pretty good spokesman, for your average, semi-intelligent Liberal Hillary supporter, am I right?

Let's assume I am.

First, I'd like to ask, again, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I REALLY WOULD LIKE YOUR HONEST RESPONSES......

You support Hillary, I can see, with that photo below, her looking proudly out into space. Now, you know that was POSED, RIGHT? OK..

Do you think, when she ignored 600 requests(it's common knowledge, in the Congressional Record, now),when she ignored 600 Requests for MORE SECURITY , IN BENGHAZI, AND GOT OUR AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, CHRIS STEVENS, KILLED, ALONG WITH 3 NAVY SEALS, do THINK she was

"acting Presidential"?......NO COMPARISONS OR COMMENTS ON TRUMP, LET'S JUST STICK WITH HILLARY.

WAS THAT PRESIDENTIAL, FOR HER TO HIDE A PRIVATE SERVER, AND SQUIRREL AWAY EMAILS, BACK-AND-FORTH WITH SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL, WAYS FOR HIM AND HER, TO MAKE MORE MONEY, ENDANGER OUR ASSETS, BUT IGNORE REQUESTS THAT WOULD'VE PREVENTED THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATHS, IN BENGHAZI?

THE FACT, THAT ONLY A BLIND, DEAF, AND MENTALLY DEFICIENT MAN, WOULD ACTUALLY THINK HILLARY IS HONORABLE, OR THAT SHE TELLS THE TRUTH, MORE THAN 30% OF THE TIME (and I'm being kind, here),

DO YOU THINK, THAT IS THE CHARACTER OF SOMEONE "PRESIDENTIAL"?

Let's say, ALL THE PEOPLE, MANY FAMOUS DOCTORS AND NEUROLOGISTS INCLUDED, that think Hillary has some SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUES, say they are ALL WRONG, AND HER COLLAPSES, 2-YEAR COUGH, HEAD-SPINNING, INNAPPROPRIATE CACKLING AT SERIOUS QUESTIONS, SCARING REPORTERS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER- LET'S SAY THEY WERE "ALL CAUSED BY PNEUMONIA".......(Hahaha)

LET'S "SUSPEND DISBELIEF", AND SAY SHE'S CAPABLE OF LASTING EVEN 4 YEARS, IN THAT PRESSURE-COOKER JOB.....

DO YOU LIBERALS GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, AND REALLY TELL YOURSELVES, THAT THIS WOMAN HAS "CHARACTER"?

THAT SHE IS "HONEST"?

THAT SHE "CARES DEEPLY, FOR ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND HASN'T BEEN DRIVEN HER WHOLE LIKE, BY MONEY, GREED, AND POWER" ?

A WOMAN WHO WOULD STAND BY, BEING A MADE A FOOL OF, TIME AND TIME, AND TIME, AND TIME AGAIN, CLEANING UP THE MESS, "THE DIRTY SHEETS ON THE BED", WATCH HER HUSBAND FUCK AND SUCK WITH EVERY FEMALE HE COULD GET HIS HANDS ON, AND SMILE, CALL HIM "MY HUSBAND", JUST FOR POWER-GREED?

AND DESTROY WOMEN'S LIVES, THREATEN, HARASS, INTIMIDATE, THEN GO OUT AND CALL HERSELF A 'WOMEN'S CHAMPION"?

FOR THE CHANCE THAT SOMEDAY, FINALLY, SHE WOULD HAVE THOSE HANDS ON THE REIGNS OF POWER, TO DO WHATEVER SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO?.........

DO YOU REALLY GO TO SLEEP, TELLING YOURSELF "THIS IS A GOOD WOMAN"?

"THIS IS THE WOMAN I WANT TO SEE AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"?

Screenshot_2016_09_19_at_11_46_22_AM.png

P.S. ...ALSO, JUDGING BY YOUR SHOWING OF THE GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE, A SARCASTIC, SATIRICAL GOOD COMIC, WHO WAS ADEPT, AT COMPLINING ABOUT THE COUNTRY THAT MADE HIM VERY RICH,

I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU HATE "THE AMERICAN WAY", OF BUILDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, AND OWNING YOUR OWN HOME, AND PASSING SOMETHING DOWN TO CHILDREN, LIVING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF.

10 words used 100 different ways. where one person's ideas are accepted by 9 others and they get 11 more each to join the venue. Is how a reality's chain of command operates controlling the outcomes of ancestry's incoming ancestors cradle to grave by rule of law..

Who dares to face Eternity alone?

What is your mind's interpretation of where Eternity is centered all the time eternally?

space time continuum is the singularity of now and how many societies in history and current events ever based their power of suggestion around actual existing in the same moment eternally separated now?

Why can't everyone get along? They choose to rule time as spaced apart currently. Whose the fools and whom are fooled all the time?

sole, I have the answer to your question "Why can't everyone get along? "...It's in my post "This May Anger Left and Right".....

I don't know WHY more people don't listen to me...I'm SO smart......and MODEST.....

It's basically a premise, that ALL POLITICS IN AMERICA, HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS, GOOD AND EVIL, BY OUR MEDIA ELITES, AND THE POLITICAL RULING CLASS.

I think THIS, BELOW, iis the jist of it.

When you watch the mainstream news or listen to any media anymore there has to be the creation of a fictitious adversary, victim, or problem in order to create the impression that whatever the problem or pain it causes, the media can solve it, or they will interview those who claim to have the solutions, namely the politicians they choose to endorse.

The media will break down a crisis with a simple “us vs. them” straw man argument that can easily be accepted depending on the philosophies of the network that programs the demographic they choose to appeal to.

The solution is always Politician “A” can create equality, alleviate oppression, or solve the problem through more government intervention and laws. Perhaps you have heard something like “exhibit crisis 1 has been plaguing us for some time and thus there needs to be the solution of eliminating the problem by punishing everyone and limiting the freedom that is used to create this crisis.”

There should be a myriad of solutions, and there should be many ideas presented, but they are all whittled down to one good idea (theirs) and one bad idea (yours).

It is the foundation for keen and stealthy manipulation. It plays on peer pressure, need to be accepted, and that we know better than you do – so please do as we say, do as I do, or if you like what I do, or if you are like us you will give your support to the person we have chosen to manipulate you.

Manipulating the feelings of various groups for political advantage plays one group off another. Diversity actually encourages division, inherent contradictions, and double standards when everyone is given special treatment.

Yet here in the United States, we have turned the demand for equality, racial and sexual oppression, victimhood and racial and sexual orientation insensitivity into a cottage industry.

The cottage industry of “diversity,” is the newest and most divisive. It ironically supports division and breeds divisiveness. Unity becomes the polar opposite of diversity, which turns into laughable bumper sticker activism.

The media continues to encourage identity politics and pander to different groups. Just like good vs. evil we have simplified our problems with the poor vs. the rich, black vs. white, male vs. female, straight vs. gay, religious vs. secular, and unionist vs. environmentalist.

shutterstock_232149235-x900.jpg

The majority of Americans no longer sees themselves as a unit of proud citizens; they now play the game of fragmentation and identity politics. This leads to zealous nationalistic infighting which is why we are seeing this problem of football players deciding not to stand for the national anthem.

Small doses of nationalism and pride are a healthy part of patriotism however now militant zealots and sycophants in the middle of their “us vs. them” crisis have now been placed front and center in the ubernarrative because this is what now fuels the dialogue in this country.

It is now all about straw man arguments and identity politics. The media is fabricating the illusion that one side is more right than the other proclaiming they are the ones to solve the problems at the root of so much social division.

We are told that one side is better or on the side of good while another side is more evil and both liberal and conservative zealots lick it up. It breeds political bigotry where people mistakenly think that their political party is always good and the other is always evil.

It gets worse when the political ideology one holds turns into the litmus test for who they want to scapegoat for the problems of the world, who they want to make the straw man.

This is happening all the time.

One person identifies with a political party and literally hates the other and will somehow see people with that philosophy as a lesser human.

This type of behavior jumpstarted the heart of Nazism and the core strategy of the Soviet Union’s liquidation or even erasure of what the leaders determined to be enemies of the state.

It breeds a pathological society.

People now see whistle blowing, insurrection, rebellion and other thwarting of the oligarchy as all politically motivated either leaning liberal or leaning conservative.

sole, I have the answer to your question "Why can't everyone get along? "...It's in my post "This May Anger Left and Right".....

I don't know WHY more people don't listen to me...I'm SO smart......and MODEST.....

"the" answer or just another "an" answer you believe possible? To have the answer you need to explain how and why everything is equally spaced apart without separating inorganic and organic use of the same content sustaining all forms shaped as kinetically connected here now.

I do, you don't. You team up with a "we" crowd and I just stay "me" held simultaneously together with everything else out side my skin. I quit doing radial interpretations as trained since birth in 1983. I live being the odd ball where ever I am at. Serenity has to be comfortable in solitude among the population not wanting to understand why they exist in plain sight and willing to destroy anything that resembles self evident results as specifically self contained to now forever changing details never duplicated again.

Intellect over instincts is the philosophy directing what to think out of the box psychologically. It is so effective, no society wants to be governed without it.

see how absolute power corrupts absolutely.

SOLE - I said, JOKINGLY, "I don't know WHY more people don't listen to me...I'm SO smart.."

OBVIOUSLY, I don't have ALL the answers.

Anybody that SAYS OR THINKS they DO, (LIKE THE LEFT'S: "BIGGER GOVT. IS THE ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS!),

IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!

THE LIBERAL ANSWER TO ANY PROBLEM IN AMERICA - "JUST CREATE ANOTHER "FEDERAL BUREAU" !

If you LISTENED, or, rather, READ, the article, instead of trying to impress, with your Metaphysical Gobbledygook - (I've ALWAYS LOVED that WORD!),

you may have SEEN, that the writer, IMHO, has it spot-on....

He's trying to SAY, that The Media Elite-scumm, along with the Political Ruling Class-Scumm, have TURNED EVERY DISCUSSION, EVERY AMERICAN PROBLEM, INTO A "STRAWMAN ARGUMENT", whereby EVERYTHING HAS ONLY ONE SOLUTION -

EVERY SUBJECT IS TURNED INTO AN "US vs. THEM"...EVERY SUBJECT OR PROBLEM HAS ONLY THE "GOVERNMENT" OR "DIVERSITY" SOLUTION, AND ANYTHING ELSE IS EVIL!

THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER!

The "P.C." answer! ....ANY OTHER POSSIBILITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT, TO VOICE ANY OTHER OPINION!

IF YOU DO, IT MEANS YOU ARE "RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBE, AGEIST, ANTI-TRANSEXUAL, ANTI-STATIST, ANTI-GLOBALIST"!

AND ANY OF THESE THING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. IT MEANS YOU HAVE NO WORTH, IN THIS SOCIETY!

YOU ARE, TO PUT IT IN MODERN PARLANCE, YOU ARE SIMPLY: "A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES!"

Wait- Do you mean you don't believe that's Hillary's rally?.....Hold on.........%()(TUV^%$W@^%$#(^% &$^# (wrestles with images)

Anyone can go to the pages, these photos came from, and see, they're Hillary "rallies".....Nowadays, it's real easy to find the source of a photo.....

hilary-omaha-gym-575x431.jpgHillary-Clinton-campaign-rally-concord-n

295CE00500000578-3111535-image-a-2_14334ChQJOg2UYAE0OJC.jpg

YEAH, SHE'S TEARIN' EM UP@! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaa!

I do believe it's Hillary rally - since only several people showed up.