How To Get To The CEO and Other Crooks At Wells Fargo

TheHound

I think we all know that not a fucking thing is going to happen to these gangsters because slime like John Stumpf are not just above the law; They are the shadow government. They are the criminal elite. All we can do as victims of these gangsters is to write them a letter appealing to their sense of decency to do the right thing. :rolleyes:

There's good in everyone even, soulless corporate predatory gangster slime like John Stumpf. He just needs to know Jesus. :rolleyes: Let's pray for him. LMAO!

8.15.13blogphoto5.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH
FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT, MR. STUMPF…IT’S GOING TO GET UGLY
Mansion.JPG

I have a home address for this gangster but I need more verification that he is still there. These corporate gangsters change locations a lot. I want to see if the Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons can stop by and bring him to Jesus. :rolleyes:Banker Addresses: Top Recipients of TARP Funds | Public Intelligence

stumpf1.jpg

List of addresses for gangster bankers. including John G Stumpf!

Contact Info For Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf And Friends

Here’s some info we dug up that can help you contact some higher ups at Wells Fargo if you’ve tried regular customer service and escalating to supervisors and it’s not working out.First read this post about how to contact and conduct yourself when using executive customer service.

1) Call 866-249-3302. Ask to be transferred “to the office of Mr. Stumpf.” Once you reach the secretary or switchboard operator, say the following:

“Hello, my name is ________. I’m one of your customers, and I was hoping to speak to Mr. Stumpf because I’m really getting frustrated with getting a problem resolved, and I know that your company doesn’t want me to feel that way.”

2) You can also send some of their busy executives a well-written and cogent complaint letter (here’s how to write one):

John.G.Stumpf@wellsfargo.com, Howard.I.Atkins@wellsfargo.com, James.M.Strother@wellsfargo.com, Richard.D.Levy@wellsfargo.com, Mark.C.Oman@wellsfargo.com, David.A.Hoyt@wellsfargo.com, David.M.Carroll@wellsfargo.com, patricia.r.callahan@wellsfargo.com, kevin.a.rhein@wellsfargo.com, Carrie.L.Tolstedt@wellsfargo.com, AVID.MODJTABAI@wellsfargo.com, BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

If you prefer using written correspondence, particularly when sending letters by certified mail provides a trail that they actually got your letter, these addresses may come in handy:

Corporate Offices

Wells Fargo

420 Montgomery Street

San Francisco, CA 94104

Home Mortgage

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

P.O. Box 10335

Des Moines, IA 50306-0335

Home Equity

Wells Fargo Home Equity-Internet

MAC S3837-020

2nd Floor