Donald Trump now being used in terrorist propaganda videos

TheHound

So let me make sure I have this right.

If Trump says "No Muslims allowed"

This provokes terror how exactly?

If I told you I was kicking your ass out of America because you don't wear a shirt, would you be raging mad? Then I called you an unAmerican who can't be trusted, would that make you madder? What do I have to do to get you mad? Kick you in the balls? Insult your religion and family? Stop playing stupid.

So let me make sure I have this right.

If Trump says "No Muslims allowed"

This provokes terror how exactly?

You really are a dumb fuck aren't you dumb fuck?

In case there is another CON not as brain-damaged as you here is why it creates more terrorists. One tactic in defeating an army is to demoralize that army. ISIS is using Trump's BS to fire up prospective ISIS recruits.

The other thing you dumb fuck CONS don't get it the fact that Trump is broadcasting his strategy to the enemy. It's like giving the other team your playbook. Maybe you CONS don't get the playbook analogy because most of you were to fat and too chicken to play football.

Even the Nazis were smart enough to march around the Arch de Triomph so as not to fire up French resistance.

YOU CONS really are a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID!

In case there is another CON not as brain-damaged as you here is why it creates more terrorists. One tactic in defeating an army is to demoralize that army. ISIS is using Trump's BS to fire up prospective ISIS recruits.

The other thing you dumb fuck CONS don't get it the fact that Trump is broadcasting his strategy to the enemy. It's like giving the other team your playbook. Maybe you CONS don't get the playbook analogy because most of you were to fat and too chicken to play football.

Even the Nazis were smart enough to march around the Arch de Triomph so as not to fire up French resistance.

xHillary-October-Surprise-01-800x416.jpg

83958-thumbs-up-meme-big-lebowski-am-C8V

Hillary gave her Jihadist followers the idea to do this as well as the green light to get er done to help her election hopes.

Just as she was selling arms to her followers in ISIS when Chris Stevens was murdered without any help being sent by Hillary.

She is a cold heartless self centered scum bag.

Hillary gave her Jihadist followers the idea to do this as well as the green light to get er done to help her election hopes.

Just as she was selling arms to her followers in ISIS when Chris Stevens was murdered without any help being sent by Hillary.

She is a cold heartless self centered scum bag.

xHillary-October-Surprise-01-800x416.jpg

Not as stupid as you and your Jihadist friends.

Let's get this straight.

Trump can make Muslims do what The Prophet Mohammed can't get these Mujahid to do?

Yes?

The Koran contains the direct orders from Mohammed but the faithful are not really following HIS orders. But it takes Trump to motivate these warriors to do their duty because their Prophet wasn't motivational enough???

Wait til this egg hits Hillary in the face!

Haw!!!

She is such a kizzunt.

Huck Fillary!