Here Are Hillary's Tax Returns. Where are Trump's

TheHound

Hillary released her tax returns going back to 2001

Trump's LIE for not releasing his tax returns is, "I'm under an IRS audit." He's not under an IRS audit. If he were he would release the IRS letter saying he was under audit. As usual Trump the whore master is lying.

If he were really under audit he could release the years that are not part of the audit. Like his CON base, Trump is a fucking liar. His base is worse.

Fuck you fucking cocksucking baby raping CON slime. Explain why Trump won't release his tax returns. AND... eat shit and die!

Trump's LIE for not releasing his tax returns is, "I'm under an IRS audit." He's not under an IRS audit. If he were he would release the IRS letter saying he was under audit. As usual Trump the whore master is lying.

If he were really under audit he could release the years that are not part of the audit. Like his CON base, Trump is a fucking liar. His base is worse.

Fuck you fucking cocksucking baby raping CON slime. Explain why Trump won't release his tax returns. AND... eat shit and die!

Can I ask you something?

How old are you?

It's hilarious how pissed off these impotent liberals are about Trump's tax returns.

Did Bill and Hill deduct their used underwear again, like they did when they were in the White House?

Exactly..!

Like when they were pissed off in 2008 cause the debt was $10 trillion...

But says nothing about it being 20 trillion

They come up with this phony outrage

It's hilarious how pissed off these impotent liberals are about Trump's tax returns.

Did Bill and Hill deduct their used underwear again, like they did when they were in the White House?

IT IS HILARIOUS HOW BADLY THESE LIBTARDS ARE HYPOCRITES..HUSSEIN OBAMA PAID PEOPLE TO HIDE HIS RECORDS AND THEN THEY DEMAND HE BECOME PRESIDENT....ITS A DOG AND PONY SHOW BY THEM...A BARREL OF MONKEYS (PUN INTENDED).....LIBERALS....CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Well...if you know he is lying about the audit, provide your proof.

At this point, if I were him, it is irrelevant...I would not release them, just let the left whine.