I Have a Theory, About Obama.......

You remember "Back to the Future", right?

Doc Brown asks Marty McFly, back in 1955, "Allright, "Future-boy", WHO IS PRESIDENT, IN 1985?"

Marty says, "Ronald Reagan." Doc: "Ronald Reagan!?...WHO'S VICE PRESIDENT, JERRY LEWIS?"

If I had stood on a mound of dirt, on Sept. 12, 2001, the "day after", and SAID,

"The NEXT PRESIDENT WE WILL HAVE, AFTER BUSH, will have a middle name of "Hussein".

He will have a MUSLIM NAME, of "Barack Hussein Obama".

The Firemen, First Responders, cops, etc..would look at me, and say, "Motherfucker, you got a LOT OF BALLS, MAKING JOKES, AT A TIME LIKE THIS!", AND WOULD PROBABALY WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Obama is KNOWN, because he didn't have anything else of import or experience, as a "Community Organizer".

I think he MAY BE the GREATEST Community Organizer, EVER.

WHY do I say that?

Well.......He has "ORGANIZED" HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, MAYBE MILLIONS, TO RIOT, KILL, KILL POLICE OFFICERS, CAUSE TERROR IN EVERY CITY.

He has "ORGANIZED" POLICE, TO DO NOTHING, TO BE IN FEAR OF LAWSUITS, RETRIBUTION, AND LOSING THEIR JOBS.

He has "ORGANIZED" HIS DOJ, TO LET CRIMINALS WHOSE CRIMES HE APPROVES OF, TO SLEEP SOUNDLY, WITH NO INDICTMENTS, HILLARY, NO INDICTMENT, USED FBI HEAD AS A BACKSTOP, A WALL, SO HE COULDN'T BE CRITICIZED.....

BLACK-PANTHER-THUG JACKBOOTED, UNIFORMED SCUMM, SMACKING NIGHTSTICKS INTO THEIR BLACK-GLOVED LEATHER PALMS ON ELECTION DAY IN PENNSYLVANIA, TELLING 80-YR.-OLD WHITE LADIES,) "YO, OLD CRAKKA BITCH, YOU BEST BE GETTIN' YO ASS BACK HOME, CUZ YOU AIN'T A'VOTIN HERE TODAY!" ERIC HOLDER, OBAMA'S ATTY GEN.? "GOOD JOB, YOU THUGS!..NO INDICTMENT FOR YOU, EVEN IF THE PHILLY COPS DID ARREST YOU, HAAAAAHAHAHA!

NO, HE HASN'T "VERBALLY TOLD THEM" TO RIOT AND KILL....

BUT HE HAS SHOWN, WITH HIS ACTIONS, FROM ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS INTO HIS TERM, IN CAMBIDGE, WHEN A BLACK MAN WAS MERELY QUESTIONED, BEFORE HE KNEW SHIT, OBAMA-SCUMM SAID, "THE POLICE ARE DUMB AND STUPID" FOR DOING THEIR JOB, IMPLYING THAT THEY'RE ALL RACISTS!

HE SHOWED THEM AGAIN, WHEN HIS DOJ JUST IGNORED, THE VOTER INTIMIDATION, WHICH THE PHILADELPHIA POLICE ARRESTED THE BLACK-PANTHER-PUNK-SCUMM FOR!

THE POLICE ARRESTED THEM, ERIC HOLDER SAID, "GOOD JOB, MY NIGZ!"

(It's OK, for ONE Black man, to say that to another")

So here's my theory......

Libs have been crying, for 8 years, "He's NOT A MUSLIM, HE'S NOT A MUSLIM!"

I'm SURE some of you are Old enough.....You REMEMBER, "The Greatest", a MASTER of "The Sweet Science", boxer Cassius Clay...

OH, WAIT, I'M SORRY...HE CHANGED HIS NAME, FROM CASSIUS CLAY, TO "MUHAMMED ALI" !!

WHY DID HE DO THAT?.....OH, YEAH, HE CHANGED IT TO A MUSLIM NAME, WHEN HE BECAME A MUSLIM!

Y'KNOW, THERE WERE MANY GREAT SPORTS STARS OF MY YOUTH....

I REMEMBER LEW ALCINDOR, ONE OF THE GREATEST CENTERS TO EVER SHOOT A BASKETBALL.....

OH, WAIT, I'M SORRY............HE CHANGED HIS NAME, FROM LEW ALCINDOR, TO "KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR" !!

WHY DID HE DO THAT?.....OH, YEAH, HE CHANGED IT TO A MUSLIM NAME, WHEN HE BECAME A MUSLIM!

HEY, DID ANY OF YOU KNOW, THAT THE GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE, "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" WAS BORN "BARRY SOETORO", AN INDONESIAN NAME?.......

DIDJA KNOW HE WAS SCHOOLED AT A "MADRASSA", A MUSLIM BRAINWASHING-SCHOOL, FOR MOST OF HIS CHILDHOOD?

UNTIL HE GOT OLDER......THEN, HE CHANGED HIS NAME, TO "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA"........

I WONDER WHY, SOMEONE WOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME LIKE THAT, FROM A CHRISTIAN NAME, TO A MUSLIM NAME ???.....

CUZ GEE, OUR NAME IDENTIFIES US, RIGHT?

You watch.....When this election is OVER, no matter WHAT, Obama will TRY TO STAY, IN THE PUBLIC EYE....HE WON'T HAVE ANYONE TO ANSWER TO, SO EVERY TIME THERE IS CIVIL UNREST, BLACK-ON-WHITE CRIME, ETC., HE WILL BE THERE TO STIR THE POT, BUT WORSE THAN SHARPTON OR JACKSON, BECAUSE NOT JUST MORONS, BUT MORONS AND BRAINWASHEES WILL LISTEN!

HE HAS INCITED VIOLENCE..........

HE HAS GIVEN PLANELOADS OF CASH, TO OUR ENEMIES..........

HE HAS ASSURED, THAT IRAN IS LESS THAN 5 YEARS, FROM HAVING A WORKING NUCLEAR WEAPON.

THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MISSLES.

You remember "Back to the Future", right?

Doc Brown asks Marty McFly, back in 1955, "Allright, "Future-boy", WHO IS PRESIDENT, IN 1985?"

Marty says, "Ronald Reagan." Doc: "Ronald Reagan!?...WHO'S VICE PRESIDENT, JERRY LEWIS?"

If I had stood on a mound of dirt, on Sept. 12, 2001, the "day after", and SAID,

"The NEXT PRESIDENT WE WILL HAVE, AFTER BUSH, will have a middle name of "Hussein".

He will have a MUSLIM NAME, of "Barack Hussein Obama".

The Firemen, First Responders, cops, etc..would look at me, and say, "Motherfucker, you got a LOT OF BALLS, MAKING JOKES, AT A TIME LIKE THIS!", AND WOULD PROBABALY WANT TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

Obama is KNOWN, because he didn't have anything else of import or experience, as a "Community Organizer".

I think he MAY BE the GREATEST Community Organizer, EVER.

WHY do I say that?

Well.......He has "ORGANIZED" HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, MAYBE MILLIONS, TO RIOT, KILL, KILL POLICE OFFICERS, CAUSE TERROR IN EVERY CITY.

He has "ORGANIZED" POLICE, TO DO NOTHING, TO BE IN FEAR OF LAWSUITS, RETRIBUTION, AND LOSING THEIR JOBS.

He has "ORGANIZED" HIS DOJ, TO LET CRIMINALS WHOSE CRIMES HE APPROVES OF, TO SLEEP SOUNDLY, WITH NO INDICTMENTS, HILLARY, NO INDICTMENT, USED FBI HEAD AS A BACKSTOP, A WALL, SO HE COULDN'T BE CRITICIZED.....

BLACK-PANTHER-THUG JACKBOOTED, UNIFORMED SCUMM, SMACKING NIGHTSTICKS INTO THEIR BLACK-GLOVED LEATHER PALMS ON ELECTION DAY IN PENNSYLVANIA, TELLING 80-YR.-OLD WHITE LADIES,) "YO, OLD CRAKKA BITCH, YOU BEST BE GETTIN' YO ASS BACK HOME, CUZ YOU AIN'T A'VOTIN HERE TODAY!" ERIC HOLDER, OBAMA'S ATTY GEN.? "GOOD JOB, YOU THUGS!..NO INDICTMENT FOR YOU, EVEN IF THE PHILLY COPS DID ARREST YOU, HAAAAAHAHAHA!

NO, HE HASN'T "VERBALLY TOLD THEM" TO RIOT AND KILL....

BUT HE HAS SHOWN, WITH HIS ACTIONS, FROM ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS INTO HIS TERM, IN CAMBIDGE, WHEN A BLACK MAN WAS MERELY QUESTIONED, BEFORE HE KNEW SHIT, HE SAID, "THE POLICE ARE DUMB AND STUPID" FOR DOING THEIR JOB, IMPLYING THAT THEY'RE ALL RACISTS!

HE SHOWED THEM AGAIN, WHEN HIS DOJ JUST IGNORED, THE VOTER INTIMIDATION, WHICH THE PHILADELPHIA POLICE ARRESTED THE BLACK-PANTHER-PUNK-SCUMM FOR!

THE POLICE ARRESTED THEM, ERIC HOLDER SAID, "GOOD JOB, MY NIGZ!"

(It's OK, for ONE Black man, to say that to another")

So here's my theory......

Libs have been crying, for 8 years, "He's NOT A MUSLIM, HE'S NOT A MUSLIM!"

I'm SURE some of you are Old enough.....You REMEMBER, "The Greatest", a MASTER of "The Sweet Science", boxer Cassius Clay...

OH, WAIT, I'M SORRY...HE CHANGED HIS NAME, FROM CASSIUS CLAY, TO "MUHAMMED ALI" !!

I REMEMBER LEW ALCINDOR, ONE OF THE GREATEST CENTERS TO EVER SHOOT A BASKETBALL.....

OH, WAIT, I'M SORRY............HE CHANGED HIS NAME, FROM LEW ALCINDOR, TO "KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR" !!

HEY, DID ANY OF YOU KNOW, THAT THE GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE, "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA" WAS BORN "BARRY SOETORO", AN INDONESIAN NAME?.......

DIDJA KNOW HE WAS SCHOOLED AT A "MADRASSA", A MUSLIM BRAINWASHING-SCHOOL, FOR MOST OF HIS CHILDHOOD?

UNTIL HE GOT OLDER......THEN, HE CHANGED HIS NAME, TO "BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA"........

I WONDER WHY, SOMEONE WOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME LIKE THAT, FROM A CHRISTIAN NAME, TO A MUSLIM NAME ???.....

CUZ GEE, OUR NAME IDENTIFIES US, RIGHT?

You watch.....When this election is OVER, no matter WHAT, Obama will TRY TO STAY, IN THE PUBLIC EYE....HE WON'T HAVE ANYONE TO ANSWER TO, SO EVERY TIME THERE IS CIVIL UNREST, BLACK-ON-WHITE CRIME, ETC., HE WILL BE THERE TO STIR THE POT, BUT WORSE THAN SHARPTON OR JACKSON, BECAUSE NOT JUST MORONS, BUT MORONS AND BRAINWASHEES WILL LISTEN!

HE HAS INCITED VIOLENCE..........

HE HAS GIVEN PLANELOADS OF CASH, TO OUR ENEMIES..........

HE HAS ASSURED, THAT IRAN IS LESS THAN 5 YEARS, FROM HAVING A WORKING NUCLEAR WEAPON.

THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MISSLES.

Liberals wont have a clue as to what you are saying,I made this point a long time ago...not as well as you have...but it was like a deer in the headlight look from them....then they will go on to say he is a christian only to further say that Christians are the problem in the world. Liberals are all hypocrites and profilers.

Y'know what?

I FORGOT A COUPLE THINGS!

When I said,

You REMEMBER, "The Greatest", a MASTER of "The Sweet Science", boxer Cassius Clay...

WHAT I FORGOT:

I FORGOT TO ASK, "WHEN", DID HE CHANGE IT?

HE CHANGED IT, RIGHT AROUND THE TIME THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN.

0225_obamaturban_460x276.jpg?w=1200&h=63

THIS PHOTO, WHICH HILLARY RELEASED DURING HER 2008 RUN, TO BECOME A POWER-MAD MEGALOMANIAC PRESIDENT.

SHE WAS STARTING TO LOSE, SO SHE HAD HER MINIONS "ANONYMOUSLY LEAK" THIS PHOTO, THEN USED HER INCREDIBLE TALENT TO SWITCH HER BRAIN INTO "FORGET MODE", AND WHENEVER ASKED, SAID:

"WHAT PHOTO?"..."I CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE, FOR EVERY GREAT AMERICAN WHO KNOWS I WOULD BE AN INCREDIBLE PRESIDENT, THE KIND OF WOMAN WHO WOULD CHARGE BLINDLY, ACROSS AN AIRPORT TARMAC, WITH SNIPERS TRAINING THEIR SCOPES ON ME, BULLETS WHIZZING PAST MY HEAD, I WOULD BOLDLY WORK UP TO A TROT, WITH MY CANKLES JIGGLING, TAKE MY ALUMINUM NOTEBOOK COVER, AND HOLD IT AT THE EXACT ANGLE, TO DEFLECT THE SNIPER BULLETS, SO THE I WOULD USE ONE SNIPER, TO TAKE OUT ANOTHER, UNTIL ONLY ONE WAS LEFT.

THEN I WOULD TROT OVER TO HIM, LEAP AN ENTIRE 6 INCHES INTO HIS CHEST, USING MY MASSIVE ASS-WEIGHT TO KNOCK HIM OVER....THEN, YOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WOULD REACH DOWN HIS PANTS UNTIL I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR- HIS TACTICAL KNIFE, WHICH I WOULD PULL OUT OF HIS PANTS, ALONG WITH HIS UNCIRCUMSIZED, DIRTY, SMELLY, CAMEL-JUICE-COVERED COCK, AND I WOULD CUT HIS BALLS OFF,

AND THEN MAYBE GIVE HIM A "HAPPY ENDING"!