Christie Creme franchises to pop up all over New Jersey

Failed governor, and soon to be proven liar, Chris Christie has realized his career in politics is all but over. But in a brilliant marketing deal, the shamed, soon to be former, Governor of New Jersey, will be opening the new Christie Creme franchise, starting in Newark, then expanding around New Jersey and hopefully further.

Donald Trump approves the new project for Christie and said in a statement- "It's a perfect move for the fat moron, i mean, he's been a great supporter of mine, but everyone knows he lied about the bridge, and his career in politics is over, so i fully support Chris Christie in his new endeavor!"

Chris Christie said- "my new enterprise will have the best donuts filled with jelly the country has ever had, and it's never been done before, I'm pretty sure..." Christie, urged by his wife and kids to accept the fact that his dream of being U.S. Attorney General will never happen, has finally swallowed his pride, and is looking forward to paying off his millions in fines for lying his fat ass off for years...

"We anticipate Christie Creme donuts will be a hit all over New England, and everyone will receive a free 'Bridge Too Far' donut, it's full of shit, just like me, Chris Christie, see y'all here!!"

Failed governor, and soon to be proven liar, Chris Christie has realized his career in politics is all but over. But in a brilliant marketing deal, the shamed, soon to be former, Governor of New Jersey, will be opening the new Christie Creme franchise, starting in Newark, then expanding around New Jersey and hopefully further.

Donald Trump approves the new project for Christie and said in a statement- "It's a perfect move for the fat moron, i mean, he's been a great supporter of mine, but everyone knows he lied about the bridge, and his career in politics is over, so i fully support Chris Christie in his new endeavor!"

Chris Christie said- "my new enterprise will have the best donuts filled with jelly the country has ever had, and it's never been done before, I'm pretty sure..." Christie, urged by his wife and kids to accept the fact that his dream of being U.S. Attorney General will never happen, has finally swallowed his pride, and is looking forward to paying off his millions in fines for lying his fat ass off for years...

"We anticipate Christie Creme donuts will be a hit all over New England, and everyone will receive a free 'Bridge Too Far' donut, it's full of shit, just like me, Chris Christie, see y'all here!!"

Failed governor?

Really?

He is a failed governor, a failed politician, he's supporting a psychotic loozah, he'll never be Attorney General...

He got stomach band surgery and is still a fat cow/liar...

He'll do well eating donuts, if they don't throw his dumb ass in prison for lying about the bridge shutdown...

Even his Fuhrer Trump said Christie is a liar.

He is a failed governor, a failed politician, he's supporting a psychotic loozah, he'll never be Attorney General...

He got stomach band surgery and is still a fat cow/liar...

He'll do well eating donuts, if they don't throw his dumb ass in prison for lying about the bridge shutdown...

Even his Fuhrer Trump said Christie is a liar.

Let's see now..

Loozah...fat cow...eating donuts....Fuhrer..

Yeah....you have alot to add

You support a proven liar, makes everything you blab about irrelevant....CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!

You have some 10,000 posts and they add up to a vast PILE of lies and stupidity. One thing this site has taught me.. is that to a pathological LIAR... facts are seen as LIES. Stupid is seen as SMART. Crazy is seen as NORMAL.

The Fox News, Rush Limbfat, Ann Skeleton Coulter, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump crowd made lying, stupidity, and racism the norm for many frustrated easily influenced, low-educated white folk...

Christie's another big liar. Ailes ouster from Fox, and Trumps defeat in 49 days, will begin the decline and demise of the lying/racist/idiots crowd...

...and GOOD RIDDANCE!!

The Fox News, Rush Limbfat, Ann Skeleton Coulter, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump crowd made lying, stupidity, and racism the norm for many frustrated easily influenced, low-educated white folk...

Christie's another big liar. Ailes ouster from Fox, and Trumps defeat in 49 days, will begin the decline and demise of the lying/racist/idiots crowd...

...and GOOD RIDDANCE!!

Another mature post...

NEWARK — A federal prosecutor told jurors on Monday that a witness will testify that Republican Governor Chris Christie was told about a plan to close traffic lanes near the George Washington Bridge as part of a political vendetta while the shutdown was happening, a claim Christie has contested for years.

The trial comes three years after gridlock paralyzed a town next to the busy bridge, which connects New Jersey and New York City, for four days. Prosecutors said two former Christie allies, Bill Baroni and Bridget Kelly, had sought political revenge against Democratic Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, who didn’t endorse Christie for reelection.

Baroni was a top Christie appointee to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which runs area bridges, tunnels, and transit hubs. Kelly was Christie’s former chief of staff.

Assistant US Attorney Vikas Khanna told jurors that another Port Authority official, David Wildstein, who pleaded guilty in connection with the scandal last year, will testify he and Baroni made Christie aware of the plan during a Sept. 11 memorial in New York in 2013, three days after the gridlock started.

‘‘The evidence will show that . . . they bragged about the fact that there were traffic problems in Fort Lee and that Mayor Sokolich was not getting his calls returned,’’ Khanna said.

Christie has denied knowing about the scheme until well after it was carried out.

In the government’s opening, Khanna described how crushing gridlock engulfed Fort Lee on four days beginning Sept. 9, 2013, and how the defendants ignored Sokolich’s texts, e-mails, and voice mails seeking help.

Kelly’s ‘‘Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee’’ e-mail to Wildstein was sent Aug. 13, 2013, a day after she was notified Sokolich wouldn’t endorse Christie, Khanna said.

He added that although the lane realignment was Wildstein’s idea, Wildstein ‘‘will also tell you Kelly instructed him to take that action and Baroni blessed it. And the three of them worked hand in hand.’’

Critchley, Kelly’s attorney, said Kelly regretted sending the e-mail but it was merely joking banter taken out of context.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2016/09/19/chris-christie-knew-about-plans-close-lanes-near-bridge-prosecutor-says/uWVIC58ciSfEVRQx1uMwdL/story.html

You have some 10,000 posts and they add up to a vast PILE of lies and stupidity. One thing this site has taught me.. is that to a pathological LIAR... facts are seen as LIES. Stupid is seen as SMART. Crazy is seen as NORMAL.

PFFFFFFFFF...HEY YOUR MIRROR ARRIVED

d7beb68b16ed39f2e6256baf832aa1e77133d2fb