The myth of voter fraud in the U.S. perpetuated by the right

doodsaq

I don't care who does the study...left or right...if we do not know exactly who is voting there is no way to know the extent of fraud.

You can spit out the party talking points all you want, but we cannot know.

Yes we can.

Next.

Kimball Perry, The Cincinnati Enquirer 6:16 p.m. EDT July 17, 2013
Judge said poll worker used her knowledge to try to evade detection.
1374098215000-melowese-richardson-130717

Melowese Richardson appears May 9, 2013, with her lawyer, Bill Gallagher, in Judge Robert Ruehlman's Hamilton County Courtroom.

(Photo: Carrie Cochran, The Cincinnati Enquirer)

Story Highlights
  • Melowese Richardson was a poll worker starting in 1998
  • She took a plea deal to plead guilty to 4 counts of illegal voting
  • 4 additional counts were dismissed

CINCINNATI — Calling her a common criminal who abused her authority as a poll worker, a judge Wednesday sent a Cincinnati woman to prison for five years following her illegal voting conviction.

STORY: Ohio nun pleads guilty to voter fraud
STORY: Ariz. makes example of double voters

In a case watched around the country, Melowese Richardson was a Hamilton County poll worker from 1998 until her arrest earlier this year when she was charged with eight counts of illegal voting. In May, she accepted a plea deal and was convicted of four counts in exchange for the other four being dismissed.

"This is not a little thing. It's not a minor thing. This is what our country's based on — free elections," Judge Robert Ruehlman of Hamilton County Common Pleas Court told Richardson, chastizing her for violating the principle of one person, one vote.

She was convicted of voting twice in the 2012 election and voting three times — in 2008, 2011 and 2012 — for her sister, Montez Richardson, who has been in a coma since 2003.

Richardson told the judge she was bothered that Amy Searcy, the Hamilton County Board of Elections director, had criticized her moments before the sentencing. Richardson, 58, said that for years she helped register Democrats to vote but now was being persecuted despite her decades as a poll worker.

"I think the board has shown me nothing but total disrespect for the 30 years I've served them," she told the judge. "I believe in the system and I've done nothing to harm the system or cause disgrace to President Obama."

Read the article instead of rightwingnut news sites.

In the most comprehensive study to date, out of 1 billion votes cast for all American elections between 2000 and 2014, there were 34 possible cases of voter impersonation fraud.

And the brainwashing by the right is evident here.

Read the article instead of rightwingnut news sites.

In the most comprehensive study to date, out of 1 billion votes cast for all American elections between 2000 and 2014, there were 34 possible cases of voter impersonation fraud.

And the brainwashing by the right is evident here.

So what are you upset about?

How many hijackings were there last year?

Because we had none do we stop enforcing laws?

The Success of the Voter Fraud Myth http://nyti.ms/2d3Ksar

The Nazi propaganda machine was never this good.

voter fraud is not a myth, if you look at election results you would have to be a complete imbecile lemming to deny it,THEN THE IRS DID TARGETING GOOD CITIZENS.....OH WAIT.YOU DO DENY IT......CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!