Greatest Quote Ever!

Mark Steyn:

"This is what's become of your 2- Party system:

If you tell a REPUBLICAN, that you AGREE WITH, say, Partial-Birth Abortion, Males with Penises going into Women's bathrooms with Little girls, or teaching young children it's FINE for 12 yr ols to have lots of sex, with a condom, or, "Daddy's Roomate is Always Forcing him on his Knees" or Heather's 2 Mommies Smell Like Fish" they will say, "NO, I disagree with your opinion, I think that's TOTALLY WRONG!"

Whereas, if you approach a DEMOCRAT, and discuss those subjects, and say how BAD they are, your DEMOCRAT will tell you,

"NO, you DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT, TO HAVE THAT OPINION. THERE IS ONLY ONE OPINION, AND YOU MUST SUBJECT YOURSELF TO IT, AND BOW TO IT, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY WORTH, in this country!"

THAT is what Hillary's "basket of deplorables" is ALL ABOUT!...IF YOU DON'T BOW TO HER FAR-LEFTIST, GLOBALIST-CONTROL, GOVT.-CONTROL-OF-EVERYTHING OPINION, YOU ARE "A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES"

Take David Duke. NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS, except, once every election. THEN, THEY HARASS THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE TO DISAVOW HIM.

DAVID DUKE COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD, SINCE 1972!

*********************************************************************************

I'M ASKING THE MEDIA, "Why don't you ever harass the DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE, TO DISAVOW AL SHARPTON??"

YOU KNOW AL SHARPTON, RIGHT? THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT WHO RUBBED HUMAN FECES(HIS?) ALL OVER THE FACE OF 15 YR. OLD BLACK GIRL TAWANNA BRAWLY, AFTER WRITING NIGGGGER ON HER FOREHEAD IN MAGIC-MARKER, THEN THREW HER INTO A DUMPSTER FULL OF GARBAGE, TELLING HER, "DON'T WORRY, I'LL MAKE YOU A LOT OF MONEY!- I'LL ACCUSE THE COPS OF RAPING YOU!"

UNTIL THEY START ASKING DEMOCRATS TO DISOWN SHARPTON,

Tell Hillary, "Take your basket of deplorables and sit on it the next time you fall down,in the street."

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

Take David Duke. NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS, except, once every election. THEN, THEY HARASS THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE TO DISAVOW HIM.

*********************************************************************************

I'M ASKING THE MEDIA, "Why don't you ever harass the DEMOCRAT CANDIDATE, TO DISAVOW AL SHARPTON??"

YOU KNOW AL SHARPTON, RIGHT?

THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT WHO RUBBED HUMAN FECES(HIS OWN SHIT?) ALL OVER THE FACE OF 15 YR. OLD BLACK GIRL TAWANNA BRAWLEY, AFTER WRITING "NIGGGGER" ON HER FOREHEAD IN MAGIC-MARKER, THEN THREW HER INTO A DUMPSTER FULL OF GARBAGE, TELLING HER, "DON'T WORRY, I'LL MAKE YOU A LOT OF MONEY!- I'LL ACCUSE THE COPS OF RAPING YOU!"

UNTIL THEY START HARASSING DEMOCRATS TO DISOWN SHARPTON,

Tell Hillary, "Take your basket of deplorables and sit on it the next time you fall down,in the street."

Mark Steyn:

"This is what's become of your 2- Party system:

If you tell a REPUBLICAN, that you AGREE WITH, say, Partial-Birth Abortion, Males with Penises going into Women's bathrooms with Little girls, or teaching young children it's FINE for 12 yr ols to have lots of sex, with a condom, or, "Daddy's Roomate is Always Forcing him on his Knees" or Heather's 2 Mommies Smell Like Fish" they will say, "NO, I disagree with your opinion, I think that's TOTALLY WRONG!"

Whereas, if you approach a DEMOCRAT, and discuss those subjects, and say how BAD they are, your DEMOCRAT will tell you,

"NO, you DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT, TO HAVE THAT OPINION. THERE IS ONLY ONE OPINION, AND YOU MUST SUBJECT YOURSELF TO IT, AND BOW TO IT, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY WORTH, in this country!"

THAT is what Hillary's "basket of deplorables" is ALL ABOUT!...IF YOU DON'T BOW TO HER FAR-LEFTIST, GLOBALIST-CONTROL, GOVT.-CONTROL-OF-EVERYTHING OPINION, YOU ARE "A BASKET OF DEPLORABLES"

YOU KNOW AL SHARPTON, RIGHT? THE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT WHO RUBBED HUMAN FECES(HIS?) ALL OVER THE FACE OF 15 YR. OLD BLACK GIRL TAWANNA BRAWLY, AFTER WRITING NIGGGGER ON HER FOREHEAD IN MAGIC-MARKER, THEN THREW HER INTO A DUMPSTER FULL OF GARBAGE, TELLING HER, "DON'T WORRY, I'LL MAKE YOU A LOT OF MONEY!- I'LL ACCUSE THE COPS OF RAPING YOU!"

UNTIL THEY START ASKING DEMOCRATS TO DISOWN SHARPTON,

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

Donald-Trump-Jr..jpg

I had my first transexual bathroom experience recently. A black Mom brought her "son" in to use a bathroom stall in the men's room.

I might be wrong but the child was developing breasts. and not from overweight... looked about 12 years old

Saw a farm with a sign that said "Deplorable Owned and Operated".. Hillary really fucked up with the deplorables thing.

IM GOING WITH YOU MIGHT BE WRONG, YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF NEVER BEING RIGHT.

liberals-never-make-the-same-mistake-twi