Hillary Back in Hiding: No Campaign Rallies until Sept 26 Debate

Golfboy

this is actually excellent news. trump owns the media spotlight for another week, lol. it seems every week he comes out with a major policy speech while that dirtbag hasnt talked specifics forever. all i know the patient runs on is free college and higher taxes for the middle class, haha lol that is what i call a WINNING formula, lol. so happy right now i cant stand it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

this is actually excellent news. trump owns the media spotlight for another week, lol. it seems every week he comes out with a major policy speech while that dirtbag hasnt talked specifics forever. all i know the patient runs on is free college and higher taxes for the middle class, haha lol that is what i call a WINNING formula, lol. so happy right now i cant stand it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Major gaffes are a winning formula ??? If you say so....

"It ain't over till it's over"....Yogi

Trump must do more than one rally per day!

I hope he is prepping for the debate and doesn't wing it!

If so HE will need the ear piece....LMAO

Major gaffes are a winning formula ??? If you say so....

"It ain't over till it's over"....Yogi

If so HE will need the ear piece....LMAO

Trump has been on script for over a month hence the 12 point swing, lol and leading/tied in all recent battle ground states. you cant win by sleeping in bed with your parkinsons.

I went halfway around the world and back, took a peak at this forum and see you're STILL lying. Some things just never change.

Hillary had a rally TODAY at Temple University in Philly.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Hillary-Clinton-Millennial-Voters-Campaign-Event-Philadelphia-393918951.html

Then tonight she'll be hiding in front of millions on the Jimmy Fallon show. Lol

Another brainfart moment by Goofball.

This is what pathological liars do... They lie.

Trump has been on script for over a month hence the 12 point swing, lol and leading/tied in all recent battle ground states. you cant win by sleeping in bed with your parkinsons.

Trump has been hit in the head by a frying pan courtesy of Conway.

He's being led by the nose by a woman. That should tickle all you misognists.

Parkinson's?

Ha ha ha ha ha

I went halfway around the world and back, took a peak at this forum and see you're STILL lying. Some things just never change.

Hillary had a rally TODAY at Temple University in Philly.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Hillary-Clinton-Millennial-Voters-Campaign-Event-Philadelphia-393918951.html

Then tonight she'll be hiding in front of millions on the Jimmy Fallon show. Lol

Another brainfart moment by Goofball.

This is what pathological liars do... They lie.

What's her next scheduled event ES?

What's her next scheduled event ES?

Why? Do you want to go? The pathological liar won't address his lie. Lol. Run motherfucker run. Same ole same ole. As you were creating this thread, Hillary was AT a rally in Philly. Lol

Hillary also will be" hiding " on the Fallonshow tonite.

ROFLMAO

Butthole Goofy. A song in your honor.

Why? Do you want to go? The pathological liar won't address his lie. Lol. Run motherfucker run. Same ole same ole. As you were creating this thread, Hillary was AT a rally in Philly. Lol

ROFLMAO

ES won't answer because Hillary doesn't have another event for a week. A week. 7 weeks from the election, she's taking a week off.

ROFLMAO

Im sure bill has given her the craps,,, the clintons are so old they might not live till the election

Yeah ... and all of 200 people showed up ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/small-crowd-turns-see-hillary-clinton-temple-university/

SMALL CROWD Turns Out to See Hillary Clinton at Temple University

Hillary Clinton traveled to Temple University on Monday to woo millennial voters.

37,788 students are enrolled at Temple.

Hillary had a hard time filling up the small room.

Despite holding her event on campus a “relatively small crowd” turned out to see her.

… snip photo …

Mitten Mall has room for a couple of hundred people.

Furthermore ...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillary-holds-small-rally-temple-university-helped-stairs/

Hillary Holds Small Rally at Temple=> Is Helped Up the Stairs

… snip …

hillary-stairs-temple-575x402.jpg

Fit as a fiddle ... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Trump holds a rally in Florida today ...

maxresdefault.jpg

And filled a stadium with perhaps 10000 ...