Old Mack is now Old Whackoff

Political PopUp is now Political Poppin Fresh Fat Ass

Blackdog is now BlowsDogs

KneeJerk is now KneeJerk Off

Old Mack is now Old Wack Off

Sole Result is now AssSole Result

SteelFoot is now LyingConScum

RightTurnsOnly is now Right Up Trumps Ass

The fact remains CONS only understand force. They have no honor. They have no respect for the truth. They are unredeemable. Mock them here. Expose their constant lying and hypocrisy. Smash their fragile egos. Ridicule them. Keep their stress levels high.

Nothing for me? Fucking jerk.

Me too..

I'm a conservative...

And how about dopelooknow...

He's a con too....

dontlooknow

Lied and people died. Bush is almost as corrupt as Hillary Clinton whose probably the most corrupt politician around. Someoe would have to be stupid to vote for her

Jim South is now JimSloth

Golfboy is now Goofboy or GulpCumBoy

BlueDevil is now BlowsDevils

The fact remains CONS only understand force. They have no honor. They have no respect for the truth. They are unredeemable. Mock them here. Expose their constant lying and hypocrisy. Smash their fragile egos. Ridicule them. Keep their stress levels high.

excellent and certainly well thought out, Here Here!

Your style reminds me of someone who used to post on this site a few years back, are you new or just have another screen name?

Your inaccuracies are beyond your brain's comprehension of real actual displacement and anything factual about possibilities is better than understanding the limits of being self contained to your own skin.

Force of natural balance or force of nature, brute force trama? Kind of like truths having 3 axioms of moral, legal, ethical translations of the same talking point creating 6 degrees of separating the self evident by theories and theologies so everyone saving ideology can where an invisible mask of vernacular tribalism.

As for you comment about honor, why honor symbolic values of void of substance only adds to the corruption nobody knows how to fix socially in any society.where ancestors swear oaths of secrecy while living in a self evident displacement atmosphere.

Expose away but understand you are showing why you don't want to know why real ancestry behaves as they are programmed to believe after learning to speak and learn how to self deceive cradle to grave collectively. Honest persons stand alone, corruption works in parties and congregations.

Your name speaks for itself but if you insist How about Fool you moron? Or in the tradition of Dances With Wolfs what about Blows Other Fools?

u left out 'cultsmasher', our resident Nazi... who says blacks, mexicans, muslims, and jews are 'the enemy', and the holocaust never happened, and all kinds of lovely stuff...

Let's call him Turd or TurdEater.

Your inaccuracies are beyond your brain's comprehension of real actual displacement and anything factual about possibilities is better than understanding the limits of being self contained to your own skin.

Force of natural balance or force of nature, brute force trama? Kind of like truths having 3 axioms of moral, legal, ethical translations of the same talking point creating 6 degrees of separating the self evident by theories and theologies so everyone saving ideology can where an invisible mask of vernacular tribalism.

As for you comment about honor, why honor symbolic values of void of substance only adds to the corruption nobody knows how to fix socially in any society.where ancestors swear oaths of secrecy while living in a self evident displacement atmosphere.

Expose away but understand you are showing why you don't want to know why real ancestry behaves as they are programmed to believe after learning to speak and learn how to self deceive cradle to grave collectively. Honest persons stand alone, corruption works in parties and congregations.

Do you realize you have a language disorder? I'm not mocking you for that. Since you are a CONm I'm loving it!

You will be the hound deceased after I'm done with you.

You are easy. You are BitchFlaccidDick. Women have that effect on you closet fags but when you see a male child or that other male child Donald Trump your micro penis get engorged and stick 2 whole inches in the air. Ain't that right Bitch? We can also call you Pathetic BitchFlaccidDick and just Pathetic Bitch which is what you are. You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it. They even wrote a song about you loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLiizk6dJI

ere you bo-rn an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an ass-hole tonight.

Yes you're an A-SSHOLE, and don't you try to blame it on me,

you deserve all the credit, you're an asshole tonight.

You were an assho-le yesterday, you're an ass-hole tonight,

and I've got a feeling, you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

And I was talking to your mother, just the other night,

I told her I thought you were an asshole, she said "yes, I think you're right".

And a-ll your friends are assholes, 'cause you've known them your whole life,

and somebo-dy told me, you've got an asshole for a wife.

I'm a Gross and Fat LOSER and I HAVE A TINY COCK!

You wanna play that game Bitch? You just stepped into my wheelhouse.

You are easy. You are BitchFlaccidDick. Women have that effect on you closet fags but when you see a male child or that other male child Donald Trump your micro penis get engorged and stick 2 whole inches in the air. Ain't that right Bitch? We can also call you Pathetic BitchFlaccidDick and just Pathetic Bitch which is what you are. You know it, I know it and everybody else knows it. They even wrote a song about you loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLiizk6dJI

ere you bo-rn an asshole, or did you work at it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine, 'cause you're an ass-hole tonight.

Yes you're an A-SSHOLE, and don't you try to blame it on me,

you deserve all the credit, you're an asshole tonight.

You were an assho-le yesterday, you're an ass-hole tonight,

and I've got a feeling, you'll be an asshole the rest of your life.

And I was talking to your mother, just the other night,

I told her I thought you were an asshole, she said "yes, I think you're right".

And a-ll your friends are assholes, 'cause you've known them your whole life,

and somebo-dy told me, you've got an asshole for a wife.

You wanna play that game Bitch? You just stepped into my wheelhouse.

Hahaha I got a song. It's a shame I'm gonna have put you down one day.

Do you realize you have a language disorder? I'm not mocking you for that. Since you are a CONm I'm loving it!

I do? More like you abuse the intended use of language. The ability to create a verbal communication to express ideas into manifested law of the land demanding ancestry surrender their children to social engineering or watch their ancestors get erased one at a time until they comply from the mob mentality in charge.

Honesty stands alone instinctively, corruption needs validation intellectually.

Assholeresult.... I like that one

A play on that would be

The hound becomes assclown

This is fun

Hahaha I got a song. It's a shame I'm gonna have put you down one day.

Keep it up Bitch. It's all being documented. Like I sad before loser they are building their case.

Clearly your anal passions are why you want to go to prison. I guess that big rubber cock you have in your ass right now isn't enough for you. Too bad your dog rejects you. Maybe if you didn't smell like shit? Just because you are a shit eating dog doesn't mean your poodle is.

Nice...... name calling ala Trump , the cons must love this...

I particularly like AssSoleResult.......it's so fitting

OkFool seems very fitting also...... or do you prefer DumbFuk..... LMAO

Me too..

I'm a conservative...

McFly is your nic.......hello ???

Let's not forget Uncle Beachy.....oooops he's busy advising Trump...... :D