IS TRUMP REALLY A LIAR ???

Old Mack

No one lies ss much or as ridiculously or as congenitally as Hillary.

She knowingly and intentionally and disgustingly lied to the families of the four men she just allowed to die, about the cause of the violence which resulted in the lethal assault on the compound in Benghazi.

Trump never lied that disgustingly.

No one lies ss much or as ridiculously or as congenitally as Hillary.

She knowingly and intentionally and disgustingly lied to the families of the four men she just allowed to die, about the cause of the violence which resulted in the lethal assault on the compound in Benghazi.

Trump never lied that disgustingly.

That is a lie, so think of another lie to lie about.

The second declaration is even more astonishing, because it is signed by “Tiffany Doe”, Mr. Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991-2000. Tiffany Doe says that her duties were “to get attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” (Adolescents are, legally, children.

Tiffany Doe says that she recruited Jane Doe at the Port Authority in New York, persuaded her to attend Mr. Epstein’s parties, and actually witnessed the sexual assaults on Jane Doe:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

It is exceedingly rare for a sexual assault victim to have a witness. But Tiffany Doe says:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

Tiffany Doe corroborates, based on her own personal observations, just about everything in Jane Doe’s complaint: that twelve year old Maria was involved in a sex act with Mr. Trump, that Mr. Trump threatened the life of Jane Doe if she ever revealed what happened, and that she would “disappear” like Maria if she did.

Tiffany Doe herself says that she is in mortal fear of Mr. Trump to this day:

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.

Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City.

Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump is lying this never happened, you know it did.

That is a lie, so think of another lie to lie about.

I like this lie, because I have a witness and physical evidence. Having a witness in a child molestation case is very rare. I have a black book that prosecuted Epstein has Trump's name all over it. I have Trump swooning his molesting Epstein he says he hangs with and the little children they hang with, oh yea. It just keeps getting deeper for Trump.

Yet here we have Trump in denial, can you imagine that?