Coward Trump Lied About His Draft Dodging

TheHound

KYxNUfq.jpg

Trump Claim:

Trump: “I Always Thought I Was In The Military. I Felt Like I Was In The Military In A True Sense Because I Dealt With The People.” According to Never Enough: Donald Trump And The Pursuit Of Success, “But Trump also insisted that he had actually known military life. In a separate conversation he said, ‘I always thought I was in the military.’ He said that in prep school he received more military training than most actual soldiers did, and he had been required to live under the command of men such as Ted Dobias who had been real officers and soldiers. ‘I felt like I was in the military in a true sense,’ added Trump, ‘because I dealt with the people.’” [Michael D’Antonio: Never Enough: Donald Trump And The Pursuit Of Success, September 2015]

Reality:

Trump Avoided Military Service During The Vietnam War Due To Five Deferments. According to ABC News, “Trump received his first two student deferments while enrolled at Fordham University in New York City in June 1964 and December 1965. He transferred to Wharton as a sophomore that year and received another two 2-S deferments in December 1966 and January 1968 during his last year of college. He was classified ‘available for service’ (class 1-A) in November 1966, but just three weeks later in December 1966 he was given a new student deferment. […] In October 1968, he was declared medically unfit to serve except ‘in time of national emergency,’ even though he had been declared fit to serve in 1966. In 1972, Trump was ultimately declared ineligible for service and given a final 4-F deferment.” [ABC News, 4/29/11]

SHARE: fb.pngtw.pngem.png

The Washington Post

Hillary Clintons claim that she tried to join the Marines

By Glenn Kessler Fact CheckerNovember 12, 2015

He looks at me and goes, Um, how old are you. And I said, Well I am 26, I will be 27. And he goes, Well, that is kind of old for us. And then he says to me, and this is what gets me, Maybe the dogs will take you, meaning the Army.

Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, speaking at a breakfast, Manchester, N.H., Nov. 10, 2015

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/12/hillary-clintons-claim-that-she-tried-to-join-the-marines/

Lies. All lies.

Yeah, the Nuge, has fed his blood-lust, for avoiding Nam, by killing hundreds of defenseless antler-headed critters and bears for the last four decades, and forced sex upon underage girls. He's a man's man!!!

I dig Uncle Ted and his hunting and all and his song here is a classic.

But when you say he's a man's man, welll...he's all yours!

The guitar player on the right in front, wearing a dark suit and playing the big white guitar.

That's your man!

You will be the wife, of course.

Ted is a man's man.

Look at bigmike! The, "not so big on spelling," big mouth.

LOLOL

(With his responses to this post, watch him proceed to show us he is also a, "not so big brained Mike.")

*Point and laugh*

:rofl:

yea your church-going maw is a hoe who sucks niggaz cocks, how's that fer ya faggit, Eh

He was draft dodging how?

=====================================

Draft status was determined by the local draft boards.

Local draft boards could be influenced by cronyism.

Local draft boards could be suborned. There are two possibilities.

Since the Vietnam War was not won by Jimbo, I hardly think that adding The Donald to the force would have brought about a victory.

The Vietnam War was a really stupid mistake. Suppose that the US had simply recognized Ho Chi Minh as a partisan against the Japanese invasion and French colonialism, and never sent a single troop to Vietnam, what would the current situation be now?

More Vietnamese making Nike shoes for export,

Fewer birth defects because of Agent Orange.

Fewer deaths due to unexploded bombs.

More Americans alive today, who served in Korea, Germany and in the USA and were not killed.

I agree that The Donald gamed the system. IT is what the sumbitch claims to be famous for.

I do not know how he did it, but the facts are that it was possible to beat the draft, and Trump beat the draft.

Cheney also beat the draft, and Juniorbush was reassigned to the defense of Alabama.

It hardly matters. The Vietnam War was unwinnable and should never have been fought.

There are hundreds of reasons besides draft-dodging that make Trump entirely unacceptable to be president.

I do not know how he did it, but the facts are that it was possible to beat the draft, and Trump beat the draft.

Cheney also beat the draft, and Juniorbush was reassigned to the defense of Alabama.

It hardly matters. The Vietnam War was unwinnable and should never have been fought.

There are hundreds of reasons besides draft-dodging that make Trump entirely unacceptable to be president.

And Clinton?

If Hillary and Bill were old enough they would have run the draft board as a foundation and sold deferments for tax deductible donations to feed the Vietnamese orphans and making sure Brown and root fit the deep water ports contracts and that we bought plenty of chemicals from Monsanto and dow..... While making sure all black ghetto kids went straight into the suck..... Like lbj the great liberal rights Democrat did

And Clinton?

Beating the draft in Vietnam is of minor to null importance.

Bill Clinton was a popular and successful president and he mongered no wars and left the country in better shape than he found it, He was elected and reelected and is still a very popular figure.

I don't much care about beating the draft 49 years ago as an issue,

It has not been important, and never will be.

So why some are demanding that the media call Trump out on his lies the moment he spits one out why in the hell are those same some not demanding the same of Hillary's lies?

Why in the hell are so damn many accepting Hillary's lies not as bad as Trump's lies? How can that be?
Why in the hell did so many go to the polls and vote these liars into the final stretch while at the same time applauding that all presidential candidates are not allowed into the debates?
Isn't there something wrong with this picture?
It does appear that the majority of voters are not anymore credible than the candidates the majority of voters put forward.
I am demanding that the private corporation that stole the debates from the League of Women Voters instantly invite
all presidential candidates into the mix. What if one of these 4 candidates is not lying what then?

And a few years later, that same young man would shit himself, not shower for a month, then go before the draft board to get a psyche excuse, which he did.

Now the weenie ACTS like he gives a damn about vets, and he kills innocent animals, to release his testosteroney phoney manhood.

Draft-dodger/racist/pedophile/peice of shit...

If you don't know how he beat the draft....then why would you perpetuate the narrative that he did?

He was rated as acceptable to be called up and then his classification was changed.

I don't know how it was changed.

He was not drafted.

Therefore he beat the draft. You no like? So sue me, nekked sweaty avatar with a toy rifle.

It is not a matter of any importance to me.

It would not affect his ability to be president.

There are dozens of reasons why Trump is unqualified, but this just is not one of them.

I guess so, he is deemed 4-F and disqualified by the military he wants to be part of now as an old man? Really? He must have a bad heart. We need to see those medical records. Trump also needs a psychological exam, something wrong with that boy.

Trump was a “star athlete” according to Trump, at the New York Military Academy, where he graduated at age 18 in 1964–the year that Washington instituted a compulsory military draft.

Trump played varsity football in 1962, varsity soccer in 1963, and varsity baseball from 1962 to 1964, when he was baseball captain. “When I was 17, I loved sports,” Trump told MTV in 2010. “I was always a good athlete. I played football, baseball, soccer. I wrestled. I think the thing I liked the best was baseball.”