Trump lied when he said the NFL sent him a letter

dahur

Trump got a letter from the NFL ? I bet that letter had information that OBAMA was born in KENYA. OR maybe it said the JOHN MCCAIN isn't a war hero . Or maybe it said judge Curiel is friends with EL CHOPPO or maybe it even said that the Khan family are secretly supporting the TALIBAN.

Trump got a letter from the NFL ? I bet that letter had information that OBAMA was born in KENYA. OR maybe it said the JOHN MCCAIN isn't a war hero . Or maybe it said judge Curiel is friends with EL CHOPPO or maybe it even said that the Khan family are secretly supporting the TALIBAN.

trump complained the debates with Hillary conflicted with the NFL games. trump said (lied) he got a letter from the NFL. The NFL said they never sent trump any letter.

Does this guy EVER stop lying..?

Nope he never stops , lying is one of his biological imperatives, just like eating , sleeping and breathing oxygen. That movie with JIM CARREY about a father who just can't stop LYING is a perfect anolgy. Trump is the father and his surrogates are his children and everyday they hope and pray he tells the turth , so they don't get embarrassed covering for another one of his ridiculous tales .

I think it's their extreme narcissistic personality disorder. They fully expect everyone to bend over backwards for them, and just accept whatever they say as the truth. And anyone who doesn't, is being "dishonest". Which itself is hilarious.