Hitlary Rotten Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hitlary Rotten Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Hitlary Rotten Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency...

Raise your hand if you are a...

GettyImages-531741200-640x481.jpg

...Lyin' Nazi sow!

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hitlary Rotten Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Hitlary Rotten Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency...

...Lyin' Nazi sow!

That's what I'm talking about. Brietbart is one of the propaganda sites that will be shot for treason.

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement? | PolitiFact tom-false.gif

You would be wise to stop posting lies on the internet. Since you claim the Clintons have people killed you should shut your lying mouth before somebody shut it for you.

From the SECOND of the links on that politifacts page.

Daily Beast, The 'Birthers' Began on the Left, Feb. 7, 2010

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02/08/the-secret-history-of-the-birthers.html

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

Investigating the roots of the Obama birthplace conspiracy theory, Wingnuts author John Avlon uncovers the first Birther—and finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter

But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

Investigations for my new book, Wingnuts, revealed that the Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillary Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination.

In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [u.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!"

Yeah, Hitlary deleted those emails ... too.

It's still a phony cert.

kj

That's what I'm talking about. Brietbart is one of the propaganda sites that will be shot for treason.

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement? | PolitiFact tom-false.gif

You would be wise to stop posting lies on the internet. Since you claim the Clintons have people killed you should shut your lying mouth before somebody shut it for you.

Politifact? Yeah there is a unbiased source lol

Sidney Blumenthal, long time Hitlary Rotten Clinton Apparatchik and Tampon,

was an original Obama 'Birther'.

WASHINGTON

Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

Ha!

...Lyin' Nazi sow!

hillary-nazi.jpg

...Lyin' Nazi sow!

From your dumbfuck Brietbart link.....

Can you even read ???

Blitzer: Someone supporting Hillary Clinton was trying to promote this so-called Birther issue? What happened?

Doyle: So we — absolutely, the campaign nor Hillary did not start the Birther movement, period, end of story there. There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe, in late 2007, I believe, in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa — I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy.

Blitzer: The Birther conspiracy?

Doyle: Yeah, Hillary made the decision immediately to let that person go. We let that person go. And it was so, beyond the pale, Wolf, and so not worthy of the kind of campaign that certainly Hillary wanted to run.

Your own link defeats your allegation....why are cons so fucking stupid ???

And besides TRUMP = BIRTHER everyone knows it's his baby

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday she made a mistake when she claimed she had come under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia in 1996 while she was first lady.

In a speech in Washington and in several interviews last week Clinton described how she and her daughter, Chelsea, ran for cover under hostile fire shortly after her plane landed in Tuzla, Bosnia.

Several news outlets disputed the claim and a video of the trip, showed Clinton walking from the plane, accompanied by her daughter. They were greeted by a young girl in a small ceremony on the tarmac and there was no sign of tension or any danger.

"I did make a mistake in talking about it, you know, the last time and recently," Clinton told reporters in Pennsylvania where she was campaigning before the state's April 22 primary. She said she had a "different memory" about the landing.

"So I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation."

"This is really about what policy experience we have and who's ready to be commander in chief. And I'm happy to put my experience up against Senator Obama's any day."

Democratic rival Barack Obama's campaign accused Clinton, a New York senator, of mischaracterizing the Bosnia trip and overstating her foreign policy experience, particularly during the eight years when her husband, Bill Clinton, was president.

In a speech in Washington on March 17 Clinton said of the Bosnia trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said on Tuesday she made a mistake when she claimed she had come under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia in 1996 while she was first lady.

In a speech in Washington and in several interviews last week Clinton described how she and her daughter, Chelsea, ran for cover under hostile fire shortly after her plane landed in Tuzla, Bosnia.

Several news outlets disputed the claim and a video of the trip, showed Clinton walking from the plane, accompanied by her daughter. They were greeted by a young girl in a small ceremony on the tarmac and there was no sign of tension or any danger.

"I did make a mistake in talking about it, you know, the last time and recently," Clinton told reporters in Pennsylvania where she was campaigning before the state's April 22 primary. She said she had a "different memory" about the landing.

"So I made a mistake. That happens. It proves I'm human, which, you know, for some people, is a revelation."

"This is really about what policy experience we have and who's ready to be commander in chief. And I'm happy to put my experience up against Senator Obama's any day."

Democratic rival Barack Obama's campaign accused Clinton, a New York senator, of mischaracterizing the Bosnia trip and overstating her foreign policy experience, particularly during the eight years when her husband, Bill Clinton, was president.

In a speech in Washington on March 17 Clinton said of the Bosnia trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Hey..... nice argument for the birther issue .... :rolleyes:

politifact lies like hell

obama is a fucking african muslim faggot illegal alien cocksucking Nlgger !

• 3 weeks later...

...Lyin' Nazi sow!