Liberals vs Conservatives obsession for power.

Between the liberal and conservative, which one is most obsessed with power over the other?

I know this: I was born with a perfect understanding that my government had the ability to send me overseas to fight and die against my will. That alone helped me embrace some of the more libertarian aspects of liberalism. I also know that the government can tax me to bankruptcy and force me to go to jail because I grew some weed in my own back yard. I do have my issues with authoritarian conservatives.

I know this: I was born with a perfect understanding that my government had the ability to send me overseas to fight and die against my will. That alone helped me embrace some of the more libertarian aspects of liberalism. I also know that the government can tax me to bankruptcy and force me to go to jail because I grew some weed in my own back yard. I do have my issues with authoritarian conservatives.

I agree with you on those two issues, the draft bad, weed good. Now put those two issues aside and tell me about your obsession with gaining power to make the other side do what you want them to do.

I agree with you on those two issues, the draft bad, weed good. Now put those two issues aside and tell me about your obsession with gaining power to make the other side do what you want them to do.

With the exception of the ACA, I was all for small government.

I'm pro-choice because I think should be a decision between the woman and her doctor.

I also believe that a bakery should have the right to refuse to bake for any customers.

Kim Davis needed to go to jail for not doing her job.

With the exception of the ACA, I was all for small government.

I'm pro-choice because I think should be a decision between the woman and her doctor.

I also believe that a bakery should have the right to refuse to bake for any customers.

Kim Davis needed to go to jail for not doing her job.

There is no way in hell ACA could be implemented with a small government.

There are very few exceptions where a pregnancy physically endangers the woman that a doctor would recommend an abortion.

As far as the bakery comment, change "right" to "liberty".

Kim Davis should have been fired or impeached, not jailed.

There is no way in hell ACA could be implemented with a small government.

There are very few exceptions where a pregnancy physically endangers the woman that a doctor would recommend an abortion.

As far as the bakery comment, change "right" to "liberty".

Kim Davis should have been fired or impeached, not jailed.

It's really up to the mother and the doctor for an abortion.

Kim Davis couldn't be fired. She could be jailed and was.