Another Question CONS Won't Answer

TheHound

Nazi pied piper Donald Trump has conned the CONS by saying America is not great and CONS being the whiny sniveling losers that they are are too weak to make in America or any other place on earth. The truth is that even after 8 years of Bush, America came bouncing back. CONS are such losers that they wanted to see America fail so that they can make excuses for their own failures.

ANSWER THIS CONS! What country is greater than the United States of America and why? Let see you CONS back up this Trump lie.

I'll put it another way CONS. What country is the greatest country on earth if not the United States of America?

HCMIDDLEFINGERTOBERNERS.jpg

One more thing CONS, FUCK YOU LOSERS!

Why are ultraliberals so obsessed ?
Why are ultraliberals so hypocritical ?
Why are ultraliberals such know-it-alls ?
Why are ultraliberals out of thier FKn minds ?
Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?
Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Wilton2lg.jpg

EricHolderCorruptLiar.jpg?width=750

Wilton2lg.jpg

And another COWARD/CON lack the courage to answer the question. CONS fear the truth!

i-lick-balls-like-a-starving-nigger-fagg

Still won't answer the question you cowardly loser? Why do you fear the truth? Never mind I know why. You fear the truth because you like all CONS are a lying chicken shit loser. You know I'm right fat boy! What a LOSER you are.

GET A GRIP LIBRETARD

Get a grip on your micro penis and answer the question you pathetic asslicker. How pathetic you CONS are.

Nazi pied piper Donald Trump has conned the CONS by saying America is not great and CONS being the whiny sniveling losers that they are are too weak to make in America or any other place on earth. The truth is that even after 8 years of Bush, America came bouncing back. CONS are such losers that they wanted to see America fail so that they can make excuses for their own failures.

ANSWER THIS CONS! What country is greater than the United States of America and why? Let see you CONS back up this Trump lie.

I'll put it another way CONS. What country is the greatest country on earth if not the United States of America?

America was founded to preserve ancestral liberty of each person inhabiting the moment here, and your party ideology is about defending the right to deny the self evident and anyone accepting specific displacement is an enemy to every state of mind working societal evolution on the global stage of conflicting parallels of behavior designed to last generation through generation..

Much like Tommie's SOK,

The SchweinHund...

Thread_Sucks_Chick_suck.gif

Ha!

You don't look all that bad dressed in drag loser. When you are at truck stops blowing truckers do you fool most of them and how many time were you outed flit boy?

Why won't you answer the question coward? I think it is because you know Trump is a liar and because you suck cock. I'm right and YOU know it! How pathetic you and your CON SCUM are.

untitled.png

STUPID LIBREJECT MORON

ill-keep-my-guns-1a.jpg

LIBREJECTS ARE EASY TO SEE

stupid-people.jpg