Hey rednecks...Why don't you just SECEDE???????

benson13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is ammusing that liberals have 20/20 vision when it comes to George Bushs short comming's but are totally blind to Barack Obama’s failures.

President Obama when is the economy going to start recovering like you promised ?

The war on women must end, we will fight the war on women because it must end, and we will win the fight against the war on women !

Mister President, I didn't ask you about the supposed war on women, I asked you about the economy.

Global warming is real, we must stop global warming because global warming is real.

When are all those jobs you promised going to be available ?

Requiring ID to vote is racist, it is full of racism and Trayvon Martin would look like my son if I had one !

Mr President when are you going to close Guantanamo Bay Naval Base like you promised during your campaign ?

I support the troops, Fox News, it's George Bushs fault, the Tea Party.

What about the Federal deficit problem ?

The gap between the rich and poor grows larger every day, we need to spread the wealth around and we must stop the Republican war on the middle class.

Mr President liberals blame George Bush and Dick Cheney for the war in Iraq but what about our every day war...the killings in our big cities ?

Homophobia, Hillary Clinton is a strong woman, abortion is a Constitutional right !

Mister Preisdent you promised us HOPE & CHANGE what about the Justice Depart dragging their feet on the NSA spying, the Benghazi cover up, the IRS scandal and the Fast and Furious debacle ?

Rush Limbaugh wants the country to fail, Ted Cruz and the Koch Brothers.

But Mister President your not answering my question.

I would like to again add Fox News, George Bush and the Tea Party.

The left would never allow it. Southern states have talked about it many times and the left claims they would be "Stealing resources" by leaving the Union.

Every time you lying loser con morons start shrieking about "seceding" because you despise democracy, we say "Good riddance, there's the door.", and yet YOU NEVER LEAVE.

Why we'll be running shit after November

LMAO!! Yes, you will be running shit, Mr. Diarrhea.

The left would never allow it. Southern states have talked about it many times and the left claims they would be "Stealing resources" by leaving the Union.

Its a sacrifice I am willing to make.

It is ammusing that liberals have 20/20 vision when it comes to George Bushs short comming's but are totally blind to Barack Obama’s failures.

President Obama when is the economy going to start recovering like you promised ?

THE FAILURE OF THIS NATION RESIDES IN THE REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED HOUSE. ANSWER: WHEN DEMOCRATS ONCE AGAIN CONTROL THE HOUSE.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FAILURE OF THIS NATION RESIDES IN THE REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED HOUSE. ANSWER: WHEN DEMOCRATS ONCE AGAIN CONTROL THE HOUSE.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

the-first-step-to-recovery-is-admitting-

Hardly.

If that were the case there would already be a state called Jefferson in California. Fucking libs there WON'T LET THEM LEAVE!

LMAO!!! WE KICKED A SHIT LOAD OF CONS ALL THE WAY TO TEXAS. YES, YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE GREAT LIBERAL STATE OF CALIFORNIA.