Open Letter To Republican Leaders

TheHound

08d95828be3d03928a49b9cbb171be18.jpg

A false statement is when you say something that is not true. A lie is when you say something that you know is untrue but you say it anyway. You know Trump is a liar and for you to support this man by not speaking out against him you are a liar by proxy. Where is your honor and loyalty?

My loyalty is to the truth, family, and country. It would seem that your loyalty is with a party of depravity. Clearly, you have been seduced by power and position so, in a sense, I feel sorry for you. Your supporters, most of whom are Trump supporters are exactly what Mrs Clinton says they are - DEPLORABLE! These are your people and you know it. Don't lie to them and don't lie to yourself any longer. Call them out for what they really are.

Your people rejected Patriots Lindsey Graham and John Kasich for a man who is a fraud, criminal, racist, liar, chicken hawk - in other words, depraved. Presumably, you know better.

I have watched Trump rallies and the only thing missing are brown shirts. You may think that it can't happen here. It is happening here and you know it. Ron Paul and Jimmy Carter warned of it.

Our men and women in uniform risk and give their lives for honor. Compared to the sanctity of human life a political career is cheap.

A man of honor would stand up and tell the depraved liars the truth.

A man of honor would not represent Trump supporters.

A man of honor would condemn Trump supporters.

A man of honor would condemn the birthers.

A man of honor would condemn the people who know our first lady is not a man but say it anyway.

Where is your honor? A better question is. When you sold it how much did you get?

The REPUBLICAN did this to themselves, the hound is dead on regarding the REJECTION of honorable conservatives like Lindsey Graham and john Kasich during the primaries . You loser cons could have elected someone who would discourage DEPLORABLE VOTERS from joining the fight, but you didn't because you were seduced by a fake billionaire. So this is your candidate, no wall , no mass deportation and no support from any minorities or the youth .I dare some TRUMP SUPPORTER to explain how any good could come from a Trump presidency.

A false statement is when you say something that is not true.

You mean like, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?

You mean "I have allergies"?

You mean like "We landed under sniper fire and ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base"?

You mean like "We came out of the White House dead broke"?

You mean like "All my grandparents came over here" as immigrants?

You mean like "I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary"?

You mean like "I tried to join the Marines"?

You mean like she set up her private, unsecured email server in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.”

Or many you mean like repeating for weeks, her claim that Benghazi was because of a video...

Are these the false statements you were talking about, dumbass?

Trump all the way.

Only a piece of shit would support Trump.

So fat ass, Trump lies 76% of the time and you support him. What is it fat boy, are you that stupid or are you just a traitor who needs to a trip to a firing squad?

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

Be careful about posting your Nazi propaganda on the internet. People like you get found.

Only a piece of shit would support Trump.

So fat ass, Trump lies 76% of the time and you support him. What is it fat boy, are you that stupid or are you just a traitor who needs to a trip to a firing squad?

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

Be careful about posting your Nazi propaganda on the internet. People like you get found.

Hey pussy, where are the cops? I've been waiting.

Hey pussy, where are the cops? I've been waiting.

In due time criminal. They have bigger fish to fry traitor or they are building a stronger case. You know how it works. You've had plenty of experience with the criminal justice system. Remind me, how many arrests and convictions is it?

Have you ever had the balls to hit a man?

I hope they put you in a woman's prison because you love sucking cock and getting your chubby ass fucked. Don't you fat boy?

In due time criminal. They have bigger fish to fry traitor or they are building a stronger case. You know how it works. You've had plenty of experience with the criminal justice system. Remind me, how many arrests and convictions is it?

Have you ever had the balls to hit a man?

I hope they put you in a woman's prison because you love sucking cock and getting your chubby ass fucked. Don't you fat boy?

LOL glad you're back drew!

*1. The REPUBLICAN did this to themselves, the hound is dead on regarding the REJECTION of honorable conservatives like Lindsey Graham and john Kasich during the primaries . You loser cons could have elected someone who would discourage DEPLORABLE VOTERS from joining the fight, but you didn't because you were seduced by a fake billionaire. So this is your candidate, no wall , no mass deportation and no support from any minorities or the youth .I dare some TRUMP SUPPORTER to explain how any good could come from a Trump presidency.

.....*1. Trump beat a field of 16 great candidates.....as far as Kasich and Graham- ...they were nothing special....

You mean like, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?

You mean "I have allergies"?

You mean like "We landed under sniper fire and ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base"?

You mean like "We came out of the White House dead broke"?

You mean like "All my grandparents came over here" as immigrants?

You mean like "I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary"?

You mean like "I tried to join the Marines"?

You mean like she set up her private, unsecured email server in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.”

Or many you mean like repeating for weeks, her claim that Benghazi was because of a video...

Are these the false statements you were talking about, dumbass?

You are lying again Goofy. You never post links or provide proof.

CqU1o32VMAAY6Wz.jpg

DIE ASAP!

.....*1. Trump beat a field of 16 great candidates.....as far as Kasich and Graham- ...they were nothing special....

They were special for Republicans in that Graham actually served in the armed forces and none of the Republicans in the primary did.

Kasich told the truth more than 50% of the time which is far more than any other Republican running other than Graham. Telling the truth more than telling lies is very rare for a Republican. Not surprisingly CONS rejected Kasich. His truthfulness was only part of the reason. Kasich was also a real conservative and sane. Republican voters hate sanity nearly as much as they hate truth.

Since most Republicans are wackos and cowards Graham and Kasich being sane and courageous were a big turn off to the Republican base.

trump%2Bor%2Bcruz%2Bgraham%2Bshot%2Bpois

I weigh the same as i did when i joined the Army in 1968. 134 lbs. I try to keep in shape by lifting 12 oz. cans of beer. I am deplorable. Trump all the way.

jeez , you need more food and some anabolic steroids or something. If you are over 5'6 that's a very low BMI

They were special for Republicans in that Graham actually served in the armed forces and none of the Republicans in the primary did.

Kasich told the truth more than 50% of the time which is far more than any other Republican running other than Graham. Telling the truth more than telling lies is very rare for a Republican. Not surprisingly CONS rejected Kasich. His truthfulness was only part of the reason. Kasich was also a real conservative and sane. Republican voters hate sanity nearly as much as they hate truth.

*1. Since most Republicans are wackos and cowards Graham and Kasich being sane and courageous were a big turn off to the Republican base.

trump%2Bor%2Bcruz%2Bgraham%2Bshot%2Bpois

*1. ....now that the constituency has spoken it's too bad Kasich and Graham must think about how things might have been.....and consider themselves benched.....

....they were Rinos anyway....who needs'em...?