American Republic Flag

2zfl6zb.jpg

OFFICIAL LACK OF INTELLIGENCE REPORT

This is the flag that native wants to support rather than the Stars and Stripes. It is the American Republic Flag. native seems to be an Alex Jones cybergoon.

He wants to overthrow the US government, which he calls a 'tyranny', by armed force.

This flag looks a bit like a fusion of the Great Seal of the US added to a German flag. No surprise there.

If you don't agree with 'native' (who is not a Native American, by the way) he thinks it is because your mind has bee altered by aspartame and fluoridated water.

Native appears to be a latter day imitation of Vonnegut's character Howard W Campbell, Jr.

2zfl6zb.jpg

OFFICIAL LACK OF INTELLIGENCE REPORT

This is the flag that native wants to support rather than the Stars and Stripes. It is the American Republic Flag. native seems to be an Alex Jones cybergoon.

He wants to overthrow the US government, which he calls a 'tyranny', by armed force.

This flag looks a bit like a fusion of the Great Seal of the US added to a German flag. No surprise there.

If you don't agree with 'native' (who is not a Native American, by the way) he thinks it is because your mind has bee altered by aspartame and fluoridated water.

Native appears to be a latter day imitation of Vonnegut's character Howard W Campbell, Jr.

lol

When did I ever say overthrow the government?

I want to politically take our government back

Oh because I explained how in civil war the feds have no chance?

Somehow that means I want to overthrow something?

Who is the Nazi little crying wolf brown shirt in this situation

Lol lol

That would be you sir

Boo hoo native wants to do something he never once said he would do

Lol lol

Nice try

By the way the flag I want flown is the Civilian Flag of Peace

Google it you lying piece of shit

This is the Flag on Herr Alex Jones website.

If you want to change the government through armed rebellion, that is overthrowing the government.

You were clearly advocating ARMED REBELLION of the population against the government. That is entirely illegal.

The only way to politically take the government back does not involve electing an asshole megalomaniac like Trump.

Civilian flag of peace is an urban legend

http://www.loeser.us/flags/american_note_2.html

The anti american Koch Brothers and their organizations ,American Legislative Exchange(the GOP) and Democratic Leadership Council(the Clintons) are well on the way to overthrowing the USA government.

Isn't it odd the majority of USA voters don't seem to give a damn? Some are so easily duped and manipulated by the wealthy.

Some of these folks and many asshole politicians surround themselves with American flags which kind of reduces the respect for the USA flag

as these folks portray themselves as super patriots.

Now if Native were a among those billionaires Native might get away with it ....... if in fact Native is so inclined.

Not a myth

Just modified

Admit it

The Civilian Flag of Peace is beautiful

That's the America I want

Peaceful

Run by We the People

A free nation

I know you don't want that so you just make shit up about me

I'm glad I get under your skin

Eventually you will see things for what they are

Even you can't deny the truth forever

The Stars and Stripes is a pretty complicated flag. Too many motifs, actually. But we are used to it. So I am against changing it.

The Australian Flag is similar to the US flag in that it is somewhat confusing. The Aboriginal flag is more aesthetically pleasing.

But horizontal stripes are more pleasing than vertical ones.

Vertical stripes call to mind chain gang uniforms and prison bars.

Our National Anthem starts with a rhetorical question about the state of the Flag in a lesser battle (Ft McHenry) in a lesser war (the War of 1812) in one of our lesser cities (Baltimore). It is pretty hard to sing as well.

The most pleasing US State flags are Arizona's and Maryland's.

This Land is Your Land would make a better national anthem.

That seems to be what the say will happen.

Of course, it won't.

I could see the ted Nugent, Cliven Bundy types getting upset enough at the prospect of another OBAMA term, and a future ultra liberal supreme court to seriously consider a armed rebellion.

The anti american Koch Brothers and their organizations ,American Legislative Exchange(the GOP) and Democratic Leadership Council(the Clintons) are well on the way to overthrowing the USA government.

Isn't it odd the majority of USA voters don't seem to give a damn? Some are so easily duped and manipulated by the wealthy.

Some of these folks and many asshole politicians surround themselves with American flags which kind of reduces the respect for the USA flag

as these folks portray themselves as super patriots.

Now if Native were a among those billionaires Native might get away with it ....... if in fact Native is so inclined.

Yes Merrill. Now you see why trump is doing so well he's not a politician. The American people are fed up with politicians totally screwing over the people. That's why like him or not Trump is so popular. The people are willing to take a risk of the unknown rather than vote for the corrupt known. If he only accomplishes a third of what he wants to do we will be a million times better off than with the status quo corrupt Clinton in office.

So let me get this straight if TRUMP wins liberals are moving to Canada , new Zealand or Europe and Hillary wins evil cons are going to overthrow the government ?

God I hope trump wins. Because all libs leaving would be a win-win