Powell Hacked: Nuclear secrets given up~!!

shintao

Yes, we need a full Congressional investigation if the Bush Inc. 22 million emails and finding other hackers. How many died in the Bush invasion because of Bush's private server being hacked.

According to hacked emails reviewed by LobeLog, Former Secretary of State Colin Powell acknowledged Israel’s nuclear arsenal, an open secret that U.S. and Israeli politicians typically refuse to acknowledge as part of Israel’s strategy of “nuclear ambiguity.”

Powell wrote:

Negotiators can’t get what he wants. Anyway, Iranians can’t use one if they finally make one. The boys in Tehran know Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran, and we have thousands. As Akmdinijad (sic) [said], “What would we do with one, polish it?” I have spoken publicly about both nK and Iran. We’ll blow up the only thing they care about—regime survival. Where, how would they even test one?

I think Powell is a very conflicted man. His testimony to the UN about WMD was all BULLSHIT and deep down I think he knew Bush and Cheney cooked the intel. Then after one term he got the fuck out of the Bush fiasco. He jumped ship albeit a sinking ship.

Now he has seen his covertly racist party get taken over by an evil pied piper Hitler clone and throngs of the very people he despises, racist Nazis. Powell is a broken man.

Powell had allegiance to his party and his friends but sadly he did not have allegiance to his country and the truth. He is now a shell of what he was. Sad. :(

I think Powell is a very conflicted man. His testimony to the UN about WMD was all BULLSHIT and deep down I think he knew Bush and Cheney cooked the intel. Then after one term he got the fuck out of the Bush fiasco. He jumped ship albeit a sinking ship.

Now he has seen his covertly racist party get taken over by an evil pied piper Hitler clone and throngs of the very people he despises, racist Nazis. Powell is a broken man.

Powell had allegiance to his party and his friends but sadly he did not have allegiance to his country and the truth. He is now a shell of what he was. Sad. :(

Hound...If they all lied about WMDs then why didn't Pelosi start impeachment hearings?

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

-- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002