"Dr." Oz, yet another shill for Trump...

Does anyone actually believe that orange blowhards b.p. is really 160/70? I think its bullshit. Trump and Oz been friends for some time now, Oz comes off like more of a clown than a doctor. It looked completely SCRIPTED when Trump whipped out his exam report, after prompted by Oz!

Make America Fake Again!

Get TV's joke of a doctor to give you free media and a bullshit health clearance...

Does anyone actually believe that orange blowhards b.p. is really 160/70? I think its bullshit. Trump and Oz been friends for some time now, Oz comes off like more of a clown than a doctor. It looked completely SCRIPTED when Trump whipped out his exam report, after prompted by Oz!

Make America Fake Again!

Get TV's joke of a doctor to give you free media and a bullshit health clearance...

You aint nothin but Trojan Horse trainers and you aint no friends of mine. Get some eggs and sunlight mother Trumper.

I see they let u out of your dungeon again Morongo?

Enjoy your strangeness, you do it well...

They escaped the tower not the dungeon. Power control conflicts over lazy peasants that were probably thought to be a waste of time and effort when your life span would be quite a few years longer over in the New World.

Agree with that Scottmon, The Mighty Oz obviously cares more about ratings than anyones personal health. O.W. put OZ on the map, and on the road to acquire mega-millions!

And why would Mehmet Oz, an alleged Muslim, even give airtime to the racist Muslim-abusing Trump???

Oz needs to write new script of Thorazine for Morongo, off his meds again, dying stupid and deranged on his swampbed...

Agree with that Scottmon, The Mighty Oz obviously cares more about ratings than anyones personal health. O.W. put OZ on the map, and on the road to acquire mega-millions!

And why would Mehmet Oz, an alleged Muslim, even give airtime to the racist Muslim-abusing Trump???

Oz needs to write new script of Thorazine for Morongo, off his meds again, dying stupid and deranged on his swampbed...

I was supposed to be dead from not consuming the new cholesterol drugs. 25 years ago I was supposed to die in one year because I did not do the anti cholesterol drugs. I also discontinued vaccines and antibiotics at the same time. Your cells have probably up taken the the human fetal cell residue in the vaccines (stem cells) creating a rejection-modification effect (brain damage etc.)

Animal cell lines in the vaccines have been a known to increase cancer rates for over one hundred years. Animals are full of cancer virus etc. The doctors never get a chance to ask me about my mood without ever having to get any biological testing in order to sell some drugs however it may be possible at Hillery debtor prison fun camp or whatever.