Trump Clinically and on Cardiovascular Medication

TheHound

Donald Trump can now officially be called 'Fat Donald' - NY Daily News

Trump takes aspirin as a blood thinner.

Dr. Oz also went through what was called a full review of Trump’s nervous system, the state of his head and neck, his hormone levels, his cardiovascular health and related medications, his respiratory health, gastrointestinal health, bladder or prostate health, dermatological health and his history of cancer. He also discussed Trump’s family medical history, including occurrences of Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease and cancer.

Trump informed Dr. Oz that he weighs 236 pounds, according to audience members who attended the taping Wednesday. He's probably lying about that. All he had to do was step on a scale.

Trump claimed that he is 6'3" tall. That is probably a lie as well. Assuming Trumps is not lying about his weight and height he's still very over weight. A normal BMI is between 18.5 - 24.9. Trumps BMI based on his numbers are 29.5 which is the high end of overweight and borderline obese.

Now for what I think he really weighs and all tall he really is.

I say Trump is 6'1" and 260lbs and I say this based on pictures of him on the debate stage with Ted Cruz who is 5'10". Based on his real numbers Trump's BMI is 34.3 making him quite obese.

donald-trump-fat-weight-gain.jpg

Like his deplorable supporters, Trump is a FAT ASS!

CWZDfFTUkAAF8HL.jpg

Borderline obese and orange

Actually, I found his real height. http://www.celebheights.com/s/Donald-Trump-126.html He's 6' even and if you remove his hair hate comb over rat's nest he's 5'10.

His actual BMI is 37.3 making him extremely obese. CONS are usually obese and always uncouth. That explains Trump's appeal to the CONS. They can relate.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency." - Dr. Harold Bornstein

Bornstein, a 69-year-old New York City gastroenterologist

trump-doctor.jpg

And these are the same people demanding Trump release tax returns. And they wonder why he won't.

We don't wonder, we know why he won't , he is a COWARD.....who only talks the talk