Doctor Declares Hillary Healthy and Fit to Serve

drvoke

57d9bd121300002b0039c0e0.jpg?jrtwww0eug

Glad to put the negative, untruthful Trump narrative of Hillary's ill health behind us.

(Full article at above link)

Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Wednesday released additional medical information about the Democratic presidential nominee, as the health and fitness of the two major-party candidates remained a central focus of the race.

A two-page note by Mrs. Clinton’s doctor aimed to reassure voters she is in good overall health coming off a pneumonia diagnosis and a near-collapse over the weekend while she was getting into her vehicle. In the letter, her physician pronounced her healthy and “fit to serve as president.”

Under pressure to reveal more about his health, Mr. Trump’s campaign initially said it would publicly release more medical details. Instead, the Republican nominee on Wednesday provided a written summary of a recent physical exam to TV doctor Mehmet Oz during a taping of his show, which is to air on Thursday.

In a clip of the appearance released Wednesday, Mr. Trump turned the moment into a bit of theater, asking the TV audience if he should publicly release more health information. “Should I do it? I have no problem,” he said, pulling several pieces of paper from a pocket inside his navy-blue suit.

Age is one reason health has emerged as a campaign issue likely to play out through Election Day. Beginning with Bill Clinton’s election in 1992, the past three presidents were first elected in their 40s or 50s.

Mr. Trump is 70 years old, and if he prevails he would be the oldest newly elected president, eclipsing Ronald Reagan, who was 69 when he took the oath of office in 1981. Mrs. Clinton, who turns 69 next month, would be the second-oldest.

If her doctor didn't declare it, he'd be in the morgue with 2 suicide gunshots to the back of the head.

And your short dick would be cut off and shoved down your wife's throat. They would call it a lover's quarrel suicide.

Can't unsee that video.

Hmm, want to watch the twin towers fall again?

Doctor Declares Hillary Healthy and Fit to Serve

All prisons have infirmaries that can treat the effects of Brain Damage, anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCx0x0rigeQ

Ha!

If her doctor didn't declare it, he'd be in the morgue with 2 suicide gunshots to the back of the head.

14222153_995843910514995_137079841247828

And the patient isn't smart enough to get a second opinion. Please, this is our next president?????????? Bitch cannot even take care of herself since being pampered by taxpayers her entire adult life. Oh her husband is a bastard also.

Mut generation thinking they achieved ruling elite status on the world stage. Their bosses are about to throw them under the bus, finally. Karma.

What does doctors know right. I can get a doctor on fox news to give me answers and just watch a video. Why the fuck do we need waiting rooms for right?

Hell all the fancy equipment. Shit I'll just send this doctor a video.

Title was singular doctor, you use plural doctors with singular verb. Another subliminal distraction dln. You are so clever that way, nobody notices.(deep sarcasm)

Glad to put the negative, untruthful Trump narrative of Hillary's ill health behind us.

Too bad it doesn't.

So, once again she promises to release her records, but doesn't.

But in this doctor's excuse, there is this statement in summary:

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed any new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia."

Hmmm... I always wonder when some makes such specific disclaimers like "new medical conditions this year"... what they are excluding.

We all know she has brain issues and clotting, and Sunday during her collapse, we saw her nurse giving her a neurological test.

Yet there is nothing in this doctor's note about neurological testing or issues.

Why won't Cankles tell the truth for once, and just show everyone her medical records?

Because whatever she has, it's a LOT worse than pneumonia, and she can't let it get out.

Oh, and now for all the lies she told about being sick:

first she wasn't sick at all, then it was just allergies that she was increasing her antihistamines to take care of, then it was I got overheated (in 80 degree weather), followed by "oh, there's video?" admission of pneumonia that evidently everyone has on her team - except Hillary's doctor said it was bacteria and was non-communicable. Opps.

Rule #1: Liberals are liars.

What is it with liberals automatically using the penis in insults?

Envy.

• 3 weeks later...

57d9bd121300002b0039c0e0.jpg?jrtwww0eug

http://www.wsj.com/articles/campaign-releases-more-information-about-hillary-clintons-health-1473886020

(Full article at above link)

Hillary Clintons campaign on Wednesday released additional medical information about the Democratic presidential nominee, as the health and fitness of the two major-party candidates remained a central focus of the race.

A two-page note by Mrs. Clintons doctor aimed to reassure voters she is in good overall health coming off a pneumonia diagnosis and a near-collapse over the weekend while she was getting into her vehicle. In the letter, her physician pronounced her healthy and fit to serve as president.

Under pressure to reveal more about his health, Mr. Trumps campaign initially said it would publicly release more medical details. Instead, the Republican nominee on Wednesday provided a written summary of a recent physical exam to TV doctor Mehmet Oz during a taping of his show, which is to air on Thursday.

In a clip of the appearance released Wednesday, Mr. Trump turned the moment into a bit of theater, asking the TV audience if he should publicly release more health information. Should I do it? I have no problem, he said, pulling several pieces of paper from a pocket inside his navy-blue suit.

Age is one reason health has emerged as a campaign issue likely to play out through Election Day. Beginning with Bill Clintons election in 1992, the past three presidents were first elected in their 40s or 50s.

Mr. Trump is 70 years old, and if he prevails he would be the oldest newly elected president, eclipsing Ronald Reagan, who was 69 when he took the oath of office in 1981. Mrs. Clinton, who turns 69 next month, would be the second-oldest.

It's a lie! ITS A LIE!

It has to be doesn't it?

Roflmao

Too bad it doesn't.

So, once again she promises to release her records, but doesn't.

But in this doctor's excuse, there is this statement in summary:

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed any new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia."

Hmmm... I always wonder when some makes such specific disclaimers like "new medical conditions this year"... what they are excluding.

We all know she has brain issues and clotting, and Sunday during her collapse, we saw her nurse giving her a neurological test.

Yet there is nothing in this doctor's note about neurological testing or issues.

Why won't Cankles tell the truth for once, and just show everyone her medical records?

Because whatever she has, it's a LOT worse than pneumonia, and she can't let it get out.

Oh, and now for all the lies she told about being sick:

first she wasn't sick at all, then it was just allergies that she was increasing her antihistamines to take care of, then it was I got overheated (in 80 degree weather), followed by "oh, there's video?" admission of pneumonia that evidently everyone has on her team - except Hillary's doctor said it was bacteria and was non-communicable. Opps.

Rule #1: Liberals are liars.

Envy.

This coming from Trump's semen receptacle who didn't bat an eyelash when Trump's quack doctor did a less than 30 minute examination of him and put out a one page report pronouncing him healthy.

"What do you want me to put in the report, Mr. trump? "

The quack then put out a release:" Mr. Trump will be the healthiest president we ever had"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Obama has the least body fat and the most fit president we've had since.. forever?

While that fat fuck racist birther dines regularly on fast food.

How do you know Trump's semen recepicle is lying?

He's breathing.

Hillary has a fundraiser in Washington DC TODAY.

https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

This is the pathological liar's definition of " disappearing"

Goofy..with his goofy bullshit..counting down the days until his next post Election Day walk of SHAME.

I so love crushing this liars bullshit into a million pieces.

" disappeared"

Roflmao